• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    MapleStory Sengoku New Fifth Job Common Skill (JMS)

    MapleStory Sengoku New Fifth Job Common Skill (JMS)


    Sengoku New Fifth Job Common Skill (JMS)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:18 PM PST

    ��

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Alright, which one of you is this?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:05 PM PST

    I drew Lucid on a whiteboard at JMS's 16th Anniversary Party in Tokyo today

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:55 AM PST

    Is suicide also a violation of the user code? For this reason I am forbidden to account for 30 days. Has anyone else ever met me

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:28 PM PST

    [MSEA aquila] black mage party clear: zero, phantom, dualblade, striker, bishop, kanna

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    [Updated] Top Reboot Guild Contribution Comparison, now with Honorable Rock

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:03 PM PST

    GMS: 189K PermaBans

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:29 AM PST

    Perfect Inner Rolls?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:54 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/cuXBq8D

    Wasn't expecting this...If I had known my wish would come true I would've wished for winning lotto numbers

    The secret:

    (Free) event miracle circulators to get 10% boss 3rd line

    Lock boss and honor roll 30 attack main line

    Lock both and honor roll the crit line

    I'm pretty sure individual lines can tier up because of this, the final crit line kept going between 3rd and 2nd line the entire time I was rolling

    submitted by /u/OutlawHeaven
    [link] [comments]

    So how has your Starforce day gone?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:04 AM PST

    Mine has gone miserable :D 55b wasted to only get 2 eqps to 20*... How about you guys? Hope it's been a lot better than me :)

    submitted by /u/NexonFail
    [link] [comments]

    Pink Bean Help

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:55 AM PST

    So I've been trying to solo Normal Pink Bean and I'm having issues with the first statue. It keeps 1-1'ing me and then finishing me before I can even heal. I have potion pot on my pet so most of the time I heal back to full immediately but sometimes it just attacks me too fast...

    submitted by /u/N8Sol
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot meso farming without byebye kanna

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:40 AM PST

    Been seeing a lot of bans regarding bye bye kanna so kinda hesitant on hopping on it right now.

    Was wondering if there's any other method for farming mesos? all i am doing so far is ursus, weekly bosses and just grinding on my main in general lol

    submitted by /u/mango103
    [link] [comments]

    Today is the Last Day for Marvel Machine! | Official News

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:04 AM PST

    Looking to join Reboot guild

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:49 PM PST

    I'm not looking to join a really competitive guild just one where I can chill, hangout and enjoy the game with others. Lvl 251 Nightlord can carry but have never been a huge bosser so not the greatest at carrying.

    submitted by /u/Voltaqe4
    [link] [comments]

    lvl201 / new account, Where can I meso farm?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:49 PM PST

    (Reboot) Not lookign to optimal meso farm but want to make some meso on the side after doing bosses and ursus. Where can i go to farm some meso

    submitted by /u/Carry_Van
    [link] [comments]

    It’s been 23 days, my kanna is still permanently banned.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 04:40 AM PST

    It's been 23 days, my kanna is still permanently banned.

    On the day of October 17, I went to do the activities as usual, and after a while I dropped the line and then showed a permanent ban. I sent a complaint on the same day but they didn't tell me what caused it. I thought they were not wrong to permanently ban me from letting me stop appealing or closing my appeal channel. Now that my appeal channel has been closed, I can only open the game every day to see if I have been released from the ban, and I am disappointed every day. Until one day I saw CM Ghiblee's reply to DameonMS on reddit, I re-created an account and sent my new appeal but did not get a reply and the account was closed again. Please tell me what should I do. I just want to play this kanna again, it is like my child.

    https://preview.redd.it/go7yzttimnx31.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=552d67205b2015fd37cc0030204a2424744e3fd3

    submitted by /u/nidhddV
    [link] [comments]

    Drop coupons vs spider for meso

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Do coupons also increase the frequency of meso bag dropping as spider do?

    If the answer is yes: Does it make a difference while farming on AR or does the spider pretty much already guarantees the meso bag drop?

    If the answer is no: Wouldn't a drop coupon actually hurt your meso rates then?

    submitted by /u/eafv98
    [link] [comments]

    How I decided to come back to MapleStory

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:05 AM PST

    Like a lot of you, I started playing this game back in the good old days, when we all were younger. Tried to come back to the game a lot of times, but it never made me feel the same. The game changed a lot and we changed a lot too.. And in 2017 I finally gave up and decided I'd never have fun as I did in the past with this game, but I'd never forget the memories I had playing it.

    A few days ago, a real life friend of mine who played Maple Story with me in 2011 and I were talking about our childhood and the fun we had with this game. We, together, decided to install the game one more time and try to play it together.

    This time, I finally started to have fun again, after creating one classic explorer. I also enjoyed the monster book thing (it makes me want to battle all the monsters to get all the cards, something like the gotta catch'em all from pokemon). So we set some personal goals like getting to the maximum level for the fidst time, catching all the monster cards, etc. We keep talking about the game and getting hyped together, celebrating our achievements.

    My conclusion is: if you have this opportunity, play this game with a friend, with someone that played with you in the past. It's way more fun.

    submitted by /u/Aarquen
    [link] [comments]

    All characters deleted

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Downloaded client. Logged in first time after about 5 years (I used to use the eu client). Clicked on EU. Clicked on the server which isn't reboot (I can't remember the name). No characters left. Please help

    submitted by /u/kinguuu---
    [link] [comments]

    [Burning Event] When's the next burning event?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Does anyone know if there's a burning event coming up soon? I usually only play during those events.

    submitted by /u/oncoboy
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about chaos pink bean mark

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:45 AM PST

    Is pink bean mark bis less than or equal to 17 stars and before chaos pap mark is transposed onto monocle? With flames, star force, and potential lines taken into consideration.

    submitted by /u/XAznBeastX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment