• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 09, 2020!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 09, 2020!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 09, 2020!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Playing 2 Weeks, Rune of Riches Seems OK

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Just in time

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I've sold Frenzy Service daily during the 2 week 1.5x EXP Event. Here are the results.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I love this community

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    My best friend tries Maplestory

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Maplestory annually investment distribution LEAK 100% accurate

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    ronmaru in a nutshell

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    It's bonking time!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Everybody I know calls it BONK, but it's actually THONK!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Jobs similar to Buccaneer

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Hey y'all, I've been playing a Bucc and around Level 140 now. I really enjoy the playstyle because I don't die much and don't use pots at all. The 100% Stance is nice too.

    Only issue I have is my skills all seem a bit clunky and not really flowy. Just thinking out loud, what other jobs are similar to Bucc but have a more fluid play style?

    Also thinking of WA because of how pretty the skills are!

    submitted by /u/ExynosInfinite
    [link] [comments]

    It never get's old

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Maplestory - Journey To Level Cap: Episode 4!!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I got a stupppiddd dillema

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    So, like. I dont like Kanna, but I "main" a kanna because its convenient? My Kanna atm is 227, I have no motivation to play it. And yes horrible me. I can't stand training without kishin. SOO my big brain CAME WITH AN IDEA.

    Should I, make a COMPLETE new account and use my original account as a kishin mule?! I spent quite a bit of money and time but uhhh yea idk

    submitted by /u/Laefes
    [link] [comments]

    Newcomer after some years, searchu g for friends/guilde on luna and general tipps

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Hi guys

    So get back to Maple after like 10 years or so (yes yes i know, its one of these posts). I'm currently about lv 200 on luna (that gms i think? ;)). A lot of things go differently now, so would you answer some questions for me?

    - I'm searching for a guild and/or friends ;) (S<Guild/Friends to put it oldschool^^) and hope you'd maybe take me on so bossing runs (its kinda hard to find a party right now, strange new system on that bosses, you even have to search for a party if you wanna do it solo...). And also maybe give me some tipps on how to progress. I'm mosty online for the next days, best in the afternoon :)

    - What weapon (which set) to go for as a starter? And then what to aim for? Is it worth it to upgrade the weapon i have right now? (utgard). (i couldnt really get warm with the starforce-thing and it kinda costs alot^^) (edit: i have the pensalir armor and weap. on starforce 10)

    - How to increase the range? (I have arount 100-120k now).

    - oh and maybe you have general tipps on what to do now besides leveling up (someting that i could start early, maybe doing some good/essential dailies) (I'm still too weak for absolab and arcane).

    Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated (I really hope its ok to post stuff like that on this forum, and i hope it doesnt get insta deleted bc i dont have much karma).

    submitted by /u/Scubscer
    [link] [comments]

    Sapphire Camel Boots

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I need Sapphire Camel Boots for a quest (information dealer's request 3) do you know where I can buy it?

    For those who are searching for help for the previous quests:

    information dealer's request 1 - You can find the axe in Perion shop.

    information dealer's request 2 - You can find the gloves in Orbis shop.

    submitted by /u/Muzda_
    [link] [comments]

    So what do you guys do on MS?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    It's been like 5 years or so since I got hacked and quit the game. I've been playing for 2 days and I've just notice that the FM is gone. So um,

    1.) What happened to the FM? What do meso's do now?

    So one of the things I use to enjoy doing was exploring the FM shops, looking at all the godly items and chairs that I would never be able to afford in my life with envy. But now that that's gone I'm wondering ... what the hell do meso's even do? I've racked up a whopping 40mil just from picking up everything I killed in 2 days. An amount that I would cost me several weeks of doing GFA quests to get. And since I get all the potions and equips I need just from quests I'm wondering ... what the heck? Also, I'm on reboot btw

    2.) What do you guys do all day on MS?

    I remember the days o henehoeing and hour long rides to and fro orbis. Things have change so much and the henesy shop that is usually filled with people is now completely empty. So I'm just wondering what people are doing all day now. Do you spend time with your friends? Do quest all day?

    submitted by /u/xSekaii
    [link] [comments]

    Rare Maps?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    would anyone be willing to share some rare/hidden maps with me? my ign is ImHornetUwU

    submitted by /u/thotoppa
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Xenon doing low damage

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a lvl 185 Xenon with around 190k damage and I'm unfunded. I'm wondering what I have to do to get my range up. I have the Kanna link at lvl 2 already and I have the utgard weapon. All my gear is also stared up to 11 stars. Anything helps thanks.

    submitted by /u/Matt20019
    [link] [comments]

    Face change coupons etc

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    so in older days , we had way more choices regarding to hair / face styles...

    is there still a way to get those 'old' styles? or are we stuck with the 'Face Choice Coupon'which have 10 faces i don't like? i wanna make a new character , but the starter face of that character is one i don't like either. (Cygnus knight face...) i just want my 'strong stare' there as well xD

    (i am aware that 'strong stare face' is available for explorer class , but i want a Cygnus knight :P)

    imagine below showing what faces are on selection coupon (i also don't like the royal ones , but not listed in image)

    edit : seems i cant post the frikkin image ... just use your imagination , and pretend i did post a image :D

    submitted by /u/Myaan
    [link] [comments]

    I recently downloaded MapleStory to play again but it keeps quitting on me.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I just downloaded MapleStory to get back into it. The game downloaded and everything and I can launch it but the game just quits on me and/or just logs me off. I've tried repairing the game files but I'm met with "Error: product cannot be installed". Can somebody plz help me?

    submitted by /u/jyp129
    [link] [comments]

    On the hunt for an old school weapon

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I was a hardcore mapler back in the early days of the game (probably 2006-2011ish) and I'm freshly back for nostalgia sake as well as something to do during the quarantine.

    I'm looking for a pole arm called the "eviscerator"- this was an obscure weapon back in the day, but I have seen several other similar weapons drop in my recent explorations, so I'm hoping this one is buried somewhere in the current game as well. This is my ideal anvil cover over my weapon :) if anybody could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/tempyre
    [link] [comments]

    My lucky day with Mysterious Monsterbloom

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    My lucky day with Mysterious Monsterbloom

    After a very long time (since the Party Punk Monster Event), I've finally registered a monster using the Mysterious Monsterbloom from the Pixel Party Event (MSEA), obtaining Blackheart Negative from the Monsterbloom.

    Blackheart Negative (Reverse Dark Soul) added to my collection

    submitted by /u/JuddtheStormcaster
    [link] [comments]

    Which quests should I complete?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys, new / returning mapler after a long time.

    I was just leveling myself a new Kinesis and was wondering which quests should I complete for items / bosses?

    tried looking at old posts, but most of them are at-least 2 years old, and I've just seen golux is getting a revamp so I'm guessing I don't need lots of the bosses prequests anymore?

    Thanks for the help! :)

    submitted by /u/TotalTakai
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of a stickied question thread?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    This sub is plagued with the same questions every day for years now and it has only gotten worse with the surge of players lately, an easy search in the reddit search box or just going to the stickied questions thread to ask questions should be all, can we start removing the repeated spam question posts and get all the basic and new questions to stay in there?

    Edit: Sorry I didn't mean to come across as rude if it seemed that way, I am more than happy to help new players I just don't think it should be the entirety of the reddit. When I look at the front page as of this minute I see "Frozen or Pensalir", "Looking for guild", "How to increase range", "Recommend Hero?", "Hyper stats?". Just examples of what gets posted every hour that could easily be answered in the questions thread

    submitted by /u/Nephelionz
    [link] [comments]

    Does drop rate affect primal essence from veins?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/spyon98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment