• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    MapleStory Ellinia, my great love. Many great memories.

    MapleStory Ellinia, my great love. Many great memories.


    Ellinia, my great love. Many great memories.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    was feeling nostalgic so here’s the Slime Monster

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Channel roulette

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    The server is lagging so hilariously bad right now that multiple people just showed up in my solo Root Abyss battle during/after the fight.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Man I love this new event

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    This happened during 2x event where the servers were lagging like crazy and I was training. I need guidence please...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    What’s up with the increase of scummy maple players lately ?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I was farming my DB at Vanishing Journey for 30-45 minutes, and this guy claimed that he was there first and told me to move channels. These players just annoy the crap out of me.

    submitted by /u/Openchoice
    [link] [comments]

    x2 exp, x2drop, and FREE BAN

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    MinguStory - The Discord server to help you out on your MapleStory adventures

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Dear Maplers, first of all hello!

    My name is Rama and It is a pleasure to be introducing the project I have been working on for more than half a year now which consists of a Discord server containing a lot of useful guides/resources to make your life in MapleStory easier. The Discord is called MinguStory and everyone is welcome to join! No verification is needed to see all the content inside. -invite link at the end of the post-

    So...

    What is inside this MinguStory server?

    Inside you will be able to find a bit of everything! Guides for leveling, current events, reminders for upcoming events, general pricing for items (only Aurora available for now), a tower of oz guide, certain articles and many more. As time passes by I am adding more content.

    Check your progress for dailies & weeklies!

    One of the latest things I added to the server was a new category called "dailies & weeklies" where you will be able to keep track of every single daily or weekly quest you did. It is as simple as reacting to a message and in the case of the dailies, all reactions will reset at 00:00AM UTC time and for weeklies the same thing (it will vary depending on the resetting weekly day, can be Monday 00:00AM -for certain things like dojo or scrapyard dailies- or Thursday -for things like Lucid, Damien, etc-).

    There are also class specific guides written by the best people!!

    After almost one month of searching for the best people for each job and with the amazing help of over 60 people, we managed to create a brief summary of each class that will be there to assist any new player looking forward to play a particular class. Out of the 45 classes currently playable in MapleStory, there are only very few of them that I am missing to update -mainly because it has been quite hard lately to find people that know the class by heart- but I will make sure to update them as soon as I am able to find information. There is a bit more work to do on these guides, but I figured it would be a good idea to release them right now and keep on updating them with time. The chats are sorted by cash shop transfer and make sure to check out the index to see an alphabetically ordered list of all of them! At the end of every guide there is a space I left for additional resources for each of the classes, this means that if you have any other resource (guide/video/website) you would like me to add there feel free to let me know!

    This is not even the end...

    After a lot of work being put into the Discord, I keep coming up with more and more ideas! With time I will keep on bringing more useful resources and of course, any suggestion is more than welcome. I am looking forward to keep on improving a bit every single day and also the Discord may have some mistakes and if you notice any please do let me know!

    Finally the invite!

    I would like to invite everyone to join and help me make this server an amazing resource for everyone. To get the invite link to join feel free to check my profile or simply DM me about it. No verification is needed and you instantly get access to all the content!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and special thanks to everyone that has been helping me lately these past days. Even by sending some feedback or a simple cheer up are more than enough motivation to keep improving this small dream I have.

    Thank you all once again, happy mapling,

    Rama.

    submitted by /u/SuperDjRama
    [link] [comments]

    [Bera] Congrats to my friend's push to level 250

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    2x Exp be like

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Drew two people at once. I got nervous and messed up a lot, but I hope they like it. Thank you for coming to model~

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    2x Lag leading to a Permaban...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    So we all know that the 2x lag happening right now is horrendous but me and my friend were still trying our best to grind through it and level up, but all of a sudden my friend gets disconnected and hit with a permaban... I dont know if we should be freaking out right now or if this will go away soon since (we think) the lag caused it. Is there anything he can do right now? Is there any hope for him? I have heard about kanna's getting banned before for no reason but I dont know if those cases ever got resolved or not. We would appreciate all the advice and help we can get right now. Thanks.

    Here is the message he gets when trying to log in: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/699339035361149038/708763171661545492/wtf.PNG

    submitted by /u/Warrior5776
    [link] [comments]

    How are things in Reboot?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Hi all, I haven't played since the black mage patch and left due to a personal life stuff (work/relationship). Now the quarantine have elongated my time at home, I'm thinking of coming back.

    1. I was able to solo Lotus, any other new bosses solo-able?

    2. Is the primary means of obtaining the droplet still farming every day heavily? If so would i still require kanna for it? (I do have second Kanna account on my laptop)

      2.5 I was just farming on my main (Kinesis) for the mesos and i could do maybe 200m per hour with 100%mesos, is Kanna still the best class for the farming?

    3. Was there any changes to the BIS? (Can we have multiple superior rings now?)

    4. Any new activities worth investing my time? (I'm lvl 241)

    5. Lastly, how's the server? Did they add a second toaster at least?

      Thanks in advance, and if theres anything please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Oduroduro
    [link] [comments]

    Did everyone else get dced from channels from 1 & 2? Now I lost my map with the fury totem I just bought.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    PSA Ch1 and Ch2 Reboot GONEZO

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    LOL, IMAGINE HAVING A 2X EVENT AND THERE'S ONLY 18/20 CHANNELS AVAILABLE NOW

    submitted by /u/nxckk_
    [link] [comments]

    MapleStory Legion Guide

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone!

    I created guide abouth Legion for everyone whos new to game to help a little bit :)

    also I gonna create soem other guides soon abouth other stuff if anyone is interested :)

    Link: https://youtu.be/Ub0LwNr1f3U

    Hope I cover everything whats important in my vid :)

    Happy Mapling!

    submitted by /u/LagunaBreaker
    [link] [comments]

    After killing nearly 300 emobs, this is the closest I've come for monster collection. brb crying

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    What the hell nexon?? tons of people got permaed cause of lags? fix your game already.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Two of my irl friends played next to me IRL , theyre both kanna players..We all lagged and they both got banned and I didn't (I'm a night walker)Fix your damn laggy game nexon , you're losing ALOT of new players because of this lags\bugs.

    submitted by /u/Jewnunu
    [link] [comments]

    Don't play kanna during 2x.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    So i've learned today while being wrongfully permanently banned by Kanna's 5th job skill LIBERATED SPIRIT CIRCLE. How?

    The game thinks you spamming several time the passive skill is hacking. But you have no control over the skill. Or the lag.

    Just don't play kanna when the server has issues guys. Risk never getting your account back.

    submitted by /u/SendMeMiaowMiaowPics
    [link] [comments]

    Haha.........(plz more servers)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    recreated root abyss theme

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    In a game without any counter play to ks, kanna a needs to be nerfed

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    It is insane how they are given 3 skills that they can put down and leave (boss domain kishin) and 2 FMAs.

    2x is pretty much 4 hours of getting ksed by kannas

    submitted by /u/Paladinsareunicorns
    [link] [comments]

    The Afterlands - Doctor Is In (Missing Diary, can't get Crystalline key)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I' m missing the diary from Tina and can't get the crystalline key. I have the missions "The Doctor Is In" and "Dr. Buttbreath's Tragic Demise" completed but it seems they never gave me the diary as I still have the Balrog key.

    Anyone have any experience with this before and is there any way I can somehow still get her diary?

    submitted by /u/leevini
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment