• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    MapleStory I didn't know this is what they meant by 2x Ursus

    MapleStory I didn't know this is what they meant by 2x Ursus


    I didn't know this is what they meant by 2x Ursus

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I was today years old when I realized the Karuppa are all named after cheeses

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I can't wrap my head around Ho Young's kit, so I drew him instead

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    I see your BasilMarket Balloon and raise you a Mark of the Beta

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Whenever i see someone talking with smega

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Commission for Koen's Shade from Elysium! If anyone's interested in getting their character drawn, my commissions are still open (preferably female characters since I've drawn 2 guys in a row now and I need to practice both). Dm me on Discord @MikeyPie#5059 if you're interested!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Eternal Flames are insane

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Is he lying? I thought that 2ndary weapons and emblems also can be transfered.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    TIL the free puffram

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I've been plucking away at the grind towards 6k legion/all classes (sitting at 35 char) and was thinking how stupid and blind the free snail is.

    Then my kid pointed out how one day during a mvp there were so many pufframs which I thought was weird. Turns out there is a free 3 day one which would have been perfect considering it takes me 1 to 2 days to hit 140

    TL:DR Dont forget to claim the maple guide items especially the free pet which is at level 33 I believe

    submitted by /u/AnotherSheeple
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine if this is what Maplestory was like

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Reboot btw

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    ......what is familiar's breakthrough?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    I breakthroughed it twice and I thought it would give me 2 lines of pot... explain please?
    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MQuestions3
    [link] [comments]

    How are Heros and shadowers atm?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    just wondering how they are currently. trying to choose between my shad and hero (both around 220) but I can only focus on one for the time being because my semi forced second main is a goddam kanna.

    just reading some opinions on fellow shad or hero mains might help me decide easier. P.S I do enjoy the play styles of both classes. those two classes will always have a special place in ma heart since the old maple days. they had that particular aura from the class name alone to me for some reason. but too bad I can't main both being the casual I am RIP

    submitted by /u/dlalsdn123
    [link] [comments]

    Lab world

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Has there been any info regarding the return of lab world?

    submitted by /u/nedos009
    [link] [comments]

    Alright I need some help here. Played ms a long long time ago, really want to get back into it but it’s so different and foreign to me now. Anyone willing to help me out with tips or somethin? Gonna be playing in reboot gms. Thanks y’all.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    [PSA] Holy Symbols In The Umbra Map Override Each Other

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Characters using Holy Symbol in the Umbra Event Map can gain boosted exp for themselves with Holy Symbol. However, non-party members don't get the buff, and since no one in the map is partied; if someone else activates HS not only will it NOT give you the benefit, but will override YOUR Holy Symbol. As such please be mindful of other players in the map, and try to avoid ruining their Exp Gain.

    submitted by /u/rubylemonlimeade
    [link] [comments]

    What Oz rings I should keep?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    About to open my first 50 rank 2 and 10 hidden ring boxes, is there any rings that i should keep beside the obvious one?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/1235698
    [link] [comments]

    The burning effect in Burning world ends on September 10th?!?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    According to the text I just noticed in character selection screen, the burning effect on any burning character in burning world ends on September 10th, regardless of when it was created.

    Is that a typo in the game? I thought the burning effect was supposed to last until the maintenance on September 17th according to all the notices on the website.. were we jebaited by Nexon yet again?

    submitted by /u/Milfeulle_
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot vs. Regular Leveling Up Rate

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    How does the grind from 0-140 or 0-200 compare between Reboot and Regular servers? I'm used to the Regular servers, but have considered making a switch to Reboot.

    submitted by /u/pandaman822
    [link] [comments]

    Hyper Teleport Rocks in non-Reboot Worlds

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I am a f2p player on Luna who finds it really hard to keep up the motivation to play the game and do dailies every day. The main reason for this is the lack of accessibility to hyper teleport rocks for non-Reboot worlds, like Luna.

    At times like this where there is no particular event that grants one hyper rock per day, it is literally impossible for me to play the game and do all the dailies I would want to complete. I am a student and I don't have a lot of time to play every day, so I try to maximise all I can do in that short period of time. Without a hyper rock dailies in Arcane River and daily/weekly bosses take a lot of time to do, especially because Luna's population is quite low and boss queues are very very hard to find. Every day I basically spend more time running around maps to reach the quests' objectives than playing the actual game, and this is really frustrating. I have been playing this game for a very long time now and I still really love it, but the frustration coming from this issue makes me give up every once in a while.

    I believe Hyper Teleport Rocks are items that everyone should have access to with the current state of the game. The two rocks available from the reward points shop are barely enough to complete 4 days worth of dailies per month, and that's ridiculous. The only way right now is either having a permanent hyper rock, which is a p2w item that goes for a lot of mesos in all servers, or spend 10k NX every month to get a 30 day rock.

    I strongly believe I am not the only one and that there are lots of other people that can relate to the same issue. As a free to play player I really hope Nexon can give hyper rocks the same treatment that they gave to Water of Life and Pendant Slot Expansion, which were really great quality of life improvements for the game in my opinion. Having a 30 days hyper rock available in the Reward Points shop would definitely make the game more enjoyable, especially for f2p players and newcomers.

    Nexon, if you're seeing this PLEASE make Hyper Teleport Rocks more accessible in non-Reboot worlds. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/xMarcoLux
    [link] [comments]

    list of char that can get 100%stance?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment