• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - December 12, 2019!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - December 12, 2019!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - December 12, 2019!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:08 AM PST

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The MapleStory Alinity Look

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Maple Memo: v209 Status Update – December 12 | Official News

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:48 PM PST

    Is this the Krusty Krab? No, this is....

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    thwomp thwomp thwomp

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:09 AM PST

    [PSA] Arcane gear improvements in KMS Winter Update

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Whoever was thinking about buying their Arcane Gear should consider waiting a bit for next Summer update on GMS.

    Taken from KMST:

    • Arcane River droplets drop rate is slightly improved (kek)
    • Droplets required per coin reduced from 10 to 9
    • Armor cost reduced from 16 to 12 coins

    You'll now require 48 coins to obtain: Shoulder / Gloves / Boots / Cape - down from 64.

    You'll now require 432 droplets instead of 640. It's nearly 33% faster to obtain the set.

    Any drops from Lucid / Will speed up set completion significantly.

    Weapon cost unchanged.

    submitted by /u/audiofeels
    [link] [comments]

    1.2.095 Client in KMS (Test Server) Translations

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    1.2.095 Client in KMS (Test Server) Translations

    Disclaimer: Things can change when it moves over to KMS Main Servers or GMS. I just thought the information was interesting enough to translate. I also left a lot of stuff out so feel free to run translations of your own: https://maplestory.nexon.com/Testworld/Update/414

    • New Arcane River area: Reverse City Australia
      • BGM and Map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wggbZNjK_eo
      • An extension from Vanishing Journey, requires Level 205 and 5th Job to enter
      • Looks very... urban-like. This may have to do with a new class
      • Currently no information of whether there will be a symbol--probably just more story I think
    • Made Prequests easier for VJ/Chuchu by decreasing drops needed and increasing drop rate
      • Some maps also given additional platforms
      • Mob spawn patterns changed to be more convenient
    • Guild Revamps
      • New Guild UI looks similar to the Achievement UI we have for GMS
      • Max Level raised to 30
      • You must now be level 101 or higher to even join guilds
      • You can apply for up to 5 guilds at a time
      • Guild Searching function enhanced
      • Guilds can now put an introduction for the applicants
      • Custom Guild Emblems now possible like it is in MS2 (images must be 17x17 pixels though inb4 NSFW emblems)
      • Guild Menu will now display last active date for members (really appreciate this tbh)
      • Guild Capping will be affected--more bosses will give contribution and the amount of contribution current bosses give will be changed
      • IGP is removed
      • Guild Skills Revamped-Most of the lesser used ones removed and newer skills added
        • Passive Buffs for Arcane Force/Star Force
        • Damage to Normal Mobs, etc
        • New Noblesse Skill: Critical Damage
    • New Guild-only Content: Underground Sharenian
      • Weekly quest, used to gain Noblesse SP
      • Flag Race is getting revamped as well (not too interested in this so you can look it up for yourself)
    • EXP Requirement Reduction for 170-200
      • 19% Reduction. Pretty self explanatory
    • Maple Guide Revamp
      • Affects normal servers really, since they don't have a reliable method of teleportation (if you're not MVP Diamond). UI is changed so it's "easier to view" but I don't think most of us will use it that much, especially if in Reboot
    • RISE Update
      • Coin Shop and various aesthetics. We'll probably get these but eh, we'll find out sooner or later via other content creators who make videos on it I suppose
      • Includes stuff like Laniaroid (Luminous's gf?), Typhoon Potions, RISE Growth Potions (basically Storm Growth)
      • Looking at the shop items they're really similar to the previous events (Glory, Adventurer Island)
    • Miscellaneous Changes
      • Bug Fixes
      • Arcane Shade Gear now easier to acquire
        • Gear cost reduced from 16 -> 12
        • Droplet cost per coin: 10 -> 9
        • Increased droplet drop rate (both for Butterfly Coin and Spider Coin)
      • You now cannot harvest veins when you're out of the level range (20 levels above/below)
    • NEW CLASS (Update 2 Teaser)

    It can honestly be a boss too--who knows

    Main guesses currently include Yuna (Kinesis's GF), a new Demon Character, and Aeona (if boss). Honestly looks like a warrior class with all the sword emblems on the side and how the character's arms seem to be in front holding something.

    EDIT: This announcement was also accompanied by a new Superior Label set that involves Chess Pieces, hence the first candidate

    Credits to Nacho (KMS Maplestory Streamer) for retouching the above image. The original image is really hard to see anything besides the silhouette

    Estimated arrival of this update to GMS is sometime in the Late Summer/Fall of 2020

    submitted by /u/itsnowedtoday
    [link] [comments]

    Map Suggestion for Christmas guild pic?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:45 AM PST

    Title says it all. Not sure if the upcoming patch will even have Happyville :\

    submitted by /u/dashiwashi
    [link] [comments]

    What should I get from my relay master box?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:59 PM PST

    What should I get from my relay master box?

    https://preview.redd.it/94r176kcwc441.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=68ac4b14d55fc41c7f14a7b2164598271a7b6f0a

    hey guys!

    I was hoping to get some help with making a decision about the relay master box rewards. I'm a level 223 non reboot Aran and these are my current pendant, polearm (yes I know I need to rescroll it) and my clean range (fully buffed I get to about 2.9M).I don't buy NX but I wouldn't say i'm a purely casual player.

    My question is what do you think I should do? Would it be worth getting the Absolab if I eventually plan on going for some other Absolab equips? Should I get the pendant and focus on maintaining a 2nd pendant slot? Or should I just dump the weapon to a mule?

    Maplestory game think decision hard thanks in advance ♥

    submitted by /u/Tobi_Is_Tenten
    [link] [comments]

    Official Damage Test

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:30 PM PST

    Will the NLC exchange quest be removed during the new NLC rework

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:59 PM PST

    Question in title.

    The NLC exchange quest is the only way to craft balanced furies in GMS. Nexon didn't clarify which parts of NLC are getting removed/reworked.

    submitted by /u/ayrainy
    [link] [comments]

    Are the dailies on a 24 hour reset thing or a daily time reset thing (like for example, everyday at 3 am)?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:17 PM PST

    the dailies like the current maple relay event and glory coins daily limit.

    i did my dailies yesterday (maybe around 5 pm), logged on today (at 1 or so) and it said i still did it for the day

    submitted by /u/hollywoodbinch
    [link] [comments]

    Is Jett bad?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    I am aiming for Chaos Vellum as a final goal with stats around 9k dex, stat damage of 1.2M, boss dmg of 200% and ignore defense of 88%. I heard many negative comments about Jett. With estimated stats above, would it be hard to clear chaos root abyss with Jett?

    Is it not worth to invest into Jett? I know at the end of the day, it is best to play what I want, but I did not want to regret either... so any jett players or ex-jett players here to share their experiences?

    submitted by /u/Legendary_Knuckle
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends and a guild! (Aurora)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    Hi! I'm not new to the game but i recently got back into it. I'm a level 150 Evan who usually just chills in Henesys when i'm bored. I'm looking for friends! For anyone who wants to add me i'm Marïbella, and also looking for an guild as well!Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Cweamly
    [link] [comments]

    KMS winter update named "RISE" seems like another new job?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    [NA Reboot] Looking for DRPQ Party

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:42 PM PST

    Would anyone like to DRPQ for the Leafre Codex?

    submitted by /u/Eoblige
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Invigorate on Bera is recruiting!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    New, returning, or a wandering soul? Apply for Invigorate. We're getting stronger together and we're very active in our guild discord.

    Push G, use the drop down to search by guild name, and search for Invigorate.

    submitted by /u/LostConscript
    [link] [comments]

    Serenroid Tier and Abilities?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I've been looking all over the internet for any information on the Serenroid in the Glory shop. Whether it acts similar to the Manjiroid in the way that it has a shop, etc. Or if the Serenroid acts as a Battleroid, and will continually save your buffs upon death.

    Is there any info out there on this?

    submitted by /u/AuriumZen
    [link] [comments]

    Nexon at it again! Falsely banned.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Nexon at it again! Falsely banned.

    There has been many post about this lately, going through Reddit forums, Maplestory forums, and even other gaming related forums. To think I'd never be a victim of this situation, welp here I am.

    Background

    -I've been playing Maplestory even before Ludi was even out. It wasn't a constant thing. I would take a break here and there, but more often than so, I was very active. I played in Broa originally, and like everyone else, moved to Bera when the world transfer event happened. I wouldn't say I was no where close to extremely funded, but enough to play the game efficiently. Now here I am, no longer able to play the game.

    Banned Reason

    -Hacking/Using third party illegal programs

    Minutes Before the Ban

    -Recently within Northern California, Xfinity internet has been really wonky (at least within my area). It's to the point where my mother, who works from home couldn't even work because of our internet always going on and off. I had ignored it and just thought of nothing. As most people that experience this, sometimes it can take 2-3 times for Maple to even properly load without it having to crash after the Nexon/Wizet screen. After finally getting through character selection and entering my PIC, I had crashed again. This had happened I'd say 3-4 times repeatedly, until that horrid blue text box popped up. This is where the ban had occurred.

    Research that I had done

    -From seeing post since March 2019, to November 2019, it seems like a lot of people are getting falsely banned. I remember even seeing a post from 2018 where a GM had admitted to their own auto detection being faulty. For a player to constantly reconnect and disconnect, this triggers something through the security behind the game. Basically thinking the player is hacking using an "auto login" thing. It seems like those that have been falsely banned, are either in my situation, or somewhat close to what I had experienced. Turns out, it seems like Nexon has completely turned their backs on this one. Out of the dozens of post I had gone through, it seemed like no one was getting unbanned. My only idea was contact ticket/live support, but with the idea of trying to not constantly contact them. I've found out that you can even get blocked from their customer support for even trying to appeal your ban. How stupid is this? LOL

    Things I've Attempted

    -Contacting Nexon Support through a ticket is the first thing I've done. Like everyone else, got that copy pasta response saying my account was "reviewed" and that the actions are "far too severe" to release the suspension on my account. The first person to reply back was a "GM". The one who had denied my request was a "Sr. GM". After waiting a few days, I decided to attempt doing the Ban Appeal Live chat. I wasn't expecting much, though this time, I had talked to a "Lead GM". This is the first I've even heard of a "Lead GM". With us having a conversation, he decided to make a ticket for me and it felt like the first time I was actually talking to a human. This exchange happened on 12/11/2019 and am still waiting for a response to see what will happen. (Will update this)

    The GM that seems to be Constantly Denying Appeals: GM Kryndax

    -It seems like every post who has a screen shot of them getting their appeal denied, seems to be from GM Kryndax. I honestly have no idea what goes behind the scenes of Nexon, but whoever this guy is, seems to be blocking our path.

    Proof of Innocence

    -Constantly disconnecting and reconnecting, many experience players know that this causes something behind Maplestory to flag your account as a hacker. Many players, even top streamers have experienced something like this. Even when my internet is completely fine, Maplestory constantly disconnects and crashes at least 2-3 times before I'm able to play. I'm not the only one that experiences this, as I have tons of friends that experience this as well. As I was waiting for a reply from Nexon, I decided to play my mule account the next day (the day after the suspension happened). Of course, Xfinity is still being wonky as hell, and I had kept reconnecting and disconnecting. And on my Mercedes, boom, same blue text message. Banned from the game permanently.

    Final Conclusion

    -For how simple Maplestory is, the game client itself is very unoptimized. The fact that disconnecting on this game is something VERY COMMON, is so dumb to me. With all the time, money, effort I had spent on this game, I just feel lost. I legitimately feel that I'll never even play on my account ever again. Just the thought of wanting to start over just kills me inside, knowing what I had before. Cmon Nexon. Something finally has to change.

    TLDR;

    -Disconnecting and reconnecting had triggered a permanent blocked on my account. Nexon believes I was hacking/using a third party program. Contacting support I was denied, but am waiting for a reply through a "Lead GM" in Maple. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS NEXON?!

    UPDATE 1:

    -Holy I'm sorry, but fuck GM Kryndax. Literally the same GM denying me over and over. I'm starting to lose hope. LOL

    https://preview.redd.it/a40vwacmca441.png?width=1450&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7bcd281ad5ff4cfd60d968f7d1096565778f695

    submitted by /u/Leyba
    [link] [comments]

    Scrolling frozen equipment

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 11:04 AM PST

    I have a level 121 battle mage from the burning event. I'm wondering what's the best way to scroll the Frozen equipment. I'm not good with scrolling in general and I don't want to screw this up...

    submitted by /u/AFTBeeblebrox
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] What are some good item quests/dungeons to do?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 12:41 PM PST

    I play pretty causally and wanted to know what are some good items to get from quests and dungeons? I know bosses drop equips too but I'm more interested in actual dungeons and quest items that can help out.

    submitted by /u/BenLeafMe
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgic MapleStory videos

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:42 PM PST

    Dear MapleStory players,

    Wanting to endulge in some MapleStory nostalgia, I went on a search for videos that I remember as a teenager. Besides the more famous videos, Thangdinh275, Dray86, etc. This search seemed to be harder than I expected.

    Personally, I remember a video of a Low-Dex Hermit messing around in El Nath to Utada Hikaru's Passion sountrack. Somewhere between the 2005 and 2007 period. Can't seem to find it, and would love to watch it again. Do you know which video I'm referring to?

    It's been quite some years, and I don't remember all the videos I watched as a kid. What other (more obscure) videos do remember? Can you link them?

    submitted by /u/SolistJay
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best Hyper Passive/Boost Node/Inner Ability builds for a main, reg server Kanna?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Ayumilove and other sites ive found only have pre-revamp Kanna information.

    submitted by /u/Bassaud
    [link] [comments]

    Should I start trying to solo Cvel?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:49 AM PST

    I'm a kaiser. Last night I was feeling risky so I attempted hellux for the first time and I beat it with about half the time left on the gem. I've beaten CChicken a couple times but I haven't beaten any of the other CRA bosses. Can I beat Cvel at my current damage?

    submitted by /u/Dudeman1000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment