• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    MapleStory boiyong

    MapleStory boiyong


    boiyong

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    The Phantom Forest area is available starting level 190 by the way

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Everything is fine, as long as you play a class that has built in avoidability. Last resort was used to replicate a class that doesn't have it.

    https://reddit.com/link/es4l3i/video/z2qlij74f8c41/player

    submitted by /u/_LeWaffles_
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or you guys get burned out every few so often

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Like I'm lv249 Very close to 250 It's not that bad as I grind like 10% per hour.

    Not much dailies, 4 out of 6 arcane symbols are maxed. Dailies only take like 5 minutes at max now. I can pretty much max out coin cap quickly. Everything dailies related can be finished in 15 minutes yet I felt so burned out, that I even decided to play old maple in some ... you know how way, that I only felt encouraged playing current maple again if I spend more money on it, like cosmetic, cubes, anything, getting an extra magnet petite pet when 1 is actually enough.

    What's wrong with me

    submitted by /u/fantastopheles
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] R> Burn !!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Hey! Burn is looking to build a community together with you guys! We are looking for active, fun and friendly people to join our family.

    We are accepting anyone, so you can be completely new to the game, or you could be a veteran looking to help new players progress to the endgame

    We do All boss carries weekly, up to lomien, all we ask of you is to cap twice a week, and be lv200+.

    Come grow with us :')

    Apply in game, or shoot me a DM if there's anything else you'd like to know

    See ya'll in game !

    submitted by /u/lucidiii
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like something big is sweeping through Bera

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    F/P Mage Arcane River training spots?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:35 PM PST

    I've been only training at CLP but if there are any other F/P out there, where do you like to train? Ty!

    submitted by /u/pengwah
    [link] [comments]

    Cash Shop Update for January 22 | Official News

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:07 AM PST

    Demon's Necklace Tynerum Shard Turn in Elysyium

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Has anyone in Elysium done the Tynerum Shard turn in quest and gotten the Demon's Necklace?

    If you have please leave your ign here :^)

    This for reference: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iTOiAIgQpzI/maxresdefault.jpg

    submitted by /u/DemonNecklace123
    [link] [comments]

    What are some classes that rock with high ping?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Just trying to get a list to choose from. If I do decide to main something it needs to be good when I get high ping(100+ms), so things like ab and bw I'm assuming are out.

    So what mains are good with mediocre internet? :D

    submitted by /u/SafetyHoodie
    [link] [comments]

    Far too many accounts hacking.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Vanishing Journey in Scania has no less than 40 accounts all hacking on different channels. I say accounts, as it most likely 1 or 2 people running multiple accounts using pathfinder to hit the whole map. Kinda hard for anyone to do dailies, or train. Kinda wondering if any of the other worlds have this issue.

    submitted by /u/IntergalacticPants
    [link] [comments]

    Any new-ish guilds with discord/active community recruiting

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:28 AM PST

    Title. Looking to really contribute to a community, and I often feel like high leveled guilds are too clique-y. Thanks! [REBOOT SERVER]

    submitted by /u/Silistine
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the Wondroid map saved in their teleport rock so that I can tp to them?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:26 PM PST

    [GMS] I'm looking for someone who either has the Wondroid map saved or has a character in there so that I can tp there. Thanks!

    Edit: Map name: "Aspire Industries: Hideout"
    Screenshot of the map name: https://imgur.com/a/Q22eCOQ

    submitted by /u/MackoPuu
    [link] [comments]

    Absolabs 22* vs acs?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:58 AM PST

    When does acs get better than 22* abs?

    Ignoring flames and scrolling, assuming they come out to the same numbers. When does the stats from starforce get better for acs compared to 22* absolab?

    submitted by /u/Komeliz
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Sweetwater drops?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:50 AM PST

    [Reboot] Sweetwater drops?

    I haven't played maple in a loong time. Is this kind of get normal? I thought I remember never, ever getting a sweetwater like two years ago, even in the PQ. An equip appropriate for my class (Night Walker), no less?

    https://preview.redd.it/fqqqx3v8nac41.png?width=570&format=png&auto=webp&s=8c015c3b06d35de78adb8d4c14496f0035407078

    submitted by /u/KevinDGAF
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for these to complete my collection of cartoon/cool weapons NO anvil(PS: for Boleadoras, The Jackal, Horoscope Net,Bow & Sword i'm looking for them with NO flame since they still dropped)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    MSEA is getting a Kanna/Hayato/Zen revamp

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:36 AM PST

    Kaiser, Ark or Demon Slayer: starting in Reboot

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:51 PM PST

    I've watched videos on them and I'm trying to decide between these three as a main and I'd like the community's input.

    I'm attracted to these three particularly because of their aesthetic but unsure in terms of everything else. Anyone that mains these have opinions on these classes? If it helps I tend to play melee classes like Battle Mage and Hero but I'd like a to try out a more mobile class who can be a great bossing class as well.

    Also, should I create the burning character on any of these mains or should I do it on a Kanna/EXP link mule?

    submitted by /u/Opening_Matter
    [link] [comments]

    Elysium Guild

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Looking for a guild on Elysium. Just started playing again after a long long break and just looking for some people to play with !

    In game name is Krispy35. Currently have a 125 character (only been playing now 4 days).

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/LudaaaaKris
    [link] [comments]

    Masteria Accessory Set

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:03 PM PST

    So I heard about these and that they're better than Superior Gollux for end game BIS equips, but that's only for regular servers, isn't it? Do they suck in Reboot since they can't be scrolled?

    submitted by /u/JamesArclight
    [link] [comments]

    How to get back to Pattern Ruins to finish quest?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    I left partem ruins because there was hackers on every channel. I couldn't finish the quest. My question is how do I get back to Partem or wherever this place is?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/lionkinggirl64
    [link] [comments]

    Shadower solo nlucid?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Soloing lucid is my next goal. Any end game shadower mains out there soloing nlucid? What kind of stats are needed? Nodes? Tips?

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an equipment simulator/calculator?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Looking to explore my options on combinations of armor/weapons/accessories and how they will affect my stats.

    Does something like that exist? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AltissianAccordo
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Solo progression - what gloves do I want?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Currently using necromancer gloves with 6% pot + 6% flame. I'm wanting to switch to something that'll last me until I can solo normal Lotus. But there are a few options - empress, high quality DIPQ, japanese, antique root, maybe even commerci I dunno. Is one of these a clearly superior option or are they all kinda equal?

    submitted by /u/InsideAspect
    [link] [comments]

    Let us say I want to switch to regular servers.........

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Let's say that I plan to switch to regular servers(Bera). Then, let's say I plan to be f2p (maybe except for pets). Lets finally say that I want to reach mid-end game hard bosses.... I know that this would theoretically take me quite a while, but let's say I plan on playing in the long run. I have seen Amyte(Shadechest Scania) do it, so I really want to give it a try myself. Does anyone have some rough guidelines for f2p players? Meso making tips, especially for the early game, would also be heavily appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Kynoyk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment