• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    MapleStory Some Mad person actually completed it......

    MapleStory Some Mad person actually completed it......


    Some Mad person actually completed it......

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Epic 2021 Guild Photo

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Hello Maplers! I made a cover of the nostalgic Ellinia Slime Tree Dungeon song! Hope you guys like it :)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Scanian F2P Milestone, Hlucid solo

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Not the normal kind of gains made on 5/10/15, but I'm still happy

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    drew some will fanart..!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Nice legion progress (for a casual)!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:46 AM PST

    5/10/15 gains

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Anyone else keep these in storage as a reminder of the good old days?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:33 PM PST

    commission !

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Simpler times

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    How'd 5/10/15 treat you guys?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:13 PM PST

    How'd 5/10/15 treat you guys?

    It was not nice to me, saved up 2b, 1b for 1 17*, 600m for another to 16*, 300m for another 16*, then boomed something.... What should I start aiming for to replace this, besides meister ._.

    https://preview.redd.it/7n1vmi0w7tb61.png?width=252&format=png&auto=webp&s=925e85efd38c15ac8f9d5d24a9eb9ac938886f94

    submitted by /u/Contracepted
    [link] [comments]

    Which maplestory area(s) would you want to see a movie be set in?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:55 PM PST

    Personally I think Dark world Tree, Haven, Esfera and Lachelein would make cool movie settings.

    submitted by /u/Hugh23_
    [link] [comments]

    Starforcing attemp

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:02 PM PST

    14b on zero wep type 8 and not even 20*. 18 curse. Prices need to be lowered :(

    submitted by /u/mapleuser135
    [link] [comments]

    Is Cadena actually the highest DPM class while bossing?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Hey, I always see Cadena at the top of DPM charts, and I also always hear streamers talk about how insane Cadenas damage is, however sometimes on Reddit I see people say that in actuality Cadenas damage isn't super high while bossing. What is the actual answer? I'm looking to main a big DPS class for bossing, and Cadena looked fun - but I've seen quite a few people say that their damage is inconsistent in actual bossing scenarios or something. Any input is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/AvocadoUpstairs
    [link] [comments]

    Karma 17 Star Force Enhancement Scroll (Reboot)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:26 AM PST

    I am confused about the description of the scroll. It says that it enhances the star force level of equipment, with no remaining upgrades by 17. Does that mean I am unable to starforce the item after using this scroll or is this in regards to non-reboot? Can anyone clarify

    submitted by /u/Crazy-Concentrate906
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get ks’d a lot by mules when training mules?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:40 PM PST

    I've noticed this didn't happen as often in regular servers (but there's far less people there) especially since a handful of players actually had a Farm name which can be seen on any character they play so you could track someone down with it.

    In Reboot there has been a lot of instances where I'll be in a map for at least 10 minutes before someone comes in and starts attacking the map. Most of the time once I say something or they see my character after initially thinking it was empty they'll leave. But there have been many times where someone will come into my map and straight ignore me until a friend comes to ks them back. Then they'll finally respond/leave.

    I wanted to rant at first but really I just wanna know what's the proper way to work it out with someone? I usually say "hey i was here first can you please cc?" or if I feel like sharing the map bc I'm just doing VJ dailies I'll say "want to party?" If I was in a map for less than 5 minutes and someone tells me they were in a bounty portal I'll leave, but I hear that in the higher level maps an empty map = up for grabs?

    submitted by /u/virtualspecter
    [link] [comments]

    How to get to Pig Beach

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:56 PM PST

    What is this map? Logged on to an old character and this is where he was.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Worldwide AWAKE Coin Shops Comparison

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Hiatus coming back, should I keep leveling up my first 2 symbols?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:38 AM PST

    Hey, I haven't been playing this game like 2yrs now, both of my arcane symbols are lv10 arc280 atm, is there any reason(s) that I should keep leveling em up?

    submitted by /u/Svrf89
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory - What Its Like To Be 5th Job Mercedes In 2021

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    ~70k stat trying to find new main

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:32 AM PST

    hello everyone. my main is kinesis 240 (union 7800), and i am tired of this class. purely started playing kinesis because of the pretty skills effects.

    This class is just so bad bosser.

    I run hlotus hdamien nlucid weekly but whenever i see the other 'op' classes around ~50-60k doing better dps than me makes me cry.

    I'm pretty sure that everyone knows that kinesis has weird dps cycle along with shitty PP system. And the reason why I am asking for the opinion is because I have terrible sense. My previous mains were wild hunter->kaiser->kinesis.

    Now i really want to try op bossing class. I am thinking about adventurer thief.

    I understand that adele and hoyoung are amazing, but I always wanted to play adventurer thief. I did read and watch a lot about these three classes, but I want an opinion for upcoming max dmg break. Can yall rank the adv.thieves by your taste?

    P.S would it be better to quit the game at this point? P.S2 should i just play kinesis with the love?

    thanks everyone

    submitted by /u/LeCuLLas
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgic Maplestory Piano Collections - Spotify!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment