• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    MapleStory My first lev250! been playing since ‘06. oweeeeee

    MapleStory My first lev250! been playing since ‘06. oweeeeee


    My first lev250! been playing since ‘06. oweeeeee

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:47 AM PST

    The moment you realise that a literal big poop sells for more than shiny flower powder

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:47 PM PST

    REBOOT First Genesis Badge?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Not Cra but another Solo progression milestone Hard Magnus, now for tyrant I just need to beat him.... 8 more times!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Make familiars transparent

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Holy moly can't see a damn thing when I have a party member who has 3 moonbridge familiars. He also happens to be the main dps and the three familiars add up to 100% boss so it's not like we can ask him to turn it off.

    submitted by /u/DrDolittle12
    [link] [comments]

    Hello maplers !

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:53 AM PST

    So I joined Reddit because I saw there was a great Maplestory community here and since I started this game recently I wanted to find friends there or even a guild. I'm playing a Dawn Warrior in Reboot EU. I tried several classes the past few weeks but it seems that I vibe with the eclipse guy more than with the others. My ingame username is Varmund (even though I might change in few weeks because a greek inspired name might be better but I'm not sure yet).

    If you want to know a little bit about me I grew up with MMOs such as Aion, WoW, Diablo, Guild Wars 2 or Nostale then I became a moderator on an online french browser tchat game for several years. After that I played League for a bit and I stopped some months ago due to the toxic community. I'm a french guy of 22 years old, I'm currently studying languages at university and I enjoy it so far even though Corona is messing my plans a little bit. People tends to say that I'm a good listener, that I have great tastes in music etc. I enjoy discovering new guys and making friends even if talking to a stranger is making me anxious. I love being around openminded and cheerful people and I'm always ready to experience new things.

    So yeah, that's all for now I guess. If you want to talk feel free to contact me - here or in game.

    Have fun and happy mappling ! <3

    submitted by /u/SolsticeInducer
    [link] [comments]

    Finally 235 (GMS Aurora)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Common item prices in CMS

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Can someone explain to me why I cannot make a Beast Tamer class?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 11:30 PM PST

    I did a lucid fan art :D

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:10 PM PST

    they're probly never going to revert the def conversion cap on hayato right?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    JMS v391 Update Quickview, Hayato skill change and Regular Asura War

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    [Haste Event] R.I.P 44,444 mobs

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    GMS/Reboot Unscheduled maintenance update...wow...kindda pissed.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    For those of you who are in gms. https://maplestory.nexon.net/news/63002/unscheduled-maintenance-november-6-2020

    I started doing the haste event right off the bat when it came out doing its missions and trying to finish the first weekly event (ended last night at around 30000+ almost hitting the first week goal). And then this morning I woke up and saw the update and they decided to reset it and fix it up because of the bugs that they found.

    At first when I started reading I thought that's good, because both haste and the pre awake event are both bugged (some of you have been collected coins for so gong but they are actually useless for gms server because our questline only requires us to hold on to the frozen coin for half an hour per day). But then I continued on reading and found out that all they're doing to compensate for players that participated in the haste event only got a bebe box which doesn't even have anything good in it (those 3 items that they're giving are exact same things that they RNG for the sangoku war event that's happening right now; exp, drop rate, special honor coupons).

    to say I'm ticked off is an understatement, it's basically nexon slapping all of us in the face saying our time invested isn't really worth that much and all our effort, from 5 mins to a few hours or even few days invested into the event really is worth nothing.

    come on nexon. at least give a better compensation gift for the big screw up that you've made and apologized for. it's a weak ass apology just to say sorry then give exp and drop rate coupons and think it's okay. just imagine those people who already did or almost completed the 99999 monster kill and gets backhanded to say they gotta do it all over again.

    submitted by /u/litolemoncoke
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back/next burning

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:48 PM PST

    I'm coming back to MS and want to know when the next burning event is. If its not for awhile I'll try to go back to my old main but if its soon ill wait to start fresh. thanks!

    submitted by /u/MasterKatawan
    [link] [comments]

    Ollie the thunder breaker.. is holding a....?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Eboss does not want to leave my map!!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:13 PM PST

    I just bought and sued 3 storage room expansion from the generation store and nothing happened. I'm I missing something?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:43 PM PST

    [Reboot] Is Shade Worth Maining?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:35 PM PST

    I think he has a cool concept, but is he viable for solo bossing? Is his mobbing decent or horrible? Vote and also leave a comment if you have time. Thank you.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SuperMeatloaf
    [link] [comments]

    Fox Fire Package [Maplestory Forums](https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/16034/new-cash-shop-suggestions-thread/p60)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Does anyone else want this package like I do and wants it to return. If so vote yes and if not we'll thats pretty obvious lol

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NekoKyam
    [link] [comments]

    New Main

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    So i've decided to come back after a long break and chose pathfinder as my new main. Started 2 days ago and im satisfied with his mobbing capabilities compared to my old main (DB), but i was wondering which skill i should use when bossing and what should i do to improve my dmg while bossing?? I saw some curse thingy in my skill description but idk how to trigger it. Whats the combo i should use to maximize dmg?? What is his burst combo?? Any tips and tricks while bossing??

    submitted by /u/Crow516
    [link] [comments]

    NLC Refined Lianium BUG?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Hey there,

    so I'm stuck at the New Leaf City quest where they ask you to bring Refined Lianium to two different npcs. I've read on some forums that it's a low drop rate item and it drops on all alien maps in the area. I've been hunting in all three alien maps for the last hour with item drop buff but I still haven't found a single one...is this a bug? oh and I'm playing on the reboot server, idk if that has anything to do with it. Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated! :)

    submitted by /u/bittermalone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment