• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    MapleStory You thought it was Arthur...

    MapleStory You thought it was Arthur...


    You thought it was Arthur...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    It kinda sucks how a lot of players forget new players exist.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    My friend is a new player and she didn't know anything about "cc pls" or what it means. Got called "POS" and was asked if she liked to ruin people's day. I could have told her— I forgot, but there's also a huge learning curve in this game and even for other stuff, many players at the top kinda disregard the "noobs" and stuff. It's a bit sad to see :(

    submitted by /u/reRetry
    [link] [comments]

    *smush*

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    pain

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Toxic moment. Got called lame for skill stealing with Phantom.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I got called lame when I was caught stealing skills with my lvl 100 phantom.

    I asked who is an explorer and his friend said which skills you need while he said "lame, just dont steal skills, I play my phantom without stealing skills, why do you need to steal skills."

    To which I replied because its part of phantom and I enjoy actually playing what the game offers and having fun to which he reply "lame" again and after an awkward silence he just says I'm gonna go afk in esfera or lach and his friend ask why he say too many pros here (cc1 Henesys).

    Do I need to ask first before I steal a skill? What did I do wrong...

    submitted by /u/Freakiezi
    [link] [comments]

    F2P Progression - Easy Lucid Solo

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Reminder - Perm Transparent Equips on Sale This Weekend 11-13th

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Its quite rare that all of them (i think its all of them) are on sale - let alone at the same time -

    just wanna remind y'all if you been wanting transparent covers - I know I have. its a good time to snag them and those who do not check updates this is a shout out to you so you do not miss it. but still check reddit :P

    save up those maple points if you do not plan on spending as much to get em. the sale is only 3 days after all

    i personally will finally be getting a transparent face eye cape earring.. basically everything i do not own. :D

    Happy Mapling.

    submitted by /u/thisoneguyoverhere
    [link] [comments]

    My experience with the new coin capping sofar

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Why are the new chairs gender locked?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Just got the Damien Plastic Model Chair only to find out that it can only be used by male characters wtf?? nexon pls fix

    submitted by /u/HentacleTaentai
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot solo progression] Normal lotus Clear!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    What are the 12 best link skills for damage? (Lvl 220 + non-reboot)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Hearing alot about how some links I thought were good get worse and are for mules so what should I be using?

    I should also say I'm am Aran as it seems some links are situational.

    submitted by /u/Obility
    [link] [comments]

    I think 2nd coin skill is still better than 1nd though

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    it was really a problem leveling mule's Arthur.

    speed of capping coin in main is not a problem because I will eventually collect all coin during grinding, so the problem is mule.

    It seems this week coin skill requires much less time to cap coin for mules, even I get only 1~2 Arthur per day.

    edit) its 1st lol I can't edit title

    submitted by /u/Seelebild
    [link] [comments]

    Subreddit Appreciation Thread <3

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    I saw a lot of negativity on the front page, and it made me sad that all the help and positivity in the sub was being overshadowed by a couple of negative interactions.

    I wanted to say, on behalf of everyone else in the community -

    Thank you to all the individuals who hang around the weekly megathreads to answer questions to new and returning players. I might forget a couple, but thank you to privateereck, 1000Dragon, Beeplance, HealthyInitial, Haste-, jesteron, apostles, Rexaar2, RogueTF2, Adaeroth, HopefulLawstudent1, aura0fdeath, who have been consistently manning the general question megathread for months. As well as TheBohhit, Training_Medium, CharlieFoxtro, lightaes, InsideAspect, Visionrest, shadowm4ster, MionMikanCider, LLgame, Forgetmepls, _Jibanyan_, crunchyIeaf, godofspoon, PwnEsq, hunt3rshadow, Kibbleru, ArcaneEli, OhMyOmacron, squwilli, shenjh, mrdoobydoo, snafuPop, Pikachu1028, Hegna, zestoforange, BasedJammy, Uedo, mochacapp, Zxcvbnm6, RedEthox, SubluxeUBC who I see answering many questions, as well as anyone I forgot! You are all appreciated and we're all thankful for the help!

    Thank you to everyone who has written a guide or provided resources for the subreddit! There are way too many too list! I know there are so many out there that have provided plenty of guides over the years to the community. Unfortunately, I can't easily search up all the guides so I won't list any in fear of excluding anyone, but your efforts are noticed and appreciated.

    Thank you to all the people who have offered their guild, offered to carry, offered to make friends in this community. You guys are someone's reason to smile!

    Thank you to all the artists, musicians and memers who provide enjoyable content to be consumed, which brings laughs and happiness every day.

    Thank you to the mods for providing the subreddit with countless resources and helping remove negativity from the sub!

    And to those outside this community - Thank you to all the Bean Brigaders, who provide countless guides and tips to new players. Thank you to all the streamers who answer questions patiently and in a beginner friendly way. Thank you to all the YouTubers who produce content that helps us understand the game better. Thanks to the Discord community that answers questions quickly! Thank you for all the blogs and websites that help provide information and resources for the community.

    Please share the positive experiences and interactions you've had on this subreddit <3

    submitted by /u/maplethrowaway2
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for a nx transfer event only to realize you just missed it...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Last year in like November: "Man I really wish I could transfer some nx items. Wutever" stops playing for months

    Right now: Actually invests in playing again while having free time only to realize the last nx transfer event was in January

    fml

    submitted by /u/dweebn
    [link] [comments]

    The DMT Fail Kind of Makes Me Want to Quit the Game (Am I Overreacting?)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I came back to MS within like the last month and have been making progress on a new account I made on Reboot. Like many, I was looking forward to really upgrading my equips in order to go into end game mode, but the DMT catastrophe didn't even let me upgrade anything.

    After seeing how Nexon hasn't made an official statement or given us something as an apology for this failure makes me think they really don't care about us and are kind of a crappy company.

    Because of this, I haven't played MS since the event in my mini "boycott" against Nexon, since I don't want to support a company that doesn't really care about its players, but I still want to play the game since I've made so much progress and want to continue, yet this sense of contempt is preventing me from going back.

    I want to play the game, but feel like Nexon has done us wrong and I don't want to support them.

    Am I overreacting? Should I just go back to the game and play since I want to, or not since I don't really want to support Nexon?

    submitted by /u/SnooDucks3554
    [link] [comments]

    Which monsters/bosses are your favorite?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    I've always had a soft spot for the Balrog for some reason. (´-﹏-`;)

    submitted by /u/HotMarma
    [link] [comments]

    Hope this will be helpful for new Lumi players

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    What are your favorite medals (aestherically)!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I just saw someone with a Stone Colossus and Korean Folk Town medal and I thought they looked so cool!

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Moi5tur1z3r
    [link] [comments]

    Up-to-date Maplestory NX Simulator?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Is Maples.im the only one? I'm looking for one that has items like the baggy cardigans from 2 months ago.

    submitted by /u/ShinyHunterD
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make the window bigger? Even if I do full screen it’s small :( on Windows 10 on MacbookPro

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    How to maximize Gate of Light uptime on Lumi?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just hit 200 with my Lumi and I keep seeing videos of players maintaining 100% uptime on Gate of Light. How is this possible? Obviously, maxing the node would make a huge difference, but I'm still having difficulty using Apocalypse. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Moi5tur1z3r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment