• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    MapleStory 0-10k Legion, One 250 at a time: Vote for the next class!

    MapleStory 0-10k Legion, One 250 at a time: Vote for the next class!


    0-10k Legion, One 250 at a time: Vote for the next class!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:37 PM PST

    TLDR: I am about to hit 250 on the first character of my one 250 at a time grind and am looking for your input on what class I should play next. Please submit your votes here: https://forms.gle/GpaDi9d6enCLEwTS7 . This will remain active until I hit 250 within the next week. Once I do I will update the post with the class that I will be playing next! Come check out progress/hang out at twitch.tv/dersook

    It has been a while (6 months luhmao), but I'm ever so slowly making progress. I am about to hit 250 with the luminous that I started with and have decided that it would be funner to not decide the class order myself.

    To remind you all of the rules I set for myself, they are as follows;

    1. I can only level up one character at a time
    2. In order to move on to the next character I have to get my current character to 250
    3. all progression must be solo progression
    4. no suicide farming (fk that)

    Important notes/exceptions:

    1. I'll level my "main," a NW, to event level (which is currently 105) so that it can get event cosmetic items. I don't wanna miss out on them sick mounts and chairs. With that being said I will subtract the level of my NW from my current legion level so I can't use my NW's existence to further my account progression faster that I should be able to. For example if I need 500 total level to rank up my legion rank, I will only rank up when my current legion level - my current NW's level is 500.
    2. "Solo progression" to me means soloing bosses and gathering all resources myself either through events or farming etc. This does not limit me from using a kishin or bishop/BT mule on other accounts. Since I leveled them up myself I consider them a usable resource.

    For more info you can check my original post here: https://tinyurl.com/y6kwqtjl

    What I'm going to do instead of choosing the class order myself is go with whichever class gets the most votes for my next 250. With that being said, Submit your vote for the next class that I should play here: https://forms.gle/GpaDi9d6enCLEwTS7

    All classes are on here except NW, as I want that to be the finale, as well as the beginner types as I want to hit certain legion milestones before wasting away grinding a beginner to 250

    I plan to hit 250 when I get both typhoon growth potions within the next week, I'll close the poll at that time but until then feel free to change your vote/share the poll

    Some people have asked me this, so I'll put it here as well, the classes that I would prefer to be voted in next are honestly any of the heroes, excluding shade for the time being. In this particular grind I feel the heroes are the most useful as their links would prove invaluable. Of the five heroes that remain (merc, evan, aran, phantom, shade) I feel the best order would be Phantom, merc, evan, aran, shade. I say phantom first because a lot of classes need crit and one of the biggest issues I noticed was trying to cap crit without links/legion. Also 5% meso.

    I stream most of my progress on twitch.tv/dersook feel free to come hang out! I will update this post with the class that was selected when I close the poll

    Thanks for your time and votes!

    submitted by /u/Dersook
    [link] [comments]

    Ark's V skill but it's Angelic Buster and Edea performing a concert instead

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Imagine doing all the elite missions

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    And then forgetting to claim your boxes :c

    submitted by /u/Gamer63200
    [link] [comments]

    NLC equips + Owl of minerva = ?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Hello, the datamined set bonus showed that it would give %crit damage (on top of the similar ied/boss as gollux), while in the patch notes the set was nerfed to %crit rate (on top of nerfed stats).

    Not sure if it's been brought up, but when using an owl of minerva, the set's stats says %crit damage. Was/Is it common that the owl doesn't show the correct stats, or that they decide to modify items during maintenance ?

    submitted by /u/Sure-Complaint
    [link] [comments]

    R>Supahot guild on Reboot

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I made a post a while back asking if anyone wants to join a reboot guild and I got a lot of applications. We are currently level 8 with 50+ active players. We do daily cap and weekly bossing! Id prefer if players over 200+ applied but if you are close, we wont reject you! We look forward to you joining our team!

    submitted by /u/Swaggymac
    [link] [comments]

    King Centipede?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:17 AM PST

    is there a way to get to this NPC anymore?

    submitted by /u/SortaWerdna
    [link] [comments]

    When to transition to arkanna?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:17 AM PST

    I have just managed to achieve full meso gear and currently farming at bye bye, of course I want to leave as soon as possible to avoid a ban but would prefer being capable of 1-3 shotting when I transition.

    How much meso should I get and what gear can I prepare beforehand at lvl 149 that is essential for an arkanna?

    submitted by /u/MrWinze
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Rider PQ

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:28 AM PST

    I'm missing the two cards for my leafre crusader codex. Is there a way of doing this efficiently? I have no friends who play this game. Am i stuck making some and dragging them along?

    submitted by /u/Trademon
    [link] [comments]

    Cash Shop Crash

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:36 PM PST

    The game is crashing when I attempt to enter the cash shop. I've tried it on multiple characters and it doesn't seem to matter which character I'm on. It happens in both windowed and full screen mode. Has anyone else had this issue recently and solved it? I'm playing in reboot.

    submitted by /u/carlie-cat
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the future of contribution (KMS ver. 1.2.327)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Contribution in this post refers to the second to last column in this picture.

    Questions

    1. Was contribution reset with the new update?
    2. How has contribution changed for various bosses?
    3. Has the maximum contribution per day (5k) changed?
    4. Will contribution reset weekly after the update?

    This is the relevant update from KMS.

    Under the "Guild Remodeling" section it's mentioned that contribution has received some updates:

    • Certain contribution acquisition methods have been removed and new methods have been added. Normal in-game actions will no longer reward contribution. Guilds must now have direct goals to strive for to level up the guild.

    • Joining a guild, levelling up, staying logged in, fame, acquiring medals, completing quests, and levelling up profession skills will no longer reward you with contribution.

    • Contribution given when defeating boss monsters has been adjusted.

    • New bosses have been added to the list of those that give contribution.

    • You can now earn contribution from doing Flag Race, the Guild attendance check, and the new guild content Sharenian's Underground Culvert.

    • The Guild attendance check requires your guild members to login every day and press the "Check attendance" button in the UI. When 15/30/60/100 members do so, you'll get 50/100/1000/2000 GP.

    submitted by /u/jeffrey562
    [link] [comments]

    Best hero weapon 1h/2h pre 200?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    Just asking because there's apparently a free Fafnir weapon at Lvl 150 and I'd like to choose the best one for me. New to hero and I don't plan on swapping to Paladin.

    submitted by /u/tommyprosi
    [link] [comments]

    How do you track the items your alt have (if you do)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    How do you track the items your alt have (if you do)

    Hey there

    https://i.postimg.cc/6qqhTCF7/alts.jpg

    I switch the gear sometimes so I need to return it to the one in this page :p

    I keep this note on my pc table to update it when I am in mood for that (and for sure this is only the first page, there are more for the other alts)

    and I added this lately for my glory coin as I have an achievement for losing track of some alt xD (I still have 3 alts or so not included in this one)

    https://i.postimg.cc/vmwXXgxj/glorycoin.png

    and excuse my handwriting!

    submitted by /u/Orange-Army
    [link] [comments]

    Easy + normal Cygnus help?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I cant deal with tornado + genesis combo. Is there something im not seeing that way I can avoid it? or are there certain places I can stand to avoid it? She used it 3 times and I hit by it 3 times in practice mode.

    submitted by /u/Epicstaar
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot or Luna? (EU servers)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:52 AM PST

    I am a free to play player looking to start fresh on EU servers.
    Is Reboot on EU really unpopulated?
    Is Luna possible to progress without spending money?
    Thx for info :)

    submitted by /u/yai54
    [link] [comments]

    [EU REBOOT] Looking for a nice active guild

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Are there any new reboot EU players out there, who perhaps created a guild to help each other out?
    Or is there an active guild looking for some fresh new players?

    Please add me ingame: KlikLaminaat
    Or leave your IGN and I'll contact you.

    If you just want to add me for some interaction, go ahead!

    Kind Regardssssss!

    submitted by /u/Henesys
    [link] [comments]

    How is Hero for bossing?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    New player here. I'm thinking of picking up Hero since I keep on seeing they're on top for bossing. 5th job skills look cool as hell too. What are some bosses they struggle with and whats considered easy? How is their solo/party boss potential?

    submitted by /u/tommyprosi
    [link] [comments]

    (NA) any active players or guilds w around a lvl 100?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    I recently got into maplestory again and made a beast tamer, I've leveled to about 94 but am looking for active people to play with while I continue leveling.

    So im hopping on here to see if anyone's working on a character right now or has one around my level! Im in Bera, but also have characters in Reboot and Elysium.

    submitted by /u/limewish
    [link] [comments]

    Crash bug while star enchanting on Reboot?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    When you are enchanting a piece of equipment that is in your equipment tab, and while it is inside the starring menu you try to equip it, the game just crashes, it happened twice on me, did anyone else experience this bug or is it just me?

    Edit: Just tried it again, launched maple, got on the game, I've put the piece in star enchant, tried to equip it, it's the same result

    submitted by /u/shay123654
    [link] [comments]

    Glory Character left with no weapon?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:27 PM PST

    I just logged back into my glory character and it says I have no weapons, I think everything expired. But now I don't know how to get a weapon to continue to level up.

    submitted by /u/yunganxiete
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to decide my first char on Bera. any recommendations?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:11 PM PST

    New to maple, trying to figure out what to Teraburn.

    what I'm looking for:

    Fun+good at leveling/mobbing/grinding for mesos+ not incredibly difficult at gearing up+ good bossing

    submitted by /u/comic0913
    [link] [comments]

    First time I seen this happen

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Shikigami Doppelganger Bug

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:46 AM PST

    https://twitter.com/OO00o2/status/1216345422152626176

    You can stack Shikigami Doppelganger without spending mana.

    If you press another skill during skill animation, another skill won't cast, but its mana cost will become stack of Shikigami Doppelganger. (doesn't work for some skills)

    This means you can use Shikigami Doppelganger every 5 seconds. about +10~20% dpm(depends your damage range due to Shikigami Doppelganger can reach damage cap easily).

    submitted by /u/fixkishin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment