• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    MapleStory Saw this on subtle Asian traits and I thought you all would appreciate it :)

    MapleStory Saw this on subtle Asian traits and I thought you all would appreciate it :)


    Saw this on subtle Asian traits and I thought you all would appreciate it :)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Smacked normal horntail so hard I got tele'd to chaos

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Virgin Bandwagoner vs Chad Enjoyer

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Found this on one of my old mules. Last time I played was 9 years ago...

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    UNBANNED!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Rare Drop Confirmation: SUCCESS

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Rare Drop Confirmation: SUCCESS

    I've been exploring Ninja Castle lately as something new to do, and heard rumors that Emperor Toad drops Elemental Staves, so I'd occasionally kill a few when bored. Today I actually managed to get a drop. This will be my 7th kill, and with at least 150% drop rate (1 20% pot line, and Decent Holy Symbol, and sometimes 2X coupons). Thought other people might want to know that the drop for Elemental Staff 4 does actually exist.

    Happy Mapling!

    https://preview.redd.it/aht8kh8ljoy41.jpg?width=1358&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=db8b8f1479479de2616db2a8ae21b637583ea5cb

    submitted by /u/ElegantBastion
    [link] [comments]

    When you logon to your secret sleeper map for that spicy exp, only to find....

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Excuse the quality. I snipped this from a friend's stream but OOF

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    For those banned during the recent 2x event

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Just got a resolution to my appeal stating that the ban was released. Confirmed with a couple others that had been banned and they received this update too.

    Edit: this is referring to the mass kanna false bans.

    submitted by /u/Ctran317
    [link] [comments]

    So, we reached Will P3 in 21 seconds...

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    [Reboot] R>Blackguard, solo-progression-oriented guild

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    A few years ago I made a post about hosting a no-carry guild that garnered a way bigger response than I expected. I stepped away from MapleStory for a few years and recently got back into it.

    This time I'm looking to host a guild in a similar spirit for people who are mostly driven by solo progression and are generally not interested in carries.

    I've seen a few posts from people on this subreddit saying guilds aren't really their thing, and this is how they'd rather play. With the advent of the guild revamp adding tons of incentive to be in one, I thought it might make sense to try to bring together like-minded people. I also figure you can't solo-progress forever, and it'll be great to have friends to transition into more lategame, party-oriented bosses with.

    Also, struggle parties are super fun.

    So if you like solo progression and/or struggle parties, please apply to Blackguard in-game and we'll go from there. Feel free to PM me for a discord link if you do so.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Ihzi
    [link] [comments]

    There was an attempt for Max time (Tower of Oz)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    [Bera] R>Chapter

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    [Bera] R>Chapter

    Hello! Our guild Chapter in Bera is currently recruiting some new people! We are looking to add some new members to our family. We are an active guild who is currently working towards end game bosses. We daily cap, boss and just hang out. The guild hosts events every month and has an active discord. Most of our players are 200+ however we can help anyone aslong as their goal is over 200 so if you are below no worries. We hope everyone is staying safe during these times and hope you all try to make the best out of it! If you are interested you can dm the Guild Master or any Jr Master aswell as apply to the guild. We do ask to please whisper us as some names do get cut off in the guild application window.

    https://preview.redd.it/3h0qg4p0lny41.png?width=1203&format=png&auto=webp&s=5dbb7678600c15087e31fb9f29375d68814deaf4

    submitted by /u/Chaptur
    [link] [comments]

    Tyrant cape vs Absolab Cape

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Can someone explain which I should be trying to get. Tyrant cape seems to be better since it gives +30 attack damage while Absolab only gives +2. Is Absolab simply better because of set bonuses and being higher so better flame potential?

    I guess this also applies to the boots and gloves when comparing the 2 sets aswell

    Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Timactor
    [link] [comments]

    If I lose this I will be very upset....

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Are guilds suppose to be like this?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I've been in a guild for 5 months now and I guess I've never made too much effort to talk to people however I sometimes run some carries and go to our hangout spot but I never feel like I'm "part of the group". The guild leader never really talked to me nor do most of their group of friends. Is this common in most guilds and I just need to make an effort to be their friend more or are there guilds out there that try to befriend new members?

    submitted by /u/visitjsp
    [link] [comments]

    [MapleSEA: RISE] ADELE, Rise Coin Shops, and Guild Revamp coming soon on May 20th

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    What to work on next?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    What to work on next?

    Hi, returning player here in Scania. This is my current gear:

    https://preview.redd.it/ylqmb1fiioy41.png?width=434&format=png&auto=webp&s=14e4c2555771a98189857435cf59dcbdc189ff64

    My friend gave me some free equips: scarlet ring, clean tyrant cape and boots. Do I stick with tyrant? I know I'm supposed to be working towards an absolab set in the future. I also have 2 bil in mesos. I was thinking of buying a perf scrolled sup gollux pend for 1 bil and working on potentials from there. Also doing daily bosses for maple reward points so I can psok my scarlet ring and tyrant boots to sell to get my another 1.2 bil. Does this sound good so far?

    Current goal is to 15 * my fafnir set during star events. Working on an absolab weapon long term. What gloves,shoes,cape should i get. I know accessory slots should be saved for gollux.

    submitted by /u/irapeyoumods
    [link] [comments]

    Spent $50k NX...

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    ...Only to get every single vip royal hair EXCEPT the one I wanted :) :) :) :) :) I'm not okay :) :)

    submitted by /u/jaurest
    [link] [comments]

    Hard gollux

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Does hard gollux currently drops superior equips or only reinforced?

    submitted by /u/nedos009
    [link] [comments]

    Reverse City meso farming (?)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Do pixel shop actually restock?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I am looking specifically for nodes and arcane symbols but they don't seem to reset weekly?

    submitted by /u/Paladinsareunicorns
    [link] [comments]

    Angelic Buster Hyper Stats

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Does someone mind making me or telling me where to put my Hyper Skill points for Angelic Buster for the most optimal DPS. I dont mind being a glass cannon I just wanna dish out lines. Something along the lines of (Crit Dmg - 10 / Dmg - 15) and example of how the end game maxed starts should be and which ones I should prioritize. Thanks again !

    submitted by /u/MangoVender
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment