• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    MapleStory How to skip several months of reboot solo progression on a kaiser

    MapleStory How to skip several months of reboot solo progression on a kaiser


    How to skip several months of reboot solo progression on a kaiser

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    If Van Halen played Maplestory

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Not often, but when it does it hurts

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    just 22 more to go!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Guy Fawkes event - 23 november 2008. Who remembers? (Europe MS)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Updated website & questers

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    We all know AyumiLove and Hiddenstreet back in the day were super popular..

    Is there any updated websites that give updated maps?

    Also anyone doing mainly quests? (Add me!) I always found that more fun than grinding until I see that they made most of the maps high levels. Almost died in Aqua town. That was a fun map. I also was sad to see Orbis Tower "destroyed". Is omega sector gone? Spent a lot of time there 😰

    submitted by /u/mindlesspool
    [link] [comments]

    For the first time ever, I think I can hit 200. And I'm amped!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Hi guys! First post on here, please be gentle.

    Since being stuck in my house, I've been leveling a Cannoneer on Reboot. I started Sunday, as of today I'm at 187. The Goblin quests are super helpful, and I'm making absolutely sure I get bonked twice a day. I've started doing Ursus for the money, I'm almost finished with my Von Leon set. For the first time in Maplestory, I feel like I'm actually doing good and have a good routine. I'm starring my gear, trying to get good potentials... It feels different from my other attempts at a character. I've been playing this game since before Pirates were a thing, and I finally feel good about it.

    Any tips on getting that 200 number would be greatly appreciated!

    Tldr: I'm excited that I'm so close to a goal.

    submitted by /u/The_Unlucky_Wolf
    [link] [comments]

    That moment when you've been holding a map for 1 1/2 hours and the mushroom game dc's 2 minutes before 2x

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Haven't Played In Years, Decided To Gacha For Old Times Sake~

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    What's up with the incorrect quest navigations?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I just recently started playing maplestory again, I haven't played since vanilla days and obviously the game has changed a lot. I'm trying to do Agelic Buster quests in Pantheon and like half the navigation routes are wrong. For instance, i started the Selene's Ingredients quest and the route took me to the Broadcast Station shuttle, there was nothing there for me, and when i ported back the navigation was turned off. prior to this quest, the quest where I was supposed to deliver food to Hylan sent me to a portal in the left side of town - when i ported, the navigation was sending me back through that same portal. ???

    Also, how do I manually turn navigation back on if it turns off, and do I really need to do quests or can I just grind like the old days? Will i miss out on anything important if I don't do quests?

    submitted by /u/Zeedra
    [link] [comments]

    now what

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Coming back after a year. Need some advice!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Just got back after a year break. Always overwhelming coming back to maple.

    Left off with my main, Dark Knight at level 196 with 420k-467k clean and 750k-800k buffed. Where do i go from here?

    Is farming kanna still a thing?

    submitted by /u/stewr0ids
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reboot character tier list based on damage?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if there was a reboot tier list for the characters in the game. I saw that bucc was pretty high on gms tier list, but i also read that bucc is trash in reboot....

    submitted by /u/Personal1112
    [link] [comments]

    MapleStorySEA 15th Anniversary Newtro Coin Shop

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Are the hair styles from Hair Choice Coupon permanent, or do they only last 90 days?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Been trying to find out online to no avail.

    submitted by /u/Althexia
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good bossing classes?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I'm returning back to Maplestory after many years ago, so now I am interested in playing again? There are so many classes right now since I played. As of now, what are the strongest bossing classes right now? Is DEX% still the cheapest still?

    submitted by /u/bluejay737
    [link] [comments]

    TMS Abyss Expedition Event

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Maplestory fails to launch

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Hello,

    The game is unable to start (through steam), I've tried doing the regedit thing but no luck, any ideas?

    Windows 7

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/doesntusereddit2124
    [link] [comments]

    Def PEN

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Just got my level 100 emblem and used a 50% epic scroll on it. The 3 lines I got were, Ignore monster Def +15%, 10% Poison(lev.5), and +15% Ignore monster Def. Should I keep it or roll for something else?

    submitted by /u/Fauqtees
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck and not sure how to progress.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I am a level 205 sair in Bera. I have ~4.5k stat and 250k range clean, 400k range buffed. Level 10 smithing.

    My equips are:

    • Full fafnir set
    • Zakum face and eye
    • random gloves and shoes
    • Tyrant cloak
    • SS Ring
    • Silver Blossom Ring
    • CHT pendant
    • Dea Sidus earrings
    • Frozen secondary
    • Standard emblem
    • Level 5 arcane symbol

    Most of it is rare with 3%stat. My weap is epic and has 6%att and my cape is epic with 6%stat.

    I have been doing daily commerci, Gollux, ra, vj, cht. As well as weekly scrapyard and dark world tree quests.

    I'm really not sure how to progress from here. I only have 30m in the bank.

    My current plan is this: Look for a lotus/Damien carry so I can get a couple pieces of absolab gear. Sell the abso pieces and use that money to make mcc and cube monocles to unique and then selling the monocles. Use these profits then to get epots and uniques on my fafnir equips.

    Does this sound like a good plan? Or is there a better way for me to progress as I am not really sure how from this point.

    Thanks - SGF

    submitted by /u/ShootGunFast
    [link] [comments]

    Beast tamer damage (reboot)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    A friend of mine told me that beast tamer has awful dps and that wild hunter has better party buffs. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/All_the_lonely_ppl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment