• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    MapleStory Sometimes you need to put them in their place.

    MapleStory Sometimes you need to put them in their place.


    Sometimes you need to put them in their place.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Just found my account from 12 years ago - and was met with probably one of the most ancient buddy requests in the game.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    Recently came back to maple, I have never rolled this lucky ever!!! 1 black cube used

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Use This Tool for Tomorrow's 5-10-15 Event

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Tomorrow is the 5-10-15 event we've all been waiting for. In case you were unaware, I have a tool that you can use to help plan your spending. You can access the tool here.

    Best of luck tomorrow!

    submitted by /u/SuckHard_Reboot
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot Aran Solo Progression] Damien clear 19.8k stat

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    I was inspired to post my questing progress after watching Coppersan’s new video

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:21 PM PST

    MMV's need to come back. This made me love the games community so much!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Buccanneer and Zero Black Mage Duo

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:50 PM PST

    32K Bowmaster NWill Solo (No BoD, Deathless)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Lunar Dew DR is scuffed

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:42 PM PST

    Boomed my Unique 21% STR Titanium Heart

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Aspects of old Maple that you DON’T miss

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    There's plenty of threads centered around fun/nostalgic aspects of old Maple...but I'm curious whether there are things you guys are glad to see gone/reworked.

    For me: in early 2010s or so bosses were not instanced (so if there was another party inside, you couldn't enter). AND, you couldn't enter bosses on your own (always needed to find 2-5 others, which was a hassle). I'm extremely glad entering bosses has been made much more convenient now.

    submitted by /u/kraezic
    [link] [comments]

    Beast Tamer Quest and Kritias Invasion Changes coming in v.220

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    I found Mario in Kerning Tower

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:13 AM PST

    Jett 205>220+ Training area's (efficient for mobbing with PB) ?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:35 AM PST

    So trying to find decent spot for leveling my jett to 220+ and enjoying the class but hard to find good maps as Jett atm

    submitted by /u/DrakBAM
    [link] [comments]

    why is this happening?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:58 PM PST

    At What Point is Clean Gear Not Enough?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:29 PM PST

    As title states,

    At what point is clean gear just not enough?

    Currently, I'm leveling up my mules to level 150 so that they can transfer over to normal server worlds.

    Obviously at lower levels clean gear is plenty/more than enough.

    As of right now there are no issues, but obviously, in the far future as I approach level 200 for all of my mules, I know that clean Fafnirs aren't going to cut it.

    So at what exact level/point is clean gear not enough damage/etc.?

    submitted by /u/Falcude
    [link] [comments]

    Hero or Dual Blade

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:11 PM PST

    I enjoy both of these since they have a pretty simple play style. If you have any other classes in mind and are similar I'd love some input.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ShiftDB
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Question: Ideal % and Exact Stat Type For EVERY Gear/Accessory

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:49 PM PST

    Hey all,

    REGULAR SERVERS

    What % and what specific stat should each line of regular and bonus legendary potentials should I have for a STR character?

    For everything from the weapon to the emblem.

    For example, a weapon should have

    • 10% att
    • 10% att
    • 30% boss damage

    I don't know if this is correct, I was just providing an example.

    ALSO - if there is anything similar to this on this subreddit please point me to it! Because I've been looking and haven't found anything similar to my SPECIFIC question.

    submitted by /u/Falcude
    [link] [comments]

    How much did you save for 5/10/15?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:44 PM PST

    Also what are you planning to starforce?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Kawaii_Trap_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Oh Shubert... He saw his friend die... Another 5 stars for heartbreak i mean maplestory... (Sellas) why am i crying????

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    [CMS]Attendance Reward

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment