• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.


    [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to our weekly megathread for new players and players who just have general questions about the game.

    Some sample topics for you to consider would be:

    • Selecting your main character.
    • You're new to the game and don't know where to start.
    • You're a returning player who is trying to get back into the game and need help.
    • What class should you make for your next link skill/legion mule?

    As a recommendation, please mention your world and/or server inside a bracket Example: [Bera] at the start of your question.

    submitted by /u/rMapleStory
    [link] [comments]

    The State of Channels 21-30

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:01 PM PST

    Is Nexon ever planning on addressing the awful state of these channels? They lag spike constantly, lead to disconnects and are overall an awful experience. They've been this way since they launched. I'm sick and tired of this apathy to having a third of our channels be functionally inferior.

    Everyone I know absolutely dreads having to farm on channel 21+, as the lag has a VERY significant impact on rates - and yet for some reason I don't see enough uproar about having 10 dead channels. What was the use in adding these nonfunctional channels? I've never played an MMO where people just accepted there were 10 laggy channels and moved on. We've been seeing attempts from Nexon to communicate with their community and improve aspects of their game recently, let's start 2021 off with giving us 30 proper channels.

    I understand that they're "temporary channels", but Reboot has grown to the point where they are required channels for the landscape of the game to remain healthy. They should be treated as such by Nexon, I believe.

    This isn't even to mention the state of the private channels. How was GPQ for everyone this week? Awful? Unplayable? Unacceptable? Same.

    I'd love to hear a response from Nexon on this matter, as this is wildly frustrating.

    Sincerely,

    Someone who's tired of losing maps, buffs and time.

    submitted by /u/Ouchiess
    [link] [comments]

    We did it, Reddit

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Getting to any level has never been easier

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    RNG GOD

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Yesterday an exp-required chart was posted, but it used a linear scale. As MS uses exponential growth for level exp, a linear chart always displays a hockey stick - flat then quick zoom up. Here's the chart with a logarithmic scale, which provides a lot more useful information. (cont in comments)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Forget all the other graphs. Here's a log graph with intervals of 50 on the X axis and the log values of the exp on the Y. 300 has never been easier.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    How was this item obtained?? Someone just smega'd it

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:30 PM PST

    TMS announced overseas exclusive job Mo Xuan

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    ? ??? ??? ???

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    TIL: Superior set can get 80+ Stat

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    TIL: Superior set can get 80+ Stat

    I'm an Ice Lightning btw : )

    I always settled for like 30-40 or just a singular 4-5% line because I knew they are absolutely terrible..

    Guess I know where to dump my leftover flames now.

    submitted by /u/dannybetch
    [link] [comments]

    top 10 cursed images

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:45 AM PST

    21* CRA hat or 17* absolab hat

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    *REBOOT*

    So I just recently got enough droplets to buy an Arcane weapon. Should I wear the 21* CRA hat or Swap over to 17* Absolab hat for the 5pc bonus.

    submitted by /u/azndirtyboy13
    [link] [comments]

    Level experience visualization chart (interactive with link)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:07 AM PST

    Legion Arena question - same job restrictions?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:21 PM PST

    Hi all, does anyone know if you can straight up use 6 characters of the same job?

    Let's say I have a Kanna main and for convenience sake with kishin and transferring some great already made equips, can I technically go with a full team of kannas?

    I probably won't do it, but is it technically possible?

    submitted by /u/Fthku
    [link] [comments]

    TMS introduces 100% +1 star scroll up to 23 stars next update

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:01 AM PST

    Other pet options?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:08 AM PST

    Hey guys, returning player here and I'm playing on the reboot server. Wondering are there any other options for pets in the cash shop or is it just whats in there?

    submitted by /u/yKing23
    [link] [comments]

    Why Black Merchants in Shanghai Yu Garden are missing?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:05 AM PST

    Is farming for familiars still worth after revamp ?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    I heard from my guilds that farming for unique familiars and 10 badges is just impossible for new players. I'm very discouraged after it took me 3 hours to get 1 card. Do you guys recommend it ? I really want meso and drop rate ones.

    submitted by /u/antichrome69
    [link] [comments]

    Yay Lomien solo on my mech :D

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Kanna cfes rates

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:47 AM PST

    Kanna cfes rates

    Hi, I hear people getting 500m/hr clean at cfes1 but I'm currently only getting 360m/hr clean so I'm wondering if im doing anything wrong.

    I've got 122% meso obtained, 80% item drop and leprechaun farmiliar.

    Boost nodes for kish and exo charm at lvl 40, shiki at 30.

    Rotation is kishin top platform, boss right bottom, spam exo bottom left and looting every 90seconds.

    I'm able to oneshot with exo charm, but I think my kish is 2 shots? It does like 110m dmg to the mobs.

    Range in the picture is after haku and maple warrior.

    Any help is much appreciated :)

    https://preview.redd.it/klyigiae6va61.png?width=907&format=png&auto=webp&s=33c0667bae5bb6dc1bf0ce30e6f8efda0646508a

    submitted by /u/dyjw
    [link] [comments]

    NLomien

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    I'm a DS with 15k stat, 200 BD, and 92% visual IED. I was just recently able to solo CRA vellum in about 5-10 min. Would I be able to solo nlomien in ~15 minutes with these stats?

    Edit: I'm non reboot and GMS if these make a difference

    submitted by /u/jxqr2
    [link] [comments]

    Share the Joy atmospheric buff from Wonky event stacks with MVP, removes normal coupon buffs

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    Night Walker Lag

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:45 PM PST

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone might or might not know any possible solutions to my lag experience when I play night walker. The lag only happens when I use shadow spear and is hitting on a large amount of mobs, creating TONS of lines of damage. I do not lag if I am hitting few mobs like when I am bossing and there is only one target. I do not disconnect from this. The lag goes away after I stop doing damage, so it only happens during the peak maximum amount of lines being dealt.

    My PC is not the issue (very confident in this). It is newly built with good specs.
    I have tried changing in game settings such as lowered graphics, V-Sync on and off test, no skill sounds, changed damage effects, etc.

    I do not believe it is my internet since I do not experience the same lag with my other characters.

    This issue is specific to when I play Night Walker and is doing a full combo (specifically shadow spear) on a large amount of mobs.

    submitted by /u/lolouiee
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most "Reboot" thing you can do?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Just been wondering for a good bit now

    submitted by /u/NaidoGold
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment