• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    MapleStory Always wanted a Maple tree. Hope it will grow strong!

    MapleStory Always wanted a Maple tree. Hope it will grow strong!


    Always wanted a Maple tree. Hope it will grow strong!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I drew Adele with a Calligraphy Brush.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    So I got my Abso Cape today. Used my 15 star scroll from event shop as well as an epot scroll and stamp for 3L. Continued to try and enhance with cubes. ONE OCCULT CUBE IN. I LOSE 6 STARS OUR OF NO WHERE. NO HAMMER. NO TRANSPOSE. WHAT IS THIS NEXON?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Hello, so I'm looking for Golden Damage Skin...

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    [GMS] Dual Blader Revamped Hell Gollux 9.1k stat

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Did a Kerning City guitar cover arranged by Jaehoon Jang!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    My AB is naked wtf... bug

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Saw this on basilmarket 10 years ago... Nostalgia

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    How do people get Billions in normal servers (GMS)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Hi i'm wondering if anyone could explain how high level progression is supposed to be possible without spending significant amounts of money on normal servers

    Starforcing costs billions to make any progress at lvl 200+ and crafting your own cubes is also going to cost billions eventually when you require Meisters

    I realize doing the normal methods to make millions of mesos is a means to progressing but even making 500M mesos a week just seems so pathetic when you are 200+ and trying to progress

    Am I missing something or is Reboot the only realistic way to continually progress without spending hundreds of dollars to purchase Billions of mesos on normal servers.

    Thanks for the help

    Edit: I'm not saying I making 500m a week that's just my estimate on the max you could probably make a week from the usual methods.

    submitted by /u/Timactor
    [link] [comments]

    It finally happened (90% btw)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Mushroom gatho!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    How did the last Sunny Sunday go for you?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    How did Sunny Sunday go for you? With the discount in the pixel shop, I feel like a lot of people utilized this day to get everything they wanted, either cubes, scrolls, chairs, flames etc. I feel like it'd be fun to share in the wins/losses from the shop!

    I'll start. Managed to help my sister scroll/cube a deimos mage shield to 24 m.att using icogs, and managed to hit legendary. (Farming coins on mule characters for those icogs was brutal though...)

    submitted by /u/aura0fdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Is the late game BiS items right now going to be the same in the near future?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I am a fairly casual player what has played since 2011 that has focused on just having fun and making new characters. I recently have wanted to get the best gear possible to raise dmg to do the lvl 200 up material + defeat some bosses Solo only (as a 200+ Hero in Aurora, GMS). I am wondering if the following BiS items will still BiS for a while because I'm thinking of obtaining some very soon, but won't if better items come out quickly in which case I'll wait:

    1. Arcane items (i don't have these)
    2. Absolab items (i only have a two-handed sword currently)
    3. CRA items (i have these currently)
    4. Superior Gollux items (i don't have these)

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/nareijiry
    [link] [comments]

    Dawn Warrior Node Skills Upgrading Help

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Dawn Warrior Node Skills Upgrading Help

    I have 2 more experience nodes right now and I am wondering what to upgrade? Whats the priority in upgrades for dawn warriors? Celestial > Rift > Soul?

    https://preview.redd.it/mowtd8d7ul351.jpg?width=299&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=443b99a50e6bc5456cadc86eafefcd1ef20909d1

    submitted by /u/1cmpunisher
    [link] [comments]

    If I burn a new main, how long will it take to accumulate enough Arcane Force to participate in Lomein/Lucid parties respectively?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Considering burning a Drk as a potential main and then trying out Adele.

    Really nervous about leaving my main w/ a pottable badge/high arcane force though.

    submitted by /u/nospmoha
    [link] [comments]

    I can finally rest easy from Pixel Kingdom. 2nd Lumi & Kanna are on Kish Mule.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Post

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    The people who post simple questions when u can easily find the answers on google, they want to be told what to do. They want to be dominated.

    submitted by /u/IsNotMe2
    [link] [comments]

    Which KMS server should i join ?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I'm deciding between Luna and Scania , how different is the population of the server and is it hard to find maps to train ?

    Any help will be useful !

    submitted by /u/sneakylurky
    [link] [comments]

    The servers rn got me like

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    You're nowhere safe from the Karens

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Question 1: Would you guys tera burn Aran or Evan first considering how, I would want to use their link skill to level up the upcoming Adele class and other classes in the future. Reasons for choice will also be appreciated!

    Question 2: Already got a Mercedes at level 130, but should i try to level it at 210 to get it to a level 3 link skill?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ominence
    [link] [comments]

    reboot - can you only get equipment from voyages? i only got claws. What do i do with the extra?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Best Characters to Mega/Tera Burn in MaplestorySEA?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Hey!

    Im currently an Ark Main, lvl 202.

    With PF, Cadena, Kinesis, Adele & DA. What do you think is the best characters to burn for my current situation. I'm thinking of Kanna for the link skill but what do you think is the best character forward for me?

    submitted by /u/shahreenkaspan
    [link] [comments]

    Don't see many kinesis mains.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    I've been playing now for 2 months and I've recent got a kinesis to 200. I am really loving their 5th job for mobbing. You can pretty much full clear a map and it's insane. Anyways is there a reason kinesis isn't popular?

    submitted by /u/ivanaimufua41
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment