• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread. - May 11, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread. - May 11, 2020


    [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread. - May 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Do you need help selecting your main character? Are you new to the game and don't know where to start? Are you hesitating between two classes or what will be your next character link skill/character card?

    Feel free to ask any questions regarding the class selection and our community will try their best to answer them for you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    keyboard layout meme pt.3 - third times the charm

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    MRW I just got fired from my job for playing mushroom games on the clock while working from home on a company laptop and my now ex-employer tells me I have one month to develop a severe case of Carpel Tunnel Syndrome or I'm going to lose my health insurance.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Thank you for all the supports. My next video will be....

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Quarantine got me like..

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Only took 14 years

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    DAMIEN BOSS PATTERN GUIDE VIDEO.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    DAMIEN BOSS PATTERN GUIDE VIDEO.

    https://preview.redd.it/4918f06ow8y41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=54fc2a76cecb9fff321b9cb2fb8b91c14c7222c6

    VIDEO URL
    https://youtu.be/Vqid4DzRY7w

    Thank you for all the supports for this video~ :D

    I hope this is useful to you guys :3

    If any error is spotted, please leave a feeback~!

    submitted by /u/Lucyperin
    [link] [comments]

    Any returning Maplers during quarantine?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Just curious! I'm someone that quit back in 2010, and I had someone tag me in a meme about Maplestory, and I thought wow, I haven't spoken to her in probably a decade! One thing leads to another, I watch a ton of Maplestory 2020 videos and a day later I'm a 150 Pathfinder, LOL (I had a ton of help from a friend I found out who still plays). I'm still grinding, currently about to hit 190, but I'm not sure if I will continue post quarantine, but this was a ton of fun! It's crazy to see the differences from then and now, but all fun nonetheless and that's what matters most. So that's my little spiel, curious to hear from others! How's your new Maple adventures been?

    submitted by /u/AreYouBrownXD
    [link] [comments]

    Demon Slayer Normal Lucid Solo (just did for first time :O)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Nexoned T^T

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a wallpaper of the zero skill that puts an hour glass in the background? (Video not mine)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    3.125%

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    This GM's sign off did not age well

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    This GM's sign off did not age well

    [This request was due to the 2 gacha tix I used being old rotation instead of the current rotation for context]

    https://preview.redd.it/yaej9anx19y41.png?width=733&format=png&auto=webp&s=2c6bded9d502cdbf64ca6602f05f7e9dc17f3a86

    submitted by /u/Jigglyparf
    [link] [comments]

    :(

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    I watched Kobe's funding progression ( iSlingGunz ) and i was wondering how he got 1mil buffed range at lv 210 i'm a lv 213 AB at around 800k buffed ranged. How??? i play maplesea btw

    submitted by /u/potatoesncarrots
    [link] [comments]

    Which should I pick i have about %37 boss will the magic att and int loss affect my dmg too much?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    What V-Nodes to go on I/L

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    What V-Nodes should I equip on I/L after the 3 class actives, 4 boost nodes, and decent HS? Just hit 225 so I got an empty slot that I'm not sure what to stick in among all the choices like rope lift, decent buffs, unreliable memory, ethereal form, maple goddess blessing, etc...

    submitted by /u/notSkarf
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who didnt notice "Transparent claw" also works on Psi-limiter (kensis weapon)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I had no idea until i hover over it afew minutes ago so thought id share that info to the kenesis fans out there lol

    submitted by /u/thisoneguyoverhere
    [link] [comments]

    Is getting aran evan and mercedes to 210 worth it for the level 3 link skill?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Tit-le

    I have 6.5k legion so just working on getting everybody to 200, some to 210 for lvl 3 (DA, DS, BT, Ark, etc.), so wondering if the 210 grind is worth it for the increase in exp.

    submitted by /u/spyon98
    [link] [comments]

    How do you read how much damage you're doing?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Might be a stupid question, but how do you read how much damage you're doing? I feel like the numbers disappear too quickly to read them. I'm reaching 8-9 digits, so I can look at the first digit an know, "Oh, I'm doing XX mil damage per line", but I really only know I'm doing 8-9 digits because I took a picture with my phone and counted... Are there any pro-tips for reading damage? Like some indicator that I might be missing?

    submitted by /u/JoshKetchum
    [link] [comments]

    Riena Strait Questline disappeared after reaching level 61???

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Playing on Kinesis; finished the Elodin quest line at level 60. I tried to search for the Riena Strait theme dungeon questline afterwards and it looks like its disappeared from my available quests. When I go to Riena Strait Lilin doesn't even have the quest icon above her head. Anyone know how to make it re-appear/if it was only available to those under level 60??

    EDIT: Had to finish "Dial H for Hero 3" before I could proceed. (leaving this here for those who also need help)

    submitted by /u/askkatt
    [link] [comments]

    Hyper Stat guide?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    How should I level my hyper stats? I tried to look at some calculator but understand it to be honest. Then I saw one guide but looks old since it doesn't have atk.

    Im a level 200 hero

    submitted by /u/Dfree35
    [link] [comments]

    Guild search

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Searching for a guild to join in Bera. I'm lev. 210 was and play daily, not really great at the game but willing to put in time to grind:) pls help me cause I've mostly been playing alone for like 8+ years :(

    submitted by /u/harrichan
    [link] [comments]

    Evan it's a suprise for me

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone sooo yeah last time i tried to grind Evan with Burn from pixel shop and i was suprised how nice and easy it was. Last time i played him was when he was out but now after gettign lvl 150 im motivated to go to 200-210 for link skill becosue i think its gonna be nice and easy road.

    What are Your thoughts on Evan? What do You Like and dislike abouth him?

    for me to like: fusion skills, upper jump, summoning a massive dragon (hyper skill) :O, and ofc having dragon who follows You

    dislike: return buffs (idk why but its anoying for me xP)

    here's my wee adventure cuted down to short vid: https://youtu.be/IXLQ1kFni48

    submitted by /u/LagunaBreaker
    [link] [comments]

    Should I move to Bera?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    So I've been in Windia (Aurora) for my entire Maple life. Playing on and off I've seen people come and go. Recently I came back from a 2 year break 3 months ago and I haven't been able to find anyone to be friends/play with. All of my friends currently playing are in Bera. Should I move there too? I would be leaving all my link characters, some legions that aren't 140, my 222 Hero, 215 Aran, and 201 Evan. I have a few thousand in Maple Points so if I do move I can fund my character with CRA stuff very quickly.

    submitted by /u/Edgypop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment