• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    MapleStory Probably the best idea i’ve had character creation wise

    MapleStory Probably the best idea i’ve had character creation wise


    Probably the best idea i’ve had character creation wise

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    When I'm bored, I draw Lucid

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Wholesome Experience :)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I recently made a thunder breaker on Scania, but I main a Kanna. Anyways, my TB is only level 55, and I'm in Perion doing the standard level up quests. Another player, clearly higher level and dedicated to the game (by his cosmetics and such) comes over to me, says nothing, and drops off a level 140, rare Royal Von Leon Claw. Before I can even say thank you, he cc'd!

    Lately I've felt like the game has become antisocial for anyone not in a guild or super high level, and it's changed a lot since I played as a kid pre-BB. So this little experience made me really happy and restored some of my faith in humanity!!

    I hope this short story made some of you smile :)

    I'm also always open to friendships on MS as well so dm me if you'd like to be friends!

    submitted by /u/sonataroll
    [link] [comments]

    Why are people who smega so kinky and weird?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Every day man, its smega's with all the kinky stuff: Feet pics this, pegging that, simp's eboys, e girls, link to the only fans. bruh, the whole server doesnt need to hear about this weird stuff.

    It's super strange

    submitted by /u/jack096
    [link] [comments]

    Stfu please

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    The true triple prime line

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    PSA: You can Up+Jump during Rune of Might to super jump. You dont need to climb ropes :)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone know this video?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Map etiquette

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I made this post because new players don't get to learn map etiquette because the game doesn't really teach them.

    If you leave the map for any reason (Polo fritto MVP Event maps Buying potion) you lose the right to the map. Doesn't matter if you were gone for under a minute or the items are still floating, if you leave, you lose it. It's always nice to ask people if they are afk when you see a map with a person doing nothing.

    Big maps like the blazing Erdas, always remember to look around the map and start attacking when nobody is in the map. Players in big maps sometimes do not load in the mini map.

    When someone is ksing you, don't just defame. Check how much fame they have and if it's somewhere like -264 then it'll prob make them feel better when you defame them. Don't use totem when getting ksed. Always check the guild that the kser is in. If he or she is in a respectable guild, you can report the kser to the guild master to have them kicked. If you can record someone chasing you down to ks you, you can report that person (idk if Nexon will care).

    submitted by /u/Stoobyscoop
    [link] [comments]

    Rhinne I did some time ago (◡ ω ◡)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    "I was in bounty portal"

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    rainbow dual blade smacks redhead grandma named hilla while relying on overpriced ring

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Maplestory Unreal Ludibrium: Background Video

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    As a pre-Big Bang player, who is just into Maple Story for the merch and the memories now, shout out to this Maple Story Pop Up Store they did 5 years back in Korea. They had the dopest things. I hope when the online merch store opens back up they'll carry a lot of the stuff they had back then.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Back in the days when Maplestory merch was kinky

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    GMS uses Amazon Web Services - DMT 'code optimizations' may be upgrading the services for that day making me hopeful for this DMT being reasonable.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    [Reboot] I'm leveling my first char (Adele) to 200, but I'm having second thoughts about her...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, so far I'm loving the game and the playstyle of Adele. It's just, I find it a bit annoying having to keep her blades active all the time. Besides, I've learned that there are other easier classes I could master that are easier for new players.

    So, I have a few questions regarding switching chars:

    1. I'm now with her temporary equipment from the Rise event. Although it expires on 10/10, I kinda fear I might not have good items to replace this set. Any recommendations on how I could equip her before I run ot of time?
    2. I'm currently considering a Cygnus Warrior, as I heard it's a good newbie option.
    3. Additionally, I learned that Kanna is good for grinding. Is this char easy to raise unfunded?
    4. Last but not least, how relevant is Legion for a character pre-200? Currently considering starting a few chars and leveling them to 70ish so I can access this content.

    Thank you in advance, so far I've been having a blast playing this game! If anyone wants to reach out and talk in-game, my Adele is called GrandSylvanna.

    submitted by /u/zakum
    [link] [comments]

    Mega Burning World?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Hey, so I'm super new to the game and saw the announcement about the Mega Burning World and got sorta hyped about it, but couldn't find the information I was looking for (I may not have searched it correctly?).

    Does anyone know if we can transfer the characters before the server ends?

    Also, how long do these worlds usually last for, and does anyone from the other regions have any interesting tips and/or thoughts in relation to these specialized servers?

    Edit: Using the translated KMS patch notes from /u/jmgr2007 (ty :D) it looks like these are POSSIBLE ways that GMS will do their Mega Burning:

    We'll likely be able to transfer, or "World Leap," characters after a little under a month, and we'll have about a little under a month to transfer after the last day of the server being up. Also, you can transfer 6 characters above 130, meaning 3 more than the 3 Mega Burning characters we'll be allowed to make.

    This server will likely last for about 2 months, there'll be perm 1.5x XP and several 30% boosts to different damage stats (this is why you'd do more than the 3 mega burnings characters as a new, unfunded account), and "Transferring Link Skills" will be unavailable. I'm assuming the last one just means no link skills from the main servers, and that we can still use link skills that we acquire on the server.

    submitted by /u/chamorrobro
    [link] [comments]

    Adele Hyper Skills

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    I haven't really found any Adele skill guides so I am wondering what Hyper Skills should I add to? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Jacobaduh
    [link] [comments]

    I can't be the only one seeing these things right?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    I can't be the only one seeing these things right?

    I saw this screen with no server options three times, but I finally decided to take a picture of it cause I was sick of dcing every 15 minutes for the past hour.

    Then there was this weird outfit set that remains on my cash shop for my mule.

    I never put these outfits here. When I click on details, I get \"Your search provided no results\".

    Also, one of the times I was dcing I had just opened my stats and the hyper points available said "238" when I only had 28.

    submitted by /u/MutatedWalrusYT
    [link] [comments]

    Question on flaming pendant.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Hi guys. Just gotten the Dominator Pendant(Relay box).

    Any advice on how I should flame it? Eunwol here.

    Which flame do I use though?

    Usually when I try to use flame, it seems that most equipment can't be flame for whatever reason...

    submitted by /u/NkTardo
    [link] [comments]

    newbie! 0 characters, making marksman but need help on Empress' Blessing + Cygnus Blessing

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Returning to the game & I see that the burning event is going on, I plan on making a Marksman but I want to be efficient with my burning character.

    After some research, I've noticed Empress' Blessing seems really strong for all my future characters. I just don't really understand how one gets it to Max level. There's different information on the topic. So how do I get Empress' Blessing to max level?

    Also, there's another buff that seems strong; Cygnus Blessing. Is that a global effect too? Will that effect my Marksman? How does one level that up if so?

    Any and all advice is appreciated, even unrelated to the topic. If I'm gonna play this game, I wanna play it right. I will be playing on normal servers fyi. I apologize in advance if I end up quitting Maplestory 5 mins in and waste all your guys time.

    submitted by /u/ExistD
    [link] [comments]

    Class Reference

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    I wanna know on the comments which classes you refer to based on anime and movies.....

    submitted by /u/Hikki173
    [link] [comments]

    Guild skill priority

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    For guild skills: I'm under the impression that Damage should be leveled preferentially over Boss Damage.

    However my guildies say Boss damage is better.

    Is this right?

    submitted by /u/TheRealTTN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment