• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.


    [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to our weekly megathread for new players and players who just have general questions about the game.

    Some sample topics for you to consider would be:

    • Selecting your main character.
    • You're new to the game and don't know where to start.
    • You're a returning player who is trying to get back into the game and need help.
    • What class should you make for your next link skill/legion mule?

    As a recommendation, please mention your world and/or server inside a bracket Example: [Bera] at the start of your question.

    submitted by /u/rMapleStory
    [link] [comments]

    I think this is as close to endgame as I'll ever come.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    RNG is killing me.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Seriously.

    I'm not opposed to a lot of the mechanics in the game. I understand how progress works and why it's implemented the way that it is, but seriously I'm just exhausted by the amount of things in this game that are entirely dependent on being lucky.

    Main/Bonus potential, scrolling, star forcing, mining/herbalism professions, boss drops, familiars, and cosmetics!

    Seriously, I love this game and the community but this most recent SF event had a huge toll on me. There's no way I should have to boom 7 arcane weapons while upgrading or roll 30 hair coupons to get the one that I want.

    Just wanted to vent, I feel exhausted. Cheers

    submitted by /u/BouncingPig
    [link] [comments]

    Me and My friend's Maplestory characters reimagined! (art by @rabbitninety9 on twitter)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    [GMS Aurora] 34k Chadower HLotus Solo

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:08 PM PST

    artist's depiction of the protests that waged on earlier this week

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    What its like to be a... BUCC!!!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Pathfinder nerf 64 bit to 1 bit meme

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:04 PM PST

    Don't be force to play kanna cause it's meta ....

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    What are some QoL changes that you’d like to see added?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:34 PM PST

    I'm not entirely sure of Nexon America's capabilities of implementing this but it would be really nice if buffs didn't disappear on disconnect. Another thing that I'd like is the reintroduction of the transparent damage skin. Training and bossing especially gets very visually cluttered. I don't really care about how much damage I'm doing, especially if it's covering boss animations or over half the screen.

    What are some other QoL changes you'd like in the game?

    submitted by /u/Wagwim
    [link] [comments]

    Flaming circle with image in middle (cosmetic)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:21 PM PST

    I keep seeing people with these Flaming circles above their head. So far I've seen a pink one with a woman in the center, a blue one with an octopus, and some other ones. What are they and where can I get one?

    submitted by /u/shadowhedgehog1818
    [link] [comments]

    Once again asking for your Reboot input!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Hey everyone, again!

    Since the game keeps changing and with it the balance between the classes, the roles they fulfill and how well they do this stays in constant flux.

    Therefore I would like to map for you guys how all the classes in Reboot compare against each other in the different stages of the game. A giant Reboot Tierlist, if you will.

    I have already laid some groundwork, but in order to stay up to date I would love to call upon you, epic gamers, to provide me with the input I simply cannot gather just by myself.

    The info I would like from you will be Battle Analysis damage output, Monsters killed per hour in various maps and, if possible, training videos in the Tenebris areas.

    All the information will be used to populate http://bit.ly/RebootTierlist in an attempt to maintain an up-to-date (hopefully somewhat objective) Tierlist.

    I made a questionnaire here http://bit.ly/RebootDataCollection that will gather the information, any and all information you guys provide would be amazing!

    Thanks in advance to all you gamers who contribute!

    submitted by /u/Scardor
    [link] [comments]

    Yu garden

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:12 AM PST

    Hi! I'm having trouble finding the black market merchant, no matter what time I'm logging in he just doesn't show up. Did they take him out? Or maybe move him?

    submitted by /u/thenamelessbunny
    [link] [comments]

    im a sucker for eyes

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:00 AM PST

    Is it a me Problem? Can't kill Gollux

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:52 AM PST

    Hey all, I'm a lvl 226 Aran with the following stats:

    19.2k STR , 163% BD, 95% IED, 100% Crit rate, 50% Crit Damage. 3K Legion

    To this day, I am unable to clear hardlux in a solo encounter. When I have a fellow companion who clears minions, helps distract the boss for a bit, and makes sure not to heal the boss, I am able to kill hard gollux. I can't even touch Hellux. Am I trying to fight hard/hellux too early? Any tips for improvement that anyone has would be appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/stupadasol1337
    [link] [comments]

    How long did Maplestory 2 take to develop and how long can we expect Maplestory 3?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    Just went to Bera's 30 channels.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    DAILY/WEEKLY TRACKER TOOL (UNDER DEVELOPMENT)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    Hey guys! I'm new here on reddit, but quite and old maple player, but only recently I'm getting to mid game with a few 200~210 chars... I'm getting into dailies, weeklies, etc and found a few tools online to track these things, but none of them seems complete enough to me in terms of saving the progress.

    I'm starting to develop an app/website to do these things and I was wondering if anyone is really interested in using this tool...

    Some of the functionalitys I thought (and started implementing): - login functions in order to create your profile and store your data - save your characters informations, specially lv and range - database for monsters and bosses (and maybe see if you have the requirements to do it, with lv and range info) - pages for dailies and weeklies (with customized views per character) - page for guides, including leveling spots per range recommendation, maybe equip progression too

    I guess that's it, I would like to know if you would use something like that to keep track of your dailies and chars, any feedback would be great!

    (Sorry for any mistakes, English is my second language Xoxo

    Ps: I'll post a link here as soon as I get it to a beta version

    submitted by /u/polarizzze
    [link] [comments]

    For hoyoung distributing skill points 2nd thru 4th job?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:28 AM PST

    Hey, I checked everywhere for how to distribute the skill points for the skills no luck finding it, are the skills everything maxed out from 2nd to 4th job? How do I know what skill points in what order?

    submitted by /u/Svrf89
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Nexon Player Support for hearing me out and restoring my 11+ years of progress.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:05 AM PST

    Why does demon avenger feel so shit to play?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:51 PM PST

    I'm trying my hardest to get it to 210 ebfore the end of the tera burning event, but god damn does it make me wanna neck myself. Even with 115 arcane power and 600k clean range, I still can't even 2 hit the mobs at Cave of Repose. Does anyone have any tips on how to mob better on this atrocious class?

    submitted by /u/prettyasianswag
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for this hat tradable in Bera!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:07 PM PST

    64 bit maplestory

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Older player that's returned to the game & starting from scratch

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:53 PM PST

    So I used to play quite a bit a long time ago & I'm just looking around for some people that play a fair amount still. I just returned a few days ago it's basically a whole new game to me now. None of my old friends that I know of play anymore so I'm dying to maybe find a guild & some people to quest/grind with. This game is just so much better when there's people to hang with! I have characters in Bera & Reboot!

    submitted by /u/Mieuxtay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment