• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    MapleStory Am I doing this right?

    MapleStory Am I doing this right?


    Am I doing this right?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    that'll do pig, that'll do

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    Ellinel Full Moon Party

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Hey everyone!

    I created this document to explain my experience of the Ellinel Full Moon Party!

    This is a much lighter event than AWAKE imo, and the music and the map are all really pretty!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j4a16pltgryixMgiFDvII2yvPwY5Arcurr3FjAhTTLo/edit?usp=sharing

    Lmk if you have any questions or comments! First time writing up a guide, so go easy on me lol

    TL;DR 3 line summary

    - 3 different coins for different uses; one for enhancement/ring items, one for chair/mount/damage skin/outfit, and one for growth potion

    - get enhancement coins by hunting monsters, decoration coins from mini games, and growth potion coins from "Star Balloon Pop" (think of sage training)

    - pay 200 enhancement coins on your mules to level up a random amount up to 10 levels

    Thanks guys!

    Edit: Typo

    Edit2: Thanks for the Silver Award!! First time getting it :D Thank you everyone who read, upvoted, and/or commented!

    submitted by /u/hwoo1211
    [link] [comments]

    Don't forget to claim your Bebe Box before it expires on the 34th.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Bowlords of Maple.. I mean Bowmasters!!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:58 PM PST

    [Reboot NA] R>Blackguard, struggle/solo progression guild (especially hard bossers!)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:14 PM PST

    Hi reddit,

    It has been some time since I last made a post about my guild, Blackguard. You might remember it from this post.

    We are solo progression and struggle party-oriented players who avoid carries and try to make the most of our Reboot experience. We believe that experiencing all the content ourselves and earning the rewards is the most fun way to play the game. Blackguard is a place to share that journey with others.

    Since the last post, we've grown quite a lot. Some of us have cleared Hard Lucid by now. We are still open to recruiting players of any level who want to share their struggle adventure with us. However, we would like to especially extend invitations to more veteran players who are looking to party up for hard bosses.

    If you're interested, please apply in-game and DM me for a Discord invitation (or find it in our guild greeting in-game).

    submitted by /u/Ihzi
    [link] [comments]

    Camellia Set rocks. Fashionstory

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:08 AM PST

    KMS ver. 1.2.343 – MapleStory NEO: Hotel Arcs!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:21 PM PST

    First Lv 250 + 6969 Legion

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:38 AM PST

    First Lv 250 + 6969 Legion

    Finally hit 250 today for the first time! Here's a story I'd like to share:

    I started MS back in 2006 (not sure which patch it was but I recall playing right when Ludibrium was added to GMS). My 1st account in Scania (had Lv 80+ Hermit) got hacked and perma banned (? lol) and I decided to quit because of how terrible I felt when I lost my progress. A few years later, my friends encouraged me to come back to MS in 2009 to play on Mardia when Cygnus Knights got released and I played until 2013 with a Lv 209 Xenon as my main.

    Since the pandemic brought my interest to play MMOs again and school wasn't a major factor in what limited my time, I came back early June 2020 to continue the grind again and find out that Arcane River is a thing and Warrior Grounds wasn't "end game" anymore. Ever since then, the daily tasks and quests modern MS offers has motivated me to continue leveling up.

    Honestly, I'm pretty surprised to find that with Frenzy, FSR, what-have-you services, leveling to 250 wasn't too bad compared to the old grind I used to do (i.e: Forest of Dead Trees to grind to 3rd job) but perhaps it's my Maple-boomer willpower to put up with long grinds, especially since I can still see results (that is, easily seeing 0.01-0.04 exp gained in seconds keeps my motivation up compared to how grinding was back then). Dare I say, I think 249-250 with all possible EXP buffs took as long as 49-50 on 1x back then? haha

    I'm interested to see how the 250+ and 255-275 content plays out, especially since 260 content will be coming soon. But also...6969 legion. Literally no reason to level up anything anymore lol

    https://preview.redd.it/vgek8ymyh1e61.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f8f39f3256bc6a9309242f81643540454d70474d

    https://preview.redd.it/1xezxymyh1e61.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2a2dae3c76ef458d08f9940924d04e86cca961fc

    submitted by /u/Bryakuma
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Managed to clear Lotus for the first time from a fresh start in a little over 2 months

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    The existence of my transferred Hero from burning world is breaking my game. I can't even log into him.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    v.220 - Moonlight Magic Event Preview

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    [MSEA] F2P Progression : Normal Lucid & Will Solo

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:27 AM PST

    [Reboot EU] Class Popularity Statistics (2021).

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Saw This post by /u/ADHD-PI and wondered what it would be in 2021.
    - Beginner classes are omitted because there aren't any lv 225+.
    - Bolded all explorers because they are inherently over-represented.

    I only looked at lv 225+ and with a total of 2483 characters at lv225 and higher the new table looks like this:

    Class Amount Percentage
    Kanna 883 35,6%
    Thief 207 8,3%
    Adele 152 6,1%
    Pathfinder 120 4,8%
    Warrior 115 4,6%
    Ark 88 3,5%
    Magician 85 3,4%
    Luminous 68 2,7%
    Pirate 62 2,5%
    Angelic Buster 51 2,1%
    Aran 41 1,7%
    Dawn Warrior 39 1,6%
    Shade 38 1,5%
    Wind Archer 37 1,5%
    Hayato 34 1,4%
    HoYoung 34 1,4%
    Night Walker 33 1,3%
    Demon Slayer 30 1,2%
    Cadena 30 1,2%
    Blaster 27 1,1%
    Bowman 23 0,9%
    Thunder Breaker 23 0,9%
    Evan 23 0,9%
    Mercedes 22 0,9%
    Kaiser 20 0,8%
    Beast Tamer 19 0,8%
    Phantom 18 0,7%
    Zero 18 0,7%
    Kinesis 18 0,7%
    Xenon 17 0,7%
    Illium 17 0,7%
    Blaze Wizard 15 0,6%
    Wild Hunter 15 0,6%
    Jett 15 0,6%
    Battle Mage 14 0,6%
    Mechanic 14 0,6%
    Demon Avenger 12 0,5%
    Mihile 6 0,2%

    ...

    You guys really like your Kanna's don't you.

    submitted by /u/AmbiguousLink
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Which class have the worst time to level up 200 to 210?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    So right now i try to push 8k with some of the lv3 link skills. So far i already got BT,phantom,mihile and evan to lvl 210.

    submitted by /u/Afiqnawi93
    [link] [comments]

    Str class alchemy consumables when fully buffed? (Reboot)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    Hey guys, what kind of buffs and consumables do you use as a Str class?

    I've crafted so far exceptional strength boost (+80), advanced strength boost (+60, can't stack with exceptional strength), Advanced boss rush (+20% boss), advanced strength ix (+27). I used advanced strength IX instead of X because X is crafted using Juniper Berry Seed oils. I think the best combination would be exceptional strength + advanced boss rush + advanced strength ix. What do you think?

    For full buffs I use:

    - MVP superpower

    - CHT/CPB

    - Echo

    - Extreme Red/Green pot

    - Guild/Ursus atmospheric

    - Guild noblesse skills

    - Legion power

    Is there anything else that I should be using? Let me know in the comments.

    submitted by /u/hehexd69xxx
    [link] [comments]

    Absolab set or Arcane set?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Hi guys, I'm a reboot shadower. As I will exchange for my first Arcane weapon, I have a question:

    5 set 20* Absolab + 17* Arcane weapon or continue getting arcane equips untill 5 set 17* Arcane. Which choice would be better?

    submitted by /u/Resyin
    [link] [comments]

    my friend forgot one too many dailies today

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    F

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:35 PM PST

    I cant get into my transferd characters

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:09 PM PST

    Everytime i try getting into my character that i transferd from burning world i get an error message. Is there a solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/gradetread
    [link] [comments]

    Wish GMs to maintain and handle the server better

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:05 AM PST

    I am a original KMS user who had been playing KMS since 2008 at the age of 10.

    Of course KMS has had many problems as well as GMS.

    However, KMS GMs seems way better to maintain the server with smaller problems.

    I had auction problems that stopped me from leaping to the other worlds.

    After GMS GMs finally had fixed it, i now cannot get into the games with the characters which i have leaped at all and it is so annoying because those burning characters are the only characters for me for right now.

    I never had any problems in KMS with burning world ever since it came out.

    However, it seems like taking care of burning world leap is too hard problem for GMS GMs to get rid of bugs.

    KMS GMs does add emergency maintenance during the night time or at least announcement about what they are gonna do within less than a few hours if there is such a huge problem in the game servers according to my 11 years of KMS exp, but i do not even know what GMS GMs are planning to do while good numbers of players cant even play the game with thier characters which just leaped from the burning world.

    No maintenance or announcement at all.

    I did read about many reviews on how GMS server had been maintained very poorly compared to KMS, but did not know it was going to be this much bad.

    I really wish them to take better care of server amd at least help maplers to get into the game lol.

    submitted by /u/Nek0MaKanna
    [link] [comments]

    Efficient ways to get Soul Enchanter

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:41 AM PST

    Title, thank you!!

    submitted by /u/mrzekt
    [link] [comments]

    Any active discord’s for returning players?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:12 AM PST

    I've quit and rejoined over the past 8 years, but I always have a tough time finding people to talk with. Usually why I quit again lol. Any regular discord's for returning people?

    submitted by /u/palm888angel
    [link] [comments]

    Lord Tempest Weapon Lv.123 (not nx item)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:58 AM PST

    I want to buy for anvil, I'm on the server bera.

    submitted by /u/MrHydeBrr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment