• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - May 14, 2020!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - May 14, 2020!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - May 14, 2020!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Monster Park when you can do Car Park

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    My turn to post it this time

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Maintenance is over. Now it begins!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Post maintenance bugs

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does the "Illegal programs detected" message pop up more often now. I can't farm on my kanna for more than 10 minutes without that message crashing my game. It happened 3 times in the last 30 minutes :(

    I've restarted my computer after the maintenance and I have no other applications open.

    submitted by /u/christmasbox
    [link] [comments]

    I Can't log in !!!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I tried to log in so many times but I cant. Anyone with the same problem? :(

    submitted by /u/MrSirius24
    [link] [comments]

    KMS Test world Mechanic Bug: 0 frame missiles.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Reboot Spectrum goggles/Smiling Mask

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Is there a way to get this? i know it used to be cwkpq, but is it back?

    submitted by /u/iNFH
    [link] [comments]

    Back at it due to quarantine and get rewarded with this nice roll for Wings of Fate

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Good to be back. Leveling up has never felt easier compared to about 5 years ago. Up to Lv 112 after being about ~80 last week while also leveling up my other characters and relearning the game slowly.

    Luk +41 and 4% All Stats

    https://i.imgur.com/VFlMiao.png

    submitted by /u/whoisdatazn
    [link] [comments]

    Arcana Spirit Friend perm pet package not giving attack skill

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Why arent the Arcana spirit friends giving me the Arcana spirit friends skill?

    It says it does in the description but I'm not getting it

    Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Fenarth
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what's going on in this video, but I died of cuteness.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    As I see a lot of posts praising Reboot for new players, heres a few reasons why I chose Bera as a new player after hitting 200+ on both

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Started about a month ago

    Hit 200 and 500+ legion on both Bera/Reboot, with all the posts about Reboot praise I'd thought I'd offer some reasons about why I love reg servers

    1. Gacha Boxes

    On bera I spent ~$50 buying mesos (~3bil) and bought the entire set I wanted out of the surprise boxes on both characters, at a 1% pull rate per item (as stated on the website) I would have easily spent over $500(quite possibly more) getting the NX sets I wanted on both my accounts (kish mule+main) As someone who loves fashion story and gladly spends money to have cute pixels, I probably would spend more on Reboot as opposed to GMS

    The new anniversary boxes really sold it for me. 6-8 color variations on the same item? On GMS its whatever but on Reboot that must be an absolute nightmare. My wallet shudders thinking about it

    1. Monster Life

    I don't really care about the farm, but it lets you choose a custom Avatar that you can upload yourself (its literally any picture), so when people double click my character they see my waifu; a small but point of contention I am happy to have

    1. Leveling legion

    After playing for about 2 weeks I realized just how absolutely mandatory is; leveling legion is easier on GMS with the multitudes of EXP stacking and gear transfer; you can also Zakum at lvl 90 as opposed to 100 (I never want to see sand rats ever again)

    1. Meso Farming and the 2nd Kanna

    I haven't hit the point where I would need to grind mesos; but just thinking about it makes me dread it. I want to play my main; not a Kanna. And I find it more fun to merch as opposed to Grinding mesos

    1. VAC pets

    I don't have one. But if I play long enough eventually I'll have one and man they are cool

    1. Training spots

    Finding spots on Reboot is a nightmare. When I do my dailies in VJ its not uncommon to have to CC at least 10 times traveling to various maps getting my dailies done; I really hate it. 2x was an absolute nightmare I ended up just training in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

    I could go on, but I think those are probably my top points; though to be honest if the Gacha thing wasn't how it is I'd probably like Reboot a lot more. It's just too expensive for me

    Things Reboot wins on

    1. Free rocks. Living without rocks is suffering. I buy the 15 coin one everyday but when pixel party ends man is that going to suck hard
    2. Making your own gear is a lot more fun than outright buying it because I like gambling; and cubing is a hit of dopamine every-time; but you can still do it on GMS just more slowly
    3. Faster leveling @ 200+
    4. More people; feels more alive (but also does the training con)

    GMS being p2w

    Yes, you can throw thousands of dollars at the game and be end game, but you can progress normally just like Reboot. I don't really care that people can spend money to become stronger; this isn't DOTA 2 or CSGO; its a fun mushroom game not a competition to win. There will always be someone stronger than you and the gap of hitting end-game on both servers is 1-2 years bare minimum

    submitted by /u/Fenarth
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory - Journey To Level Cap: Episode 17 "Bless The RNG Lords, Monster Park, and MONAD"

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    So, why is the familiar system disabled?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    I've been trying to use familiar cards or just use the system at all but I'm always greeted with "The Familiar system is disabled".

    I don't see anyway to turn it on and it's getting more than a little annoying. Does anyone have any insight?

    submitted by /u/CynicalDarkFox
    [link] [comments]

    Advice needed to increase attack range

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Advice needed to increase attack range

    So, I have just recently got back into Maplestory and have been playing on my Pathfinder. Currently lvl 189. I didn't really pat attention to my attack damage until recently and noticed how weak I am. I am low funded.

    I only have the pensilar set and have difficulty with getting any better equipment. They are at least 5 stars with the exception of my ancient bow which is 10 stars. They are all epic items.

    https://preview.redd.it/s5io9jzp2vy41.jpg?width=1488&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e42ba845cda3d235c5ae1b255624838d99cc7449

    https://preview.redd.it/cl29pjzp2vy41.jpg?width=2000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=eeb70dd262fe94d374ea281b95cd46567a168b0e

    I understand I have not the greatest equipment. But, I just dont know what to do at this point. Any advice would be appreciated.

    I also have some link skills with a Mercedes and Evan.

    submitted by /u/Mammoth-Bathroom
    [link] [comments]

    lf> perma beginner guild (Aquila)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    just wondering if there exists any perma beginner / oddjob specific guilds in maplesea aquila! otherwise I'm up for making one if there are enough players haha

    submitted by /u/yooouume
    [link] [comments]

    Am I stupid or was this thing supposed to feed it?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Monad title or pink bean title?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Link Skill for Multiple Characters?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Is there a limit to how many characters can use the same link skill? I have several characters, and my main uses all of the link skills; can another character use the same link skills?

    submitted by /u/CS-Treble
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still possible to get this mask?? Cant find the boss portals anymore sadface

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Terraburning in June

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Is Terra burning happening sometime june?

    submitted by /u/iNFH
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a noob, how do I increase my DPS while leveling

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    I'm coming back to this game after not playing seriously ever, and not for a few years. I'm following a guide on a mega burning character, and im at level 76 in Sahel 2. I'm still doing like 5k damage with my main attack (i'm playing hero) and 10-15k with cooldown / combo skills. How do I increase my damage to a more passable level? It doesn't seem like it should be taking me 20+ min to get a level

    submitted by /u/PotatoTheOdd
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Hoyoung

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    It's a simple one, really. I wanna increase my IED and I was wondering if the one from his link skill depends on the enemy having full hp or not.

    Thank you beforehand for your help.

    submitted by /u/NoobPowah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment