• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    MapleStory When your parents call you by your full name

    MapleStory When your parents call you by your full name


    When your parents call you by your full name

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Keyboard layout meme (sort of)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Alien Visitor PQ is your long lost friend you outgrew... but you reconnected with them after a life-changing event...

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Alien Visitor PQ is your long lost friend you outgrew... but you reconnected with them after a life-changing event...

    In case there are no major takeaways, Alien Visitor PQ is a decent alternative to Gollux till you gear up.

    With the recent changes to Gollux, it has become evident that Gollux Pendants & Rings are not the easiest to come by anymore.

    Alien Visitor PQ can be run (5) times per day. You have (5) minutes to clear each stage, of killing 180 mobs. The mobs are level 209, they do not adjust to levels and are fairly easy to take down with moderate potentials (epic 6%) at 200, maybe less is fine as well.
    Stage 3 & 5 have bosses, the accessories are obtainable in the final boss.
    Each run takes approximately 10 minutes if your class has decent mobbing & mobility.
    Kishin/Fury does not affect spawn rate.
    Clearing the PQ within a given time rewards EXP, you get ranked on based on how quick you kill the mobs.

    Based on current accessible content, if you choose to pursue Alien Gear I'd recommend a configuration of (2) Alien Fragment Necklaces & (1) Alien Ring.
    Please read below for specifics on each item. Please also keep in mind, these are placeholder equips and not end-game.

    Can equip more than (1), can be flamed but does not receive boss tier flames. Can be starred to 22. Can receive potential

    Cannot be Potted, or Starred

    Having access to drop rate gear will most likely play a significant role in acquiring the gear. Familiars whenever they may be enabled may help with accessibility

    https://preview.redd.it/v56bjfnnqgy41.png?width=274&format=png&auto=webp&s=fbb275327696e804ab8d17651ad4f7a3e7c24866

    If you've made it this far, I need to stress the following:
    Do not commit to this set.
    Only consider this set as a stepping stone; if you feel you are really strapped for damage. The 50 att from the set effect can help significantly till you can start consistently clearing gollux.

    Hope this helps.

    submitted by /u/natedoggjr
    [link] [comments]

    The Dark Lord is kind of a loser...

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Cash Shop Update for May 13 | Official News

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I drew my xenon today! (Doing character comissions for $25 btw!)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Can't believe I spent close to $200 on a bunch of pixels

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    What's at the end of Pixel Skies

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Maplestory in Unreal Engine

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Recruiting for our new guild Clownz in reboot! No need to be 200, just mains to make new friends!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Black screen with sound

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Black screen with sound

    My game is able to log in and start up as usual but as soon as I select my character I get a black screen .but I'm still able to hear my character using skills and the music.I have tried troubleshooting and tried changing it to windowed mode on the Registry Editor (SoScreenMode) but still my game is unable to be played...any solutions??

    https://preview.redd.it/o9nyv1h5zhy41.jpg?width=622&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ba6046708cda28375ef07715ce8192ab040fcc26

    submitted by /u/zzjkvm
    [link] [comments]

    Scheduled Maintenance - May 14, 2020 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEST May 15) | Official News

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Progression Tracking Excel Sheet

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Howdy Maplers!

    With the somewhat recent release of the 15th Anniversary Pixel event, I found it incredibly challenging to keep track of my progression. Not just on my main but on all of my mules as well. So, I created an excel document to more easily keep track of everything and I wanted to share it with you all to use if you so please.

    I'm trying to make it as intuitive and robust as possible, but there's still much work to be done. Any constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated as I try to make it more "palatable" to others.

    Couple things to get started in the sheet:

    1. Dailies: Used to track which dailies I am—or at least should be—doing
    2. 15th Anniversary Event: Columns and cells that are bold can and should be edited by yourself to represent your characters' needs and coin counts as well as your overall Pixel hero rank. By changing your pixel hero rank, it will automatically update how many coins are added to your coin count post-coin-cap.
    3. Links: Used to keep better track of which link skills I am aiming to get for "Bossing" and "Farming", and the link skill levels of each character. Please edit the cells to represent your characters.
    4. Legion: Used to keep better track of legion attacker levels and the associated milestones. Again, please edit the cells to represent your characters.
    5. Boost Nodes: As someone who's still trying to find the optimal matches for perfect trios, I wanted to create a way of visualizing each of my perfect trios. You can select the level of the skill, the notable name and which skills are included in the boost node. (I've currently only included Kanna skills. If this gets a lot of requests for other classes, I'll add them in)
    6. Starforce: This is used to keep track of how much starforce each item slot currently has and goals for it. You can edit these cells as you wish. I'll be adding in the expected costs at a later stage.
    7. Supply: DO NOT edit this. This page is used to supply equations in the document. Only edit this if you understand how the equations work, and wish to add to it to better fit your needs.

    Please keep in mind that the best method of using the excel sheet is to download and edit it yourself on your own copy of the file—NOT the google doc itself.

    Anyways, that should be it. Hope everyone's enjoying the event as much as I am!

    Happy Mapling ladies and gentleboys!

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xBzjsz0rLJLi1a6fs8WJKKgzl9FzeHtcM8ewreD6s-0/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Dicc_Wetti
    [link] [comments]

    DWT Meso Farming Help

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    I'm currently farming at DWT on my kanna, but I don't know how to place kishin because of the terrain. Is there a spot on the map that the kishin summon can fully extend? Also having trouble charging spirits domain quickly because most of the mana veins aren't working properly since the terrain is slanted.

    And does anyone have an optimal rotation? I just have ghost boss on the left, kishin on the bottom, and then spam exorcists charm on the right side. To those who farm there, what are your rates?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TerribleAdvertising5
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Demon Slayer called Demon Slayer? Does he slay demons?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    [Reboot] Perfect Tri-Nodes for Dual Blades?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Which combinations or tri-node should a dual blade have?

    submitted by /u/Mihanhae
    [link] [comments]

    Most Useless 4th job skill? Resurrection

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    So I was just doing hellux with my buddy. He died, I rezed him. His death count reduced by 1. Then later on when he died with 0 death count remaining, I tried to rez him again, but he wouldn't respawn.

    My question is: is this only a bug in Gollux, or same everywhere else. If the same, the skill itself seems really useless to me. When do you use it then?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jy1493
    [link] [comments]

    Exit percentage

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Hi fellow Maplers, does anybody know what the small white & green percentages are underneath your level progression when you exit maplestory? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MinorOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    I cut a head of horntail :feelbad:

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I cut a head of horntail :feelbad:

    I just met a weird bug. After I kill the middle head, I really cut it :|

    :|

    submitted by /u/WinKhanh189
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Hit 6k :D

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Linking new nexon account with existing steam account

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    I have read the article about linking nexon account to steam account when you download and run for the first time. My case is quite far from that and it's not shown in any FAQ's. I started playing MS in steam with my existing steam account and I made a new nexon account recently.

    What the article about linking nexon and steam says is limited to the first time users, and I was unable to find anything that can proc that exact popup asking for your nexon account email. Is there a way to proc that popup, or sending them a ticket the only solution?

    submitted by /u/songerbonger
    [link] [comments]

    Spreadsheet for Pixel Shop

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    sup yall,

    since i am an avid event farmer, i made a spreadsheet to note down and plan out all the things I want to buy from the shop and which characters will buy what. i figured since this sub gets 1337621831236131 questions a week about what items should be bought from the shop, it would help some people to see this spreadsheet, so I decided to make it sharable. here's the link to it: you're going to need to copy and paste it to another spreadsheet, as I made it so people can't edit it or else that would be straight chaos. note that the list i've provided for the first tab (titled shop items/rank) are just the items that I am buying for myself, so they may or may not apply to you. on the same token, there may be some items that you want to buy but are not on the list as I don't need/want them. I hope this is helpful for some people.

    in case people are still confused or want to see my example, i provided some screen shots of my spreadsheet (literally the same thing as the link up there, but instead of blank spaces my information is filled in). this is the screen shot for the first tab (shop items / rank). this is the screen shot for the second tab (perm nx outfits). lastly, a copy of this spreadsheet in the screen shot is not in the sharable link above but I wanted to share it to show people how I keep tabs of how many coins each of my mules have.

    Happy capstory! feel free to comment below or message me if you have questions

    submitted by /u/cassenusrex
    [link] [comments]

    Did u use to have the metro hairstyle + the big eyes like most henesy people?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    i did for a while when i was 5x to 7x then i became a pro and got the pro eyes (dog something) and dat fury hairstyle and didnt look back

    submitted by /u/TheTruth221
    [link] [comments]

    Idk what to do to improve my range, some tips would be appreciated

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I am a lv 209 hero and struggling to improve my range, what do you guys recommend to change? I have almost 800mil to spend

    Btw, I'm working on that pocket slot and all pieces of my cra set are like 6% str potential and 5% all stats flamed, I don't know what to do next, my emblem has 6% dmg potential

    https://imgur.com/a/YIDS8nb

    submitted by /u/thatclumsyshyguy
    [link] [comments]

    Black mage elysium

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Did a party in elysium clear blackmage yet?

    submitted by /u/mongolbaby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment