• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    MapleStory the good ol days

    MapleStory the good ol days


    the good ol days

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I would be honored!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    17th 250 down in the grind for 10k legion, here's how I did it : Adele

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Congratulations to GMS Scania Winner and SoundFury on Duo Liberation!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Scardor fused 2 fakesolab weapons on his 2nd PC kanna. Turns out it's not a good idea.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    drew my maple char! thank you maple relay for giving us cute clothes :')

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Practicing photoshop and made this (:

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Shadow + Eggman = Maple Kandayo

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    If I take my glasses off I wont see the truth :(

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    One month anniversary...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Hi Fellow Maplers,

    My IGN is Keishuo (Level 222 Bowmaster, Scania). On 1st July, my account was permanently banned for apparent use of "Hacking or Illegal use of 3rd party programs which I did not commit, and to this day, the ban is still in place.

    I have been playing Maplestory since 2007 but stopped around 2013-2014 due to various reasons. I recently came back this year in May, like many, due to the worldwide situation, and started to really enjoy the game again; joining an awesome guild and slowly swapping outdated gear for new ones and preparing for end game content.

    Grinding my way to level 200 by 2014 (before the time when it can take a couple of days to do!), I put a tonne of time on my characters. Each and every level was done legitimately, and I have never once thought about using illegal 3rd party programs or any such thing.

    What happened in prior weeks to ban?

    I restarted playing beginning of May, only doing daily quests and grinding levels whilst playing with friends. Like everyone, I was excited by the upcoming events like Spell Fever and DMT, so worked hard to prepare spell traces/cubes, little knowing the impending permanent ban. On the day it happened, I was Rise coin capping on my Mechanic in Future Perion (level 202 ish, buff duration!), and all of a sudden got disconnected, with the message that my account was permanently banned.

    Ban Appeal Process

    I really don't know who to turn to for help as I was suspended from sending customer support tickets for trying to appeal the case (always in a polite/courteous manner) and bans are beyond the job scope for Discord mods. My friend wrote to customer support on 18th July on my behalf Ticket but was informed that only the account holder can appeal. As my customer support was banned and it had been two weeks with no communication from Nexon, all the while seeing many other innocent Maplers get their bans overturned, I decided to use my other account to seek help by sending one more ticket but was subsequently suspended from it immediately with no response.

    Speculating as to possible reasons, but really completely out of ideas and at a loss:

    Making a new account and starting over does not appeal at all, as the characters I made held sentimental value and I have acquired many items over the years which are not possible to get anymore. Moreover, I do not know the reason why my account got banned in the first place, so would be constantly fearful of a re-occurrence.

    I guess the point of this post is to implore to the community for help/advice/support and hopefully get noticed by a GM willing to help, as I am deeply saddened by the way the case has been handled thus far and am happy to provide any and all information to get my account unbanned. Perhaps a little optimistic given the circumstances, but hopefully, with your help, in the coming days I can update this post to say to you all:

    "See you in game!" =)

    submitted by /u/Keishuo
    [link] [comments]

    Best Lachlein Map 225+ for Hero

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Ive tried Rev3 and it feels bad.

    Right now I've been trying CF3 since I can hit top 2 platforms at once. But Im about to try CF2 since I wont need to use rope jump (unless looting).

    Ive also seen a video for Weakened Dreamkeepers but I have no idea what is the best in terms of EXP gain from 225 to 230.

    No idea where to go. Any Heroes got any advice?

    submitted by /u/SakuraNAWest
    [link] [comments]

    New record with Mihile

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Finally after ten thousand years

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    When you’re in burning world training and keep picking these up

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    messing around with some reward point cubes aaaaaaand...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    SuckHard's Hyper Stat Optimization Tool

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Hey there, everyone!

    My Hyper Stat Optimization Tool has officially been released!

    It is very easy to use, not too time consuming, and very accurate! It only takes 10 mil to reset your hyper stats, so go ahead and use it to gain a nice damage boost for a very cheap cost!

    Features:

    - You have two options when using this calculator, you can either optimize your damage against mobs, or optimize your damage against end-game bosses.

    - For nearly every class, you only need to input information from your stat window, no need to manually add up stats! (Exception for Kanna's and Demon Avengers)

    - The optimization algorithm will provide you with a true optimization! Every possible permutation is attempted, thereby brute-forcing the perfect setup. Credits to /u/walletstory for the initial algorithm that I forked and built off of.

    - The optimization algorithm works correctly for every class, even Kanna and Demon Avenger!

    - You can lock in specific hyper stats that you want to appear in your optimized setup.

    - This calculator takes into account class-specific BA data, taken from my WSE optimization calculator.

    - This, like all my other tools thus far, is centered around Reboot as I am a Reboot player. That being said, this and my other calculators will very shortly be receiving updates to function nicely for regular server players as well.

    Want to help make the calculator more accurate?

    If you know of a class that has a non-visual critical damage buff with 100% up-time (i.e. the buff is not reflected in your stat window), please let me know the following:

    1. Class
    2. Skill Name
    3. Critical Damage Buff %
    submitted by /u/SuckHard_Reboot
    [link] [comments]

    1st legit Genesis Dagger unsealed on Scania

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    My first ever legendary lines was +1 attack speed. I finally rerolled it after 4 years.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Should I use chaos circulator to get higher item drop rate? (Kanna farmer, reboot)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    [Bera] Need some Maple friends

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Maple is fun to me but it's hard to stay active if I have like nobody to talk to I'm like pretty shy in game so it's hard to make maple friends. I'm on Bera at the moment but I'm open to be friends with anyone or everyone.

    submitted by /u/Rice-Lion
    [link] [comments]

    Aran Normal Lucid Solo (No I didn't disconnect this time)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/lLW9sYM8NXw

    Don't be like me and tap Invincibility Potion at low health when you are supposed to tap something else

    submitted by /u/LLVts
    [link] [comments]

    Scardor fusing two fakesolab weapons on his 2nd PC Kanna. Turns out to be a bad idea.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    [Reboot] Adele Solo Self Progression Milestones: Chaos Queen & Chaos Pierre Solo!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Link skill question, help appreciated

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    So I am working on a few link skills and I've come across ones that have higher than 3 in cap. My question is; how do I reach this? As an example:

    Zero: Rhinne Blessing:

    +2% Ignore Defense, -3% Damage Taken

    +4% Ignore Defense, -6% Damage Taken

    +6% Ignore Defense, -9% Damage Taken

    +10% Ignore Defense, -15% Damage Taken

    Could I in theory make 2x zero and level them both to 120?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ihatemyselfyes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment