• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    MapleStory Sorry about the second post of the day but I had to do it after how 2x went for me.

    MapleStory Sorry about the second post of the day but I had to do it after how 2x went for me.


    Sorry about the second post of the day but I had to do it after how 2x went for me.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Thanks Burning!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    what 2x is going to feel like

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    This achievement will take you 8 years and 4 months to finish

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    10mil Guild Contribution Points

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel certain bosses were designed to be frustrating instead of hard

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Just fought chaos horntail for the first time, and my god I wanted to just turn the game off halfway through.

    Like... half the fight I'm standing in the bottom left hand corner seduced, or control reversed, where i can't even see my character to see I have the control changing buff, the other half I'm fighting with 900 mobs and knockback to get up a rope, only so i can attack his left head and take DR despite him not even having the DR icon until 90% through his DR. Took like 20 minutes for my friend and I purely due to the fact that half the time some annoying bullshit is preventing you from attacking him. At no point in time did i ever even go below half health, I would have to actively try to die in order for him to kill me. Then when we finally kill that giant asshole and we want to distribute the loot, guess what amazing gift is in store for us? We can't even see what half the loot is because its hidden behind some stupid foreground graphic, and we're on reboot so its not like we can just trade the loot after.

    Another great example of frustration is Hard, although I guess any difficulty Von Leon. Why can he summon the mobs to heal, then instantly eat them to heal before we've even had a chance to attack them? Why can he summon 3 sets in a row? Why can he summon them than instantly teleport you to the shadow realm? Why can he summon them then instantly use DR, making it completely impossible to even attack the summons or you insta die? What exactly am I intended to do if he's standing on top of the golems with DR? It feels like RNG has just decided that he gets his health back, and I just need to be luckier next time

    After we finish the bosses we arent like "oh that was awesome and challenging, cant wait to do it again" We are like "That was one of the most annoying things I've ever done, and I do not want to do it again."

    Meanwhile, i can fight bosses like Magnus and If i die, its typically my fault. Provided there are some bs situations where it feels like you have zero chance of living due to rng (like when he jumps and does his V blast then places a stun cloud under him while you are hiding from it, forcing me to either get 1 shot, or get stunned then killed) But typically my skill at dodging/positioning is directly related to our success, even necessary for it. If either of us doesn't play well we won't kill the boss, as opposed to like horntail where it becomes "As long as we have potions there's zero chance we fail and he will eventually be dead"

    submitted by /u/SolaVitae
    [link] [comments]

    Mushroom game has too many players

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Solo Progression Milestone: Chaos Vellum

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Solo Progression Milestone: Chaos Vellum

    Good Riddance

    Its been a long time coming, but after many days of practice I finally offed this snake.

    Many joyous shouts were had, along with a slight groan when I realized he only drops 10 of the 15 required pieces for the weapon. Nevertheless my relief is untarnished, next week i'll do it again for that sweet 30% boss.

    https://preview.redd.it/ui968z0fmox41.jpg?width=957&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=be991a880a5c67bc81af5ed40f5cc5ccf592aa9e

    My (mostly) unbuffed stats, with 5 pips of soul gauge. For posterity, keep in mind that this was during the pixel event so i have an extra 20 all stat, and 10 att, boss, ied, and crit rate. (unsure if they actually show on my panel)

    Boost Nodes are 46 +15 tempest, 32 +10 mille and carte blanc

    submitted by /u/Kaponos
    [link] [comments]

    Seeing this many people in a room just makes me happy

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    [TMS] Zen/Jett's Link Skill & Hyper Skill Revamp!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    [TMS] Zen/Jett's Link Skill & Hyper Skill Revamp!

    Image taken from TMS Official Facebook

    Courage (Master Level 2): Increase damage to boss monsters by 4%. If the target monster is a boss, every successful attack will add an extra 2%, stacks up to 6 times, activates once every two seconds. Duration: 5 seconds. (Total: 16% boss damage)

    Inner Force Boost (Hyper Skill): Critical rate+100% & Critical damage+8% for 30 seconds. Cooldown: 120 seconds.

    submitted by /u/RhinneXChronica
    [link] [comments]

    First Elysium representative, first Dual Blade, first Rebel Hair.. This one has a lot of firsts. Thank you for coming to model, Daxterbeer. :D

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Effective order to train mules to lv210 for lv3 link skills

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    I am slowly working towards 8k legion (not sure if I would really make it). I've decided to train mules with lv3 links skill to lv210, rather than leaving them lv200. As I am not going to main any of them, so it will be easier for to get them to lv210 so I don't need to pick up the mechanics again. Here is my 10 cent thought of the order of how I am going to do it:

    1. Evan

    2. Mercedes

    3. DA

    4. Ark

    5. DS

    6. BT

    7. Lumi

    8. Phantom (don't think I would do it unless I can't get 100% cr)

    9. Aran, Mihile (don't think I would get those 2 to 210, unless I got super bored)

    I am on reboot and currently have all characters overall 140, few over 200, Kanna, Mihile (I know it's weird, I was planning to main it, but gave up after 5th job, cz constantly requiring RG becomes relatively intense to play), phantom, Shade, Mechanic.

    I am not sure if this is the most effective way to do it, any suggestions will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/littlerayCro
    [link] [comments]

    Another hard achievement

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Maplestory Ellinia (Moonlight Shadow) Guitar Cover

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    replaced maplestory to external hard drive

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    after replacing the game to an external hard drive (and changing the game's location in the launcher), the game doesn't play anymore. after i click play, it starts downloading the whole game again to the C drive. how do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/thierrydb14
    [link] [comments]

    How long did it take you to reach 8k legion?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Just wanted to know how long it took you guys to reach 8k legion. As for me, I started working on my legion last year with around 3k and am currently on 7600. Glad to know that I'm almost done, but my god the progress is so unbearable.

    submitted by /u/joekoala123
    [link] [comments]

    Cadena Hat Legendary Potential Question

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm maining a cadena on maplesea and got the following as my potential:

    -1s CDR

    9% luk

    9% luk

    And I currently have 1 stack of 15 hexacubes (violet cubes) left to use, I was wondering should I go for a potential with prime lines such as -2CDR or even double lines of CDR? Or is my current potential good enough?

    Pls send help hahah

    submitted by /u/UnableCloud0
    [link] [comments]

    The Beautiful Gasp Of Your Last Breath

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Felt rushed to get my solo out, Might try again later

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    200 coins for 1 cube?!?!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    European Beran Players

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Any active European players in Bera wanna buddy up?

    During the day my BL is like a wasteland unless I'm on until like 2AM.

    I run bosses up to lucid, but doesn't have to be for bossing purposes - just to chill is cool

    submitted by /u/Shynoobie
    [link] [comments]

    Big Paycheck

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Familiar Cash Item Refund | Official News

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Noob question about gears to Reboot server

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I am sort of a veteran, furthest i've got to my last time playing was a level 140ish few years ago, at the time i never cubed anything, all the interactions i had with potentials was buying anything with the correct 3% stat from FM.

    Just started playing in Reboot again and got to level 170 on my first character a Cannoneer thanks to burning. My internet connection is very unstable and the game crash quite often so i play solo almost entirely.

    Im using the event's frozen set of Weapon, Secondary, Hat, Overall, Cape. Some accessories from contents, regular boots and gloves. My buffed range is 120k~140k. Currently rank 2 pixel warrior.

    Since i got an Epic, Unique potential scrolls and some Meister cubes out of the event and they will expire next week, also Occult cubes from easy/normal bosses. I want to ask:

    Which equipment should i aim to get that could replace the Frozen set?

    Which equipment should i invest all the cubes into? What stat should i look for?

    Which equipment should i spend all the mesos into leveling up it's star level?

    What should i buy with pixel coins? Or keep it all to rank up?

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/thanhminh01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment