• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Welcome to our weekly Buying, Selling, and Trading thread.

    Do you have something you need to price? Or are you just looking to buy or sell? This is the thread for you.

    Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out. Ex: [Bera]

    PLEASE REMEMBER We do NOT allow real money transactions.

    This example list includes (but is not exhaustive):

    • NX -> Meso
    • Riot Points -> NX
    • Meso -> Amazon Gift Cards

    Please refer to the rules if you have any questions. Worst case, ping mod staff on Discord

    submitted by /u/rMapleStory
    [link] [comments]

    Found the old download page on wayback, who remembers 20 rar parts lmao

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    A pleasure indeed.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:50 PM PST

    Found an old screenshot of me going "Hacker Hunting" ~2006 era

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:34 PM PST

    a side effect of our collective stockholm syndrome

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:28 AM PST

    the flying anti-afk monster in hotel arcus is a flightless bird

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    KMS 1.2.343 DPM Chart

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:49 PM PST

    So i was cubing my kish mule the other day and....

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    10 months since I picked this game back up...and I'm insanely proud that I am now a lomien carry.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Nexon you know your game crashes!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:25 PM PST

    I have no faith in your ability to fix this issue, but at the VERY LEAST you can make it so that you dont loose you wealth potion and legion coupons. This is so unbelievably stupid.

    If i pop Hero's echo on a character then dont play it for 2 years and come back HERO ECHO WILL STILL BE ON COOLDOWN! but god forbid ur 32bit trash crashes while im farming.

    submitted by /u/KindaSalty
    [link] [comments]

    Overseas exclusive class Mo Xuan artwork revealed

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Took 8 months, since coming back mid May 2020 but I finally got here.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:16 PM PST

    Meso art commissions (chibi only, more details in comments) (BERA USERS ONLY)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    been playing solo for a year, and just beat damien!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:13 AM PST

    been playing solo for a year, and just beat damien!

    longtime lurker here and have been playing maple on and off since 2008, but I started up again in reboot last year. been solo progressing and was able to beat lotus last month. my mechanics are poopoo so after many attempts of trying to fight damien, I finally did it today!

    just wanted to say thanks to this subreddit for all the tips and tricks, and the shared suffering about this stupid buggy boss c:

    Stats for those curious:

    Lvl 232 Aran, 21k stat, 183% boss damage, 90% IED

    https://preview.redd.it/h7n7btxsc8e61.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6b1636137745683c29c9f2c47e8fdf0c18ef15c8

    https://preview.redd.it/e2u5ddxtc8e61.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=345eb0cf2e0750161565e9b2e2a80bbb498a4b79

    submitted by /u/Aggressive_Air_2802
    [link] [comments]

    If Gollux entry count can't be increased we should be able to bind him

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Seriously. On attempt per day?? I don't think there's even another boss that functions like that. Not only that YOU ALSO CANT BIND HIM? Yes, I'm for sure salty that I just failed a run, but his power is a bit much imo.

    submitted by /u/IThrowStars
    [link] [comments]

    How I polish my NW mechanics.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Made a web app for Maplestory while grinding the dailies

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Hey guys! I don't usually post on Reddit but I made something over the last couple of weeks and would like to share it with you guys (would really like some feedback!). Long story short, the servers were trash and I had too many things to remember in my head so I made something that will do it for me. This is my first time doing something like this and would love to get feedback/suggestions from the community.

    A bit of an explanation - there are currently 3 sections to this website.

    1. News Hub: This is where you can import the patch notes source code from Maplestory's Website and it'll parse the massive list of events into a nice table where you can filter by event types or search by event name. You only need to do this once until a new patch note gets released as it is stored on your browser cache!
    2. Status: This is where you can see the current statuses on the channels. On loading the page, it'll show the instantaneous response times from each channel, but you can also toggle it to show an average response time if you'd like. It should also automatically ping the channels so you can just glance at it once in a while to see which channels are more stable. I only play reboot and it was a pain in the ass to get all the IPs/Ports from netstat but if people would actually use this, I'm down to find all the other IPs/Ports for other worlds.
      Edit: All the other worlds are also in! (thanks MainlandHero for the link!)
    3. Reminders: This is where you can keep track of your todos. I think it has enough flexibility for most tasks. This is also integrated with the news hub so if you've imported the patch notes in, you can find the event by the search bar and it should automatically fill in the start/end dates. You can also customize when you want to be reminded of this (from daily resets to any day (i.e. reset on Mon/Thurs/Fri) of the week). By reset time, if you're still on the page, it will prompt you to reset your respective tasks (i.e. if it is Thursday, it will reset any tasks you set for Thursday to be incomplete again). Otherwise, it'll reset the respective tasks next time you load the page. The top table shows your completion status and it is where you can cross things off as needed. The bottom table is where you can remove events if you're done with them. This is all saved on browser storage as well so nothing should get deleted even if you closed your browser.

    Before you check out the website:

    1. It is desktop-only. I don't think people would use this on devices where Maple can't be played (all the data is stored on local browser anyways) so it is actually quite ugly on anything except desktop... 😅
    2. I'm sure there are bugs in places, I've written some tests for the more complex logic but it's definitely not perfect. I'm really hoping for feedback and even suggestions on what people would like to see next. I'll probably back off on some of the more statistic-heavy ideas (since I'll need actual data for them) like cubing but I've had legion grid and star forcing on my mind.
    3. I know some of this stuff has already been made, but I find it rewarding to build it myself!

    Link: https://maplehub-b1e9b.web.app/

    submitted by /u/SnooPredictions1184
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else literally cannot play right now? REBOOT

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:32 PM PST

    Whenever I use a skill I get DCed... wtf nexon

    submitted by /u/TRBearr
    [link] [comments]

    Missed Zero in Reboot

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:43 AM PST

    Just wondering when will Zero be available in reboot again :( I just came back and missed the event.

    submitted by /u/known_as_josh
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] List of easy level 200s?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:09 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I was just wondering what were the easiest level 200s without too much funding. I'm at 5k Legion and find that I greatly prefer to get one character to 200/210 at a time than doing zakum/horntail everyday on each character.

    I can personally attest to kanna and Jett being an easy and fast level 200. I found Zero to be pretty easy too especially since the story dungeon and side quests make for a pretty easy lvl 180, while not being monotonous like killing moon bunnies for the 20th time

    Demon avenger is pretty easy, if a bit slow (as in you never die)

    Anyone want to add to the list of easy (and not mind numbingly slow) lvl 200s?

    (if it was relevant, my idea of minimal funding was epic wse, sw weapon 11~12 star, all other equips that I can find 10*, necro gear with decent 40+ flames, rare potentials on maybe half the equips)

    submitted by /u/cudntfigureaname
    [link] [comments]

    Rundown on who the hell Senya is?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:45 PM PST

    At the end of Reverse City, it's revealed that T-Boy is actuallly...Senya's brother! Which is supposed to be a bombshell, but I had no clue who this woman was. Someone be a dear and give me a rundown on who she is and what she's done in Maple World/Grandis? Seems like she and her brother are going to be a pretty big deal -- the next Orchid(s) I think -- antagonists that become supporting characters on the side of the Alliance. After all, Senya shows up at Hotel Arcs and I think T-Boy is featured in the trailer for NEO.

    submitted by /u/breannachtnaheirann
    [link] [comments]

    introducing my first pixel art: idol face and mapleiaga outfit :^)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    How to basic attack with a bow?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:18 PM PST

    So I'm doing the Black Heaven quest where I need to hit coloured boxes. Some of them are in the air. How do I basic attack without shooting an arrow? I've been stuck here for 30 minutes...

    submitted by /u/Maoky
    [link] [comments]

    question about neo update and new symbols

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    will the authentic force symbols start at level 260 or 265?

    submitted by /u/mammothelephant2
    [link] [comments]

    Hellux trades.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    Hello, I just realised that having a party and give hellux carries to each other could be a good way of making mesos.. like 6b every 25 days but I havent found many people Interested on doing this. Let know If anyone Is Interested. Only requirement will be being able to solo hellux at a decent speed. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/legolas1390
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment