• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 12, 2020

    MapleStory Not sure if this is common knowledge, but you can move the orbs in Erda Spectrum faster if you time your jumps properly

    MapleStory Not sure if this is common knowledge, but you can move the orbs in Erda Spectrum faster if you time your jumps properly


    Not sure if this is common knowledge, but you can move the orbs in Erda Spectrum faster if you time your jumps properly

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    The pain of characters with no knockback resistance

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I'm kinda a noob and got this, friends told me it belongs here

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    #GloomGoBoom

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Hey mom, am I doin' it right?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    [Reboot Solo Progression] Normal Damien Solo

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Walking with Memory card set >>>Just learn this trick XD >>Cancel guild window to glitch >>TP to cancel

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    You can cap coins in a party, and meat is affected by droprate

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Just noticed that you can see the meat drops of party members, so you are able to use drop gear to carry others in coin capping.

    I'm using this to cap coins on mules in around ~3 minutes by partying a Night Lord with 180% drop gear and just going nuts in FES2.

    submitted by /u/GladiiMS
    [link] [comments]

    Pros and Cons gathering

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I'm collecting data on all classes, and since I can't possibly main every class I'm here to ask for help from other mains

    I'm mainly looking for pros and cons about every class as well as best trinode(s) and best inner ability, and for the classes that use different weapons, best weapon to use could also be included

    I know there are several guides on these topics, but I also know that they aren't always too accurate

    Example of how it would look like:

    Luminous
    best trinode: Reflection / Apocalypse / Ender

    best inner: +1 Attack Speed / +38% Buff Duration / +20% Critical Rate or +10% Boss Damage (up to you, I prefer critical rate to avoid using hyper stats/phantom link/legion)

    cons: Lumi is a very static class, with slow attacks and clunky mobility, you want to avoid moving around at all if possible for best grinding, there's also no way of reaching hard attack speed cap without using skills from other classes (not including the random attack speed buff from RA Queen soul)

    pros: Reflection makes up for the clunky mobility when it comes to grinding and you can cover a lot of the map while standing still. Lumi also got a good burst that helps with DPS during bosses

    submitted by /u/JonathanLanden
    [link] [comments]

    I think people are more happy with communication and acknowledgement than the actual DMT

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Im more happy with this personally, however the actually DMT itself I dont think it will go well. They still haven't fixed gollux, I have to start the game 3 times just to get in, I've dced and haven't been able to log in because the server is full. Them giving an event they already promised doesnt really make me that happy, not to mention their is no cube sale which would mean this would actually be worse than the first event. I also dont have any confidence in nexon at all.

    submitted by /u/Bntt89
    [link] [comments]

    [Scania] Dawn Warrior Hard Lucid Solo

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Ariel ink painting I made last year for one of my Inktober days.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Marksman hard lotus solo

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    totem is really kind of a drug

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I can't bear myself in empty map without mobs........

    but I already spent all 15 totems of this month :(

    submitted by /u/Seelebild
    [link] [comments]

    [REBOOT] updated ranges for bosses

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I'm looking for the current(post rise) range(assuming 100% boss dmg for your average player) and ied required for the following bosses:

    Hard magnus

    Chaos 3 door (ra)

    Chaos vel

    nlotus

    ndamien

    hard gollux

    hellux

    ncyg

    chaos pb

    princess no

    czak

    hhilla

    Thank you in advance for any1 who will give me information about those bosses :)

    submitted by /u/ptlBTW
    [link] [comments]

    why can't i buy this?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Kinda sad I accomplished more in less than a month in Reboot...

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/2UvED3R

    than more then 10 years playing KMS. Been about 3-4 years since i quit KMS and Maplestory entirely but recently got the urge to play again. Started on 6/17 on a brand spanking new account and today I was able to solo 3 CRA bosses with the stats above (minus CVellum). No guild no party all solo progression so far.

    I was rushing so that I have means to replace the time limited CRA gear before it expires but I didn't think I'd make it with 2 and a half months to spare. Not even going to bother with CVellum since with the event Abso weapon I can just focus on getting 5 Abso pieces now.

    submitted by /u/jhk1987
    [link] [comments]

    Maple Tour Question

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    does everyone's maple tour reset at the same time? Mine reset Sunday 8PM EDT and a few weeks ago i asked my friend's when his reset and it was on a completely different day than mine. If I am able to manually reset maple tour, do I just claim the wages now instead of waiting till Sunday 8PM EDT? If so, wouldn't it be more logical to claim it on Saturday 8PM EDT to get dem big boi money right the day of Sunny Sunday SF event?

    submitted by /u/reddit4reboot
    [link] [comments]

    (NEW ACCOUNT / REBOOT) -> Am I okay in terms of damage / equips (?)... Also... The links skills I’ve equipped right now are - Kanna (lvl 2), Adele (lvl 1), AB (lvl 1), Palidin (lvl 1). Thanks in advance for giving me tips on how to survive late game :) !! (

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    So apparently "Chance Time" removes safeguard...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    %Drop vs. %Meso for Farming

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Which is better for farming in regular servers? I ended up rolling %Drop and %Meso during DMT but I already have a couple of drop rings so I'm not sure which to replace when farming.

    Currently, I can choose between two setups:

    100% drop with 60% meso vs. 120% drop with 40% meso.

    Decent HS gets me another 20% for both setups so effectively, I will have 120% drop vs. 140% drop. I know 60% meso will guarantee a meso bag per kill (at least as far as I'm aware) but I don't know if sacrificing the drop rate for 60% meso will be worth it or vice versa.

    I will be doing some tests but it'll take quite a bit of time and effort so if anyone could provide some insight into this, that would be greatly appreciated and save me LOTS of time!

    TL;DR: Which is better (reg servers): 120% drop w/ 60% meso vs. 140% drop w/ 40% meso

    submitted by /u/khyeon_
    [link] [comments]

    Permanent transparent NX equip recommendations

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Which transparent NX equips are you guys getting and which do you recommend?

    I'm probably going to get the transparent face and eye, but I'm debating whether I should get the hat and glove/boots.

    Is there any point in getting the transparent universal weapon equip for Adele? I tried equipping and unequipping her weapon and I couldn't see any changes as it seems like the weapon doesn't appear in the first place.

    submitted by /u/Guilty-Ad-8687
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest class to farm with (excluding Kanna)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I was wondering what classes have the easiest, most mindless mobbing available in 2020. From what I've seen so far, it seems like Bowmaster, Pathfinder, and Luminous are the best at doing so, but I wanted to get some more opinions & options. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheTingle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment