• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    MapleStory Asked to type the hard r n word on Maple captcha

    MapleStory Asked to type the hard r n word on Maple captcha


    Asked to type the hard r n word on Maple captcha

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Wasn’t on planning on cubing my ring... should I keep going with the Goblin Cubes?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Why are self buffs only 3 minutes?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Legit question,

    Does anyone know what nexon's stance on this is? Maple Warrior Type buffs last 15 minutes.

    I understand from a balance point why certain short term buffs are only 50 seconds but why are buffs like Speed +1 and Shadow Partner 3 minute durations?

    submitted by /u/PragmaticL
    [link] [comments]

    how long have i waited...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    After Farming For A Bronze Incense Burner, I Have Now Successfully Gone Through The 5 Stages Of Grief.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    And each additional horse I've gotten = -1 Will to live.

    P.S. I still haven't gotten the item, but at least I have 185k honor points...

    submitted by /u/LegitKorea
    [link] [comments]

    I was browsing prnt.sc and found this.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    This guy is such a troll lol

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Any other Hoyoungs struggling to stay alive?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Just hit 190 and i have barely 8k health. My damage output is alright but the squishiness is kinda annoying, especially when there's mild server lag. Anyone else with similar experience, or any tips?

    submitted by /u/naegajaejalaga
    [link] [comments]

    [GMS] does anyone have the full list of monster life farms?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    there was a list of monster life farms, one for each type of monster. I can't find it anywhere. does anyone know what I'm talking about?

    submitted by /u/hi2323
    [link] [comments]

    How do I drop quest items that I don't want anymore?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    http://prntscr.com/rx82cu http://prntscr.com/rx82rm These two items specifically I am unable to drop OR sell and can't find anything online to fix this. I've already ended the quests and if I start them again it still doesn't do anything.

    submitted by /u/ostrlchlol
    [link] [comments]

    Best mobber for large/huge map

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    recently came back and noticed the kishin nerf. i play on normal server and have no access to a kishin mule/no frenzy totem. Which class will be the better mobber when it comes to grinding in a large map due to the reduced spawn rate? Preferably classes requiring lesser funding. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/coconutxyz
    [link] [comments]

    Best Mobbing class?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I'm just trying to determine while character to play. I'm looking for a class that has a really strong mobbing capability, i.e. hit the whole map without moving as much or have lots of map control. Thinking Kannas or Luminous, what do you suggest?

    submitted by /u/Colinnnm
    [link] [comments]

    Any controller players?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Heya, I'm trying to play ms on a controller so I can sit back and grind lol but I'm having trouble setting up my controller. The settings in game work fine but there's not enough buttons so I downloaded JoyToKey but can't get it to work after assigning all my keys to my controller. I was just hoping there's someone out there who uses a controller and could give me some advice on how to get this to work haha. Thanks in advance! Edit: I'm using a PS4 controller

    submitted by /u/AWiseWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with bossing and a guild!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I recently got back into Maplestory after taking a long hiatus and looking for some help in bossing to help me progress! Looking for a casual guild as well, as I play maybe around an hour or two everyday. Currently a level 196 Demon Slayer, IGN is DTrang

    submitted by /u/dtraang
    [link] [comments]

    [3D pen+brick] Making Kerning City of MapleStory.(Feat.mushmom)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    How do you guys restrain yourself during cubing and scrolling?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    So....i cubed and scrolled my eq. Didn't work out. I got frustrated and spend more and more. Its like gambling.... i need help. Thanks

    submitted by /u/WaterEarthFireAir2
    [link] [comments]

    looking for friends and comrades on REBOOT

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Hey! I've always wanted to play maplestory but never got around it mostly due to being so busy and not having access to a PC. I'm so impressed by how beautiful and satisfying this game is.

    I'm a super-noob so please let me know if you are interested in showing me the ropes and maybe playing together.

    submitted by /u/murglesbubbles
    [link] [comments]

    This is ridiculous...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    The new account hell ban is fucking dumb. I get why they have it in place, but now I can't continue my Ark because I'm stuck in a map, needing to job advance before I can leave, and I can't because I don't have any inventory space. So now I gotta wait until the 15th when the ban lifts to continue my character.

    submitted by /u/21Hammers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment