• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    MapleStory Who remembers this? (old school players only probably)

    MapleStory Who remembers this? (old school players only probably)


    Who remembers this? (old school players only probably)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    blursed_mushroom

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Here’s the Scan I had of the my first maplestory CD when I was little

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Show me the oldest thing you have of maplestory

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    My 600k honor was... less than extremely successful.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    [Reboot] Optimal Meso Kanna Progression

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Quick background: I've been progressing on a fresh account and started on a Kanna in order to have a better time in the endgame on the class I want to play.

    I've also been having a few issues determining the most optimal and efficient progression route to save time and money since after this period of time, I won't have as much time to play anymore.

    I've put some bits and pieces of information and advice together and this is what I've concluded about creating an optimal meso-farming Kanna from scratch (with the goal of reaching Arcana) in the time that I've been playing so far:

    • General start to finish time to get to the point of one-shotting any decent meso-farming map seems to be around 4 - 6 months; around 8 - 10 months to get to Arcana. This estimate is based on the amount of mesos you would require (around 30b for Chu-Chu 60b) and days you'd need to run Maple Tour/Ursus as well as weekly bosses you'd need to run for certain gear.
    • General BiS lists are not necessarily useful for maximum efficiency. I've seen a few Kanna's that have been consistently farming Arcana with full CRA set, Tyrant cape and boots, full Gollux set, and Zakum accessories. Absolab seems to be a less time-efficient and less economically efficient option for reaching the damage required for Arcana.
    • There are NO farming maps that are worth farming before getting to the damage range to one-shot either DWT or Slurpy Forest in Chu-Chu. Most mesos will come from dailies before reaching those damage ranges.
    • The most optimal order of gear progression is as follows:
    1. Star Pensalir Set to 10 stars and get all pieces to Epic Potential with at least 6% INT on each piece of gear, Get the Boss Accessory Set to 7 pieces (Zakum accessories: Face, Eye, Horntail Accessories: Earring, Ring, Pendant, Crystal Ventus Badge, Pink Holy Cup) and enhance them to 10 stars (if possible) while only potting the Zakum Accessories to Epic 6% INT, Do Princess No Prequest for a ring, belt and shoulder and 10-star them & pot them to Epic 6% INT. Get an emblem and pot it for M.ATT - ETA: 2 - 4 Weeks
    2. Transition to CRA gear from Pensalir via Transfer Hammer (you may reflame these if you have free Rebirth Flames*), Get all Superior/Reinforced Gollux accessories and 10-star & Epic 6% INT them (Transfer Hammer Princess No Belt to Superior Gollux belt), Get Tyrant cape and get it to Epic 6% INT (reflameable*), Start working towards your Tyrant boots - ETA: 1.5 Months
    3. *Most time-consuming upgrades incoming* Obtain Tyrant boots and cube, Use Black Cubes to get your Fafnir weapons and Emblem to Unique potential and reroll stats for M. ATT (for Haku) and IED / Crit Chance / M.ATT for primary, Using Black Cubes, cube every other piece of gear you have to Unique and roll at Unique with Red Cubes to get 9 - 12% INT lines, save any meso lines you get on accessories if you don't get 9 - 12% INT first - ETA: 1 - 2 Months depending on your luck
    4. Star your equips to 14 - 15 stars, you can start farming ChuChu Island and DWT during this process as long as you have enough damage from Boost Nodes & Arcane Symbols and enough Arcane Force for Chu-Chu, 1 - 2 star your Tyrants - ETA: 1 - 3 Months depending on your luck and farming time
    5. Go for Legendary Potentials on all your gear with Black Cubes / Red Cubes and look to achieve meso lines on accessories (5 lines of 20% in total) with X% INT as a complimentary line, Cube higher % values for your now Legendary two weapons and emblem, 21% INT on everything else, star your tyrants to 4-5 stars - ETA: A long, long time
    6. The End.
    • Nodes are as important as your gear. Max them as you go. You can't use mesos to buy these, so they just come with time. Same thing with Arcane Symbols.
    • Events may shorten the timeline a bit with their rewards, and most events are worth doing.

    I'd like to end this off by saying that I am not even close reaching meso-farming status; all of this information was gathered through YouTube, Reddit, and random people I met along the way. I did this in order to learn from the people who have reached that point and to hopefully not waste any of my time in-game. I plan on changing any wrong information, but I'd like to emphasize that this is purely for those who wish to progress in the most efficient way possible. Any additional advice or correction would be a huge service to me and anyone else who may stumble upon this post. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jun_J
    [link] [comments]

    133-221-333-123-111

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    The pin code of the universe

    submitted by /u/RadioMela
    [link] [comments]

    Lucid Dreams of Lachelein | aLovingKanna Progress Update (Episode 3)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Maplestory - Journey To Level Cap: Episode 5 "Mistakes Are Made"

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    And I Oop-

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    For real can someone explain what this is? (MSEA)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Cards?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Cards?

    Just curious if it is worthy because i saw from auction house and most of them are being sold for billions of mesos, wondering if anyone is buying it?

    https://preview.redd.it/7lhqoofrwcs41.png?width=145&format=png&auto=webp&s=8d260fd8fecaeaa4bffb984302888f085ab4090b

    submitted by /u/SodaHyy
    [link] [comments]

    What are your most enjoyable quests in maple?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    I've been back and forth on maple since 2008 and everytime I rush to get as high as I can and hit more numbers before getting bored and quitting (again) but this time I thought I'd enjoy some of the quests this game has to offer and the exploration aspect of it!

    I'd like to hear what quests you do that you felt was worth your time either for the reward or just for the enjoyment!

    Scania btw, if that makes a difference?

    submitted by /u/Signo23
    [link] [comments]

    [GMS] I’ve used a combination of goblin cubes, master craftsman’s, meister’s, and evening a red cube to go for 2 line luk unique for my DB’s master ss. One cube into going unique and my pathfinder gets this.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    What do you do in this game?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    So basically, I'm a level 80 soulchaser or something I guess. I'm using a bow and stuff and have put all my points into dex. I want to get more into the game but I'm totally lost on what to do or what are some general objectives you would wanna work towards. So far I've only been killing stuff and doing quests only to gain more levels. Playing on Luna

    I've just been doing quests and looking at a levelling guide which monsters to kill at certain levels to level up. I think my damage and equipment stuff are okay so far because I haven't had any issues with those, just upgrading my abilities and equipment yeah. I got like 6 mill gold but that's that and then this teleporter thing that's gonna run out in a few days so getting to places is going to be a pain I guess.

    I want to commit to a single character right now but I got no idea what to do or what goals I should work towards to unlock more content or any idea about progression in general. It feels there way too many things to focus on. It seems like some areas are locked behind level requirements so I suppose that would be one thing to work towards for..?

    As for bosses, I tried Balrog and then Zakum but...neither of those seemed to give any rewards and there's a daily cap as to how many times you can kill them in a day? What? Do all the bosses in the game have a daily kill limit? I've played quite a few other MMORPGS and having a kill limit on bosses feels weird.

    Is there PVP at all in this game? What places on the map are hotspots for markets, etc?

    TL;DR: I'm a new player who is confused about what are some common goals and things you should work towards...and just a little bit about everything. Are there any strategy/progression guides that answer some general and basic questions for new players?

    submitted by /u/TheHarambe2017
    [link] [comments]

    Range?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    People are asking me about my range and I'm not really sure what it is. Can anyone help me here? 😂♡︎

    submitted by /u/gucciibae
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory Blink 182 Parody - Love Story

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC7eadp8fHw&feature=youtu.be

    My friend who fell in love with someone on maplestory decided he would pour his heart out into a song. This is the song, it is very meaningful to him.

    submitted by /u/shutpup
    [link] [comments]

    I am overleveled, help!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i have a first world problem. I am overleveled. Because of the goblin event right now i managed to get from 141 to 160 with 2 visits to the golden club goblins. While that is fine and dandy, i noticed i am completely undergeared for anything that is my level right now, making me drain my potions in minutes, or even killing me in one blow. Now my question is, what is the best way to quickly gear up for my current level so that i can properly enjoy the new content that is available to me? Note, i am unfunded, this is my first character at 160. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/DyingDutchmanNL
    [link] [comments]

    Goblin Meso Cloud looting

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Hello, I haven't been able to loot the mesos dropped by the meso cloud. Everyone says that 10m is the max, but I am unable to loot at all. I have asked the players in the game and looked for the answer online but was not able to find it or have completely looked over it on accident.

    Please help

    submitted by /u/Yohichi671
    [link] [comments]

    5th job skills GONE???

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    So I logged on into reboot, got a CannonMaster that's been 5th job door they longest time. I was online yesterday, everything was fine. Logged on today and MY 5TH JOB SKILLS WERE GONE. I looked at the matrix V menu in the skills section, it's completely blank. I tried crafting the skills again, NOTHING. anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/SW20Enthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling a Hero

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Since Heroes have really bad mobbing early on is it more efficient to just create a DK or a Paladin and level to 100 and then job change?

    submitted by /u/austin92130
    [link] [comments]

    Fail streaks at 20 are the most terrifying things in Maplestory

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Maple SEA players maybe*

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    If any of ya'll like me tried everything but still get 'Connection to server has ended.' Try logging in maple sea webpage with that id and check if there's a game account active. Most likely you don't. Once i created one, i logged in with the game account and could play just fine. I'm a happy camper now.

    submitted by /u/darkheartz93
    [link] [comments]

    Afterlands last key

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Hi friends, stuck on this quest for the last key. Wish I knew there was a guide before jumping into this. Did the quests out of order and now I'm stuck :( I've turned day to night, rain and sunshine, but I can't get the lightbulb for Mensa and his pile of gold. What do I do??

    submitted by /u/Jules_ok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment