• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - May 07, 2020!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - May 07, 2020!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - May 07, 2020!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you don't realize how good looking your character is until someone draws it.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    don't know why maplestory likes their white haired blue eyed transcendents but me & my white haired bias is 100% ok with this

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Last time I'm going to post about this, but I FINALLY finalized the cygnus garden lofi hip hop remix!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    The 8k Grind is Finally Over

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    1000 monkeys on 1000 clients would eventually roll 36% luk

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    The 12th winner of smega sketch. Looking good!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Just realized Haku can equip a fan.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Made it to level 150 on my Kanna and just realized this.

    submitted by /u/remindmewhyimbalding
    [link] [comments]

    Old Maple Slime Doll

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    One shotting bosses?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Sort of related to another post I made recently, but which bosses do you think can be one-shot. The hardest boss I've seen one-shot is CRA, but maybe people just don't post videos of one shotting bosses on youtube. Would it even be possible to one-shot the black mage?

    submitted by /u/clovisN
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my game not run at 1920x1080? my monitor is 16:9 1080p resolution. I cant stand the two borders on the left and right

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    High ping bishop

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    I have been playing bishop on reboot solo for the past 6 months. I enjoy the class a lot but I have terrible ping. For reference, it takes about 1~2 seconds for any server side skill to trigger. In the early game, I just made sure that I could one or two shot bosses to make up for this. But this doesn't seem to be a strategy that will work in the mid game. (Can you even one shot end game bosses?) I managed to barely solo normal magnus with 1.5 mil range, 120% boss and 70% ied and buff freezers. I saw Akinobu solo chaos chicken on youtube. I have similar stats right now but still can't solo.

    I can't telecast, and I can't turn off RI if i want to be able to teleport. This also means I can't access most of my utility skills. Is it even possible to solo endgame bosses like this? If not which class should I switch to? (Preferably with a teleport. I hate flash jumps.)

    submitted by /u/clovisN
    [link] [comments]

    One of the rarest item in Maplestory?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Looking to populate this grid. All input welcome!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Spent 100k NX to get a hairstyle. Didn't get it.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    If your channel is crashing (mobs stutter hard, can't loot, etc) try to use Easy Cygnus tele and wait there for a minute.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Possibly helpful tip in case you start lagging out and are going to crash. Helps me out since I can't particularly cc or change maps otherwise so the looting and attacking effects catching up crash me otherwise.

    submitted by /u/LotsoOP
    [link] [comments]

    How far can you get with early-mid game gear if you cube them?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Im talking full pensalir, sengoku treasure set, horntail pendant, earrings and ring, zak face and eye, afterland totems, you get the gist.

    If you cube whatever can be cubed to their best potential (3 lines of 12%? main stat +whatever you think is best on weap, secondary and emblem?) and star force everything to their max, can you kill the black mage? Can you even reach the black mage? No carries of course.

    submitted by /u/clovisN
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Mapler Pre Big Bang

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm planning on using my 135 Kanna again and looking for an active guild in Reboot - drop your guild names and requirement if any

    Xx

    submitted by /u/ShoddyResearch
    [link] [comments]

    Beast tamer pink bean prequest.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Where is my 1st job advancement instructor? I need to visit him but I can't find him.

    submitted by /u/dgronloh
    [link] [comments]

    Finally soloed Normal Lucid on my submain Beast Tamer :) with Bear/Leopard/Bird built... Now I put the correct link XD

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Where can I find a Page in Aurora...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Phantom main in Aurora who's trying to get some skills from a Paladin but can never find people anymore. Where do people hang out in mass nowadays?

    Edit: meant Paladin in title

    submitted by /u/KhmerBoiMinji
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds of getting 20 arcane symbol from the newtro box

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    not getting the maple relay ms2 player rewards

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    i played maplestory 2 when it first came out and had 2 charchters at the intial max lvl but i didnt get the extra rewards for having being a maplestory 2 player . is it only for new maplestory players ?

    submitted by /u/Starnm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment