• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    MapleStory Nexon doesn't deserve you guys.

    MapleStory Nexon doesn't deserve you guys.


    Nexon doesn't deserve you guys.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    I have about 5 years without playing MS, for reasons of employment and personal growth, in fact I hardly play anything, however, I keep watching this sub to remember old glories, and simply Nexon does not deserve you guys, the creativity of many users in this sub and in other communities it just screams as much enthusiasm as I used to have, MS is an incredible game, I wish it was directed by a better company with less greed.

    submitted by /u/iExe
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh Account Demon Slayer Chaos Queen Solo (7.4k Stat)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    First Mihile Black Mage Clear KMS

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:31 PM PST

    Literally Unplayable

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:41 PM PST

    arachnophobia intensifies

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    I love the new minimal immersive UI

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:44 PM PST

    peepoSad

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Finally!!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Genie Buster

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Mercedes low-ish stat HDamien solo

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Of all the damn items to get 3 stat lines on...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Maple decided Booming gear yesterday wasn't enough for me

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Will the Awake decoration shop restock daily after the 26th?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Started the awake event pretty late and realized I really want the awake damage skin. I started buying the units today, but will I be able to buy 9 more before the event disappears? I know we can't get any more coins after the 26th, but I read somewhere the shop stay up until the 31st. Will the deco shop restock daily after the 26th?

    submitted by /u/LouieAckbar
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea what events are coming after Awake??

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    If anyone has an idea please comment below!!

    submitted by /u/AintEazyMe
    [link] [comments]

    easy lvl 150 dagger?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:15 AM PST

    I finally got a sweetwater knife from commerci for my DB (after having terrible RNG for more than a week)

    I now realize that the commerci questline only gave me a katara and no dagger, so what's the easiest to obtain dagger I can get for the transfer hammer?

    submitted by /u/jo-be314
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite training spot 230-240 reboot

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:08 AM PST

    What is your class and what was your favorite map to train at these levels? 230+ has drastically slowed down for me i am a nighlord main. Curious as to where other people have trained at. What map, class, and why did you enjoy this training spot. Hoping to check out some other maps i may have overlooked currently training at weakend dreamkeepers.

    submitted by /u/masonsdaddi
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to ms reboot, Can I choose my own new hair using a hair coupon?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:37 AM PST

    Hey, I have been playing this game like a month now, I have a default haircut (male) playing a explorer hero before I buy a coupon, how do I know what type of hair I want to get? Any help will do thank u

    submitted by /u/meiume
    [link] [comments]

    Ursus 2x Mesos?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:18 AM PST

    Can anyone confirm the time frame that ursus offers 2x mesos in PST? I'm finding all kinds of answers online and I need to get on the ursus train

    submitted by /u/Joltiish
    [link] [comments]

    Arcane Equip Progression

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:21 PM PST

    I'm starting to run hard bosses and I wanted to know the meta for progression after 5-set abso with an arcane weapon. Do I wait until I have a certain number of arcane equips before I start to break set effects? For example, once I get the second arcane equip, do I go back to 3 set CRA? Is there a certain order to buy the equips?

    submitted by /u/Conspiracing
    [link] [comments]

    4th Job Outlaw Quest

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:16 PM PST

    4th Job Outlaw Quest

    Sooo... I accepted the quest, defeated the mobs and then forfeited the quest (In hopes to have the pop up again to auto-teleport and finish the quest all at once) HOWEVER... Now I have this screen.

    Can someone help me finish this? I'm in burning world trying to finish before the 27th.

    submitted by /u/HondaKSeries
    [link] [comments]

    Mir & Evan in the style of Okami - one of my favorite commissions - by @CidateArt!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:21 AM PST

    Cadena Normal Lucid Solo

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Get legendary on WSE's additional potential first or on armour?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:52 PM PST

    I am a player who sits around 50 floor dojo. Currently all of my equipments are unique 2 line, with one abso shoulder leaving on junk because I will occasionally throw some cubes to try to get it to legendary. My WSE are legendary. I main a Lumi.

    These are my WSE stats:
    Weapon: Fafnir: L: 12% MATT, 30% Boss, 30% IED // L: 12%MATT, 15% INT
    Will be changing to an ACS once I get it to legendary. Currently it's on unique junk with rare add pot.
    Emblem: L: 35% IED, 30% IED, 9% MATT // L:12%MATT, 9%MATT, junk third line
    Secondary: L: 40%IED, 30% Boss, 30% Boss // Epic: 6% damage

    I have 4 legendaries on my glove, shoe, pendant and CRA bottom. They are all 18% INT except CRA bottom (9 6 6 % AS), and gloves with one line Crit Dmg%.

    What should I focus from now on? Should I get my Secondary's add pot to legendary or just get my armor to legendary first?

    I am on MapleSEA aka non-reboot.

    submitted by /u/throwawayn00bacc
    [link] [comments]

    After lands quest line key question....

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:24 PM PST

    So I was doing the afterlands quest line and I go to the first time you get to land of innocence, and you do your first quest and then when you go back into the first forest to do Billy's quest it's supposed to have a broken tree there so you can grab a key. I forgot to grab the key at first and completed Billy's quest but now when I go to the tree it doesn't show the tree broken anymore for me to get the key from it. So does anyone know if I messed up entirely and won't be able to get the totems now? Or is that a fix I'm missing ?

    submitted by /u/cervantelee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment