• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    MapleStory The Maple Gods have blessed me on this day.

    MapleStory The Maple Gods have blessed me on this day.


    The Maple Gods have blessed me on this day.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    When someone complains about being low lvl

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Must be a bot reunion

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    From salty af to overjoyed.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    What’s keeping you busy?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    What kind of goals do you have right now? I've made a "to do list" in a sense to keep me busy during this time when lots of people are quarantined.

    1. Level up link characters

    2. Reach level 230 on my Kaiser

    3. Hit 25k stat

    4. Prequests for some of those tedious bosses

    5. Finish my arcane 2h sword

    submitted by /u/TheGreatBrett
    [link] [comments]

    Kanna Nodes/Mobbing

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Recently made a Kanna and got it to lvl 203. I still am pretty unfamiliar/clueless on the efficient ways of mobbing and nodes are still super confusing to me bc idk which ones to enhance/upgrade. Also can someone recommend an efficient way of mobbing/lvling in Vanishing Journey? (A good map for training would also be appreciated)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/yesssirskii
    [link] [comments]

    PogU

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Graphic settings on MacBook Pro 15

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Just came back to maple story! But I noticed my laptop lags even on tutorial stage. I have a new MacBook Pro 15" and am playing on bootcamp, and I feel like it should be able to handle this game. I even lowered settings and resolution to 4:3 but still stutters. Any fixes or settings people put on to remove stutter? Thanks

    submitted by /u/notAllSpoonsRtheSame
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an up-to-date leveling guide anywhere, just decided to play again after ages to see whats up

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Currently playing demon avenger and was travelling about and im in gold beach now and im lvl 25 but I notice the map says the enemies are lvl 30-59? I noticed no matter how deep I went they never changed from lvl 30. Are some areas like this now where the enemies level up with you to a certain point?

    Anyway, is there any super awesome spots that level with you that I should go to?

    submitted by /u/WorstGamerXD
    [link] [comments]

    mushroom shrine. HELP!!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    wazzup ppl! i need help with the spectral trial.. my dumb ass forgot to empty a slot for the ledger. so now i dont have an evidence to present. i dont think theres a way to redo the prequest for this too. what should i do now? help pleaseee...

    submitted by /u/bruceleepogi
    [link] [comments]

    A nooby noob

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    So I finally have hopped back onto maple story. It's been about 13 years since the last time I played and I have forgotten A LOT. I fired it up, started playing pathfinder in Elysium am now on lvl 74. I've have been enjoying the game thus far. Just exploring and finishing quests. As I'm beginning to research the game more I'm realizing I'm super out of touch with the lingo and what everything means. So far I've been trying to figure it all out as I go but does anyone have any tips for me? Or even a cheat sheet of some sort of common lingos/abbreviations and their meanings and any tips for someone starting again? It'd be super appreciated. Like I said I'm having a great time just playing as I go but I want to utilize and comprehend the game better. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/grannylehanny
    [link] [comments]

    New Kanna Meso Farming map meta

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Average money spent as a pay-to-play player?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys, as a f2p, I wanna get back into maple now that I have some good money coming in. I stopped playing when Arcane River came out. What's the average amount of money you would have to spend to get a decent range?

    Here's my current gear. Most of the potentials have only 6% int each.

    Should I rely on trading, cubing, or scrolling? Is there newer end-game gear I should get? Any good events I should take advantage of?

    submitted by /u/J_BONG
    [link] [comments]

    does anybody know what the name of this chair is? and how to obtain it

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Can you transfer items in the cash inventory only to the same type of class?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I tried to transfer a pet i have to my kanna from my pathfinder but when i look for it in the cash inventory as the kanna its not there. I only just got back to playing recently so i dont know if this is because of the new cash shop or am i just not remembering this?

    submitted by /u/roiroi555
    [link] [comments]

    How do I reset password for Steam MS account?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    I've been trying to regain access to my old MS account that I linked to steam forever ago. I've tried resetting password with all my emails and none of them work including the email used for my steam acc. My brain is honestly mush rn. Is there any way to reset password/pic using my steam account or to find out which email is associated with that steam account? It says you can log in via google/apple/etc but why not through Steam? It's telling me there is no account associated with all my emails.

    submitted by /u/WoodlandFool
    [link] [comments]

    Ramsey in ardentmill

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Been looking for him but not here... my gemstone imp is sick and it says i need imp disease cure but i cant find this guy and now my dang imp is gonna die lol.

    submitted by /u/Sbuxshlee
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory - Soundtrack on vinyl

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    I love the maplestory soundtrack and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a vinyl pressing that has ever been released or if it has ever been discussed to have released? If you have any info let me know!

    submitted by /u/hiroshero
    [link] [comments]

    ??? ?? ?? aka blue toben hair

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Why is the meso value of maple points dropping?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Curious right now since it's halved in value in bera over the last few weeks. Considering investing a couple bil in the drop. Is there an event causing this?

    submitted by /u/Dudeman1000
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone has experienced the black screen after character selection?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Just turned level 200 NL

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Where and how do you train NL from level 200?

    I wanted to start with Vanishing Journey quest so I tried killing Happy Erda and it 1-hit KO'ed me.

    Are NL's usually this squishy? I main Bow Master and BM wasn't this bad.

    submitted by /u/BillStax
    [link] [comments]

    So I was curious about the Ninja Castle Jumpquest-

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    -which led me to do the Ninja Castle Quests

    Which led me to go through the Ninja Castle maze

    Which led my mind through tons of confusion

    Which led me to the Ninja Castle Jumpquest

    Which led me through 45 minutes or more of pure frustration and wanting to punch something

    Which led me into contemplating my decisions

    Which led me into enduring it and finally beating the jump quest

    Which led me into another maze

    Which led Maplestory to randomly think I was hacking 2 minutes after the jumpquest

    Which led me to disconnect

    Which led me to relogin

    Which led me to appear outside of Ninja Castle

    Which led me to contemplate my life with a hint of possibly breaking something

    Which led me to go to bed and type this as a means to get this out before I go to bed

    Don't do the Ninja Castle Jumpquest.

    submitted by /u/pandaboy78
    [link] [comments]

    I cant select my resolution , cant even open it.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment