• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    MapleStory L33t Pr0s1n guide to coolness

    MapleStory L33t Pr0s1n guide to coolness


    L33t Pr0s1n guide to coolness

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Hit 208 on Bowmaster, I was today years old when I found out my double jump goes vertically

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I want to scream

    All this time I've been climbing up ropes

    Finding the portals in each map to go up

    Adverse to any map with vertical movement

    I climbed the ropes at Twilight Perion Stumps for 10 levels.........

    6_____________________________________________________6

    I found out today on accident when I hit up arrow after falling down a rope

    Just wanted to vent my disbelief

    submitted by /u/Fenarth
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I think my game is bugged. I've been pressing start for half an hour and nothing happens.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    When RNJesus takes your prayer for luck a bit too literally

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Boop! <3 hope you like it :)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I thought this melody sounded like it could be in Maplestory

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    Me and my friends when a new style box drops

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Looking for an incense-burner like...

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    BiS Link skills 2020

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Hello all. I know this has been done several times before but I have searched for weeks and haven't found a CURRENT BiS link skill list as all the others are including lvl 6 pirate's blessing, lvl 6 thief's cunning or lvl 6 empirical knowledge. My main is a Dual blade so I get Thief's cunning slot for free

    Obviously Aran, Evan and Merc are BiS for training but I am looking for a bossing build.

    My current set up is:
    1.Demon slayer
    2.Demon avenger

    3.Kanna

    4.Angelic buster

    5.Xenon

    6.Empirical knowledge level 6

    7.Illium

    8.Ark

    9.Luminous

    10.Phantom

    1. Kinesis

    2. Hayato

    3. "Free" Link skill Thief's cunning level 6

    This isn't in order of best etc. A friend told me he gets 900 main stat off Pirate's blessing level 6 though with his current %pots, I didn't think Pirate's blessing counted as base stats though.

    I know Xenon is a weak link here because at max level it's ~275+ main stat(Though despite being at 1068 base luk atm, it gives me a 204+ luk atm which makes NO sense to me)

    Other good link skills I was considering are: Cadena, Jett(I know this is BiS over Hayato) and Beast tamer.

    If I can't come out of this with good results I'll try my hand at making a spreadsheet where I can add links and see how they increase or lower my damage but I have never done this before and only have been told it's possible and "not too complicated". Thanks everyone for any advice.

    submitted by /u/LCSage
    [link] [comments]

    In light of Social Distancing, please revert the Holy Symbol distance nerf

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I don't know when or why they decided to make this change, but it is REALLY hard to maintain my 6-feet social distancing when holy symbol's exp buff doesn't work outside that range.

    It's already been nerfed to 25% for the party anyways. The fact that you basically need to stand ON TOP of another player for it to even apply is definitely going to make me catch covid-19!! The only time players stand on each other is when bossing, and why would they even want an exp buff there?

    I'm not even an old player, and I can still tell that the current Holy Symbol mechanic is because of some "game integrity" nonsense nerfs in the past. It's such an obvious quick-fix that shouldn't be there.

    Just make the buff disappear if the bishop leaves the map entirely, without us requiring to degrade ourselves as a pocket healer.

    Also, thank you to everybody who has been staying home safely! It's good to see so many people on our belovedly dead game c:

    submitted by /u/LilBishopUwU
    [link] [comments]

    This sums up my attempts to get AS +1 pretty well.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Anniversary EXP/Drop Bonanza | Official News

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Mike suffered traumatic brain injuries after being pummeled by 3 Ryuku's in 'The Legends Return'

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Best inner ability for Angelic buster?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Recently I got the legendary inner ability for my angelic buster.

    I currently have 74% crit rate, and I don't think I need to have my inner ability set on it.

    My current plan is

    attack speed+1

    buff duration or boss damage

    and ??????

    If you guys can help on what inner ability to roll for, that would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/namvo222
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory - Journey To Level Cap: Episode 15 "Maplestory Bosses & Mushroom Shrine!!!"

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    [Reboot] Is it wrong to be waiting for a DMT ?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I'm getting my Deimos Sage shield today, I really want to try cube it to at least unique or legendary. I only have 750m so I've been holding off on cubing my other gear until we get a DMT. (Everything pretty much at 6% epic)

    Should I just say fuck it?

    Level 208 I/L

    submitted by /u/Ddman96
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Progression Advice for NL?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Current 6-9% stat on all my items, 10 stars everything, 5%+ Stat flames.

    I was wondering what I could upgrade that'll give me the most dmg for my mesos.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/visitjsp
    [link] [comments]

    Effective/Easy Mobbers?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    I haven't been playing Maple for awhile! The last I played was like when Kinesis was the newest hero?
    So up to date, what are some effective mobbers?

    Like those that you could stand at a platform and hit all 3 lanes eg. Lumi or something!

    submitted by /u/NiCeeM
    [link] [comments]

    Maining DA

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys so I'm currently maining DA(lvl 215) in Reboot and I am decently geared already(CRA, Got sup gollux set before rework, commerci etc, 2.6m range clean). I am enjoying the class but I am getting doubts about continuing further because I have heard multiple people say it's not a viable class. Can I even get to late game bosses with DA? Do you guys recommend me switching? My second main is a level 210 AB which is not half as good geared.. I just feel like I'm too far in with my DA to switch now. What you guys think? Sorry for bad English, it's not my mother tongue..

    submitted by /u/berryzard
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Zakum Bugged?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Hello all,
    After speaking with Adobis to enter Zakum, did anyone else get teleported to El Nath instead with the daily entry being counted?
    Just found it wierd and thought to share.

    Happy Mapling!

    submitted by /u/tienosca
    [link] [comments]

    Cant attempt gollux if you forgot to get key

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    If you try to enter gollux without a key you will lose your one gollux run. Good revamp

    submitted by /u/eatcookiez
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to start playing maple story but whenever I try to launch it crashes, I thought it was a steam thing so I reinstalled it on me on and I’m having the same problem.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    It crashes when the wiser icon appears every time and I don't know what to do. I can't go to game configure to repair the installation because it's grayed our, so I was hoping that somebody here would know what to do.

    submitted by /u/Lil-Trup
    [link] [comments]

    How do you job change from I/L mage to Bishop?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    I keep hearing about this because it's harder to train a little Cleric to Bishop; but my question is, how can you job change like that? It wasn't available that way before since I came back from hiatus. I'm so confused. Can someone explain how to do that?

    submitted by /u/lance_osborne
    [link] [comments]

    exp boost stacking?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    hi is there a list on all exp boosts that can stack together at once? trying to lvl my links as fast as possible

    submitted by /u/dont_call_me_suzy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment