• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    MapleStory I don't know what's going on with my luck, i got legendary tier on the first cube on 3 different items

    MapleStory I don't know what's going on with my luck, i got legendary tier on the first cube on 3 different items


    I don't know what's going on with my luck, i got legendary tier on the first cube on 3 different items

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Six Dual Blade Chaos Gloom Speed Clear

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    just on my way to go and kill magnus

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    First Guild Photo of Meta [Bera] <3

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    If the game can remember cooldowns and debuffs when you DC It stands to reason that it can remember buffs as well

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Kinda real frustrating to use a Great hero potion, DC, lose the buff, then not be able to use another because its on cooldown for 40 minutes. I have no idea why the potions have CDS anyways, but it's a little ridiculous to lose the buff to something outside my control then the cooldown persisting

    submitted by /u/SolaVitae
    [link] [comments]

    I think I met the white lady's sister today, and I can't find anything about her on the internet

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    100k NX Red Familiar Cards

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    [GMS Aurora] Black Mage Duo! (No Bod, Kanna PoV)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    New TMS ring

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get this item? (It's not from Aran first job advancement)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get my own chat logs?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I need my own chat logs for something, can't find them anywhere in files.

    submitted by /u/ProgramTH
    [link] [comments]

    [NA Reboot] Newest Patch Lag Issues?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    I haven't had any problems playing on my laptop save for the typical crashes and ursus lag but ever since the last patch mobbing and bossing have both become lag fests. Now every arcane river map is a slideshow, Magnus summons 1200 meteors at once, and ursus sometimes doesn't start for 15-20 seconds. I play on a pretty new razer blade stealth but have less problems on an older pc if that helps with any spec things, idk. Anyone else having more issues lately?

    submitted by /u/Iliketosnowboard
    [link] [comments]

    I Am looking for malaysia maple prepaid card , i will pay for the shipping fee. please do pm me, thanks.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    [Comfired] Maple Points do NOT expire.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Last time I asked this in subreddit, and answers (polls) were devided.

    So I wanted confirmation and contacted Nexon Support. (TLDR: Maple Points do NOT expire.)

    And would like to share this info, so you can use this info for your benefit too!

     

    Greetings Mapler,

    Thank you for contacting Nexon Player Support.

    We do understand that you are inquiring about the Maple Points, We would like to inform you that Maple Points has no expiration and Maple Reward Points has an expiration. If you mean Maple Reward Points then yes, it expires at the end of the month after you get them. I hope this clarifies your concern.

    Should you have any questions or concerns in regard to another matter, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

    Sincerely, GM Darunator Nexon Player Support

    submitted by /u/70oo
    [link] [comments]

    I think my entire account got reset.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    So i recently reinstalled maple for the sake of the burning leveling thrill since im so bored. And out of curiosity i wanted to check up on the characters ive made before. These characters were all made on Khaini (so before the great server reduction and merge). I had like 2 and a half pages of characters in khaini with like ten lvl 100+. In other servers like scania and bera etc, i also had lvl 100+. I even had some characters in reboot. But to my surprise it showed that i have zero characters in any of the worlds and that my first characters created were in the burning world. I am pretty upset because i created of my mercedes and AB when they first released. My mercedes had event things like the maple party hat and spirit of rhine and maple umbrella, RED whip etc.

    submitted by /u/CarrotMochi
    [link] [comments]

    Advise on higher range.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    It has been a while since i played Maple, i think i played till 2017. I have a couple of new characters(Kanna, Ark, Demon Slayer) around the level 150 mark because of the burning event and a dawn warrior around 176. All are wearing the frozen outfit.

    I dont really know what my next step is going to be to get a better outfit/weapon/gear. My range now is about ~50k and its really really low compared to some of you.

    Do you have some ideas what is should do next to get some better equips and/or to up my range?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AlessandroGG
    [link] [comments]

    Best Drop Gear?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to make a drop gear. What are the best choices out there?
    I currently have Sup, Rein, Synergy and MasterSS equiped, my kanna and solid ring are only 12* so potting my event rings for drop rate would result in a damage loss... should I buy another synergy ring just for drop or use what I have for now?

    submitted by /u/rayzzzzzz1
    [link] [comments]

    MapleSEA Tower of Oz Floor 49 - Help!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Wanted to ask if anyone knows how players deal with floor 49 Tower of Oz in MapleSEA, seeing that double clicking on a monster in MapleSEA doesn't bring up the Monster Details window like in GMS (see youtube video at the timing I pasted).

    I'm having trouble with monsters like Ratz / Black Ratz, Lorang / Clang which look exactly the same but just have different color schemes.

    https://youtu.be/HUV2o0aYcqo?t=279

    submitted by /u/gotpwnage
    [link] [comments]

    How much ignore defense do drks need?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Gungir has 30% ignore and 20% ignore as a hyper and 20% ignore from the fifth job lv 40 effect.

    Should I still aim for 93% ignore flat before these skills being factored or will less be needed?

    submitted by /u/NoLifer914
    [link] [comments]

    Hunting Lyka for familiar card... then noticed this cryptic message. Anyone know what it means?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment