• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    MapleStory edea isn't always the smartest cookie...

    MapleStory edea isn't always the smartest cookie...


    edea isn't always the smartest cookie...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    v.211 - Mechanical Utopia Update Preview | Official News

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Let me be the first to draw that new Wondroid

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Weird ban at internet cafe

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:43 AM PST

    A few days ago I was playing MapleStory at an internet cafe because I had a few free hours between different classes and after appealing Nexon keeps telling me my account got banned for suspicious activity.

    I was playing for over an hour already and everything was going fine until I created a Blaster character for burning and got banned before even finishing the tutorial. I immediately sent in a ticket to Nexon and while waiting until they would unban me (which they didn't do), I decided to create a kishin mule on a new account because I needed one anyway and had nothing to do.

    The Kanna also got banned within 15 minutes and at this point I assumed something was just wrong with the pc I was at, so I switched pc's and created yet another account there and the Kanna got banned even faster now, I don't think it was even 5minutes..

    I just gave up at this point and decided to wait for them to reply to my ticket that I created on my main account. Their reply was that the account got banned for suspicious activity and would not be unbanned. I got the same reply on the other accounts I created there.

    What I don't understand is why my accounts got banned while I'm sure I was doing nothing wrong. I also checked the pc's and couldn't find any suspicious programs. Is there someone higher up I can talk to than these copy pasting support people?

    submitted by /u/BlakeNom
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna hear ya's experience with wondroid jump quest

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:24 PM PST

    I have never tried wondroid jump quest before, so I don't really know how bad it is supposed to be. I watched a video on youtube and it looked pretty complicated in my opinion. So, I just wanted to hear what everyone else felt going through the jump quest. As far as the difficulty goes, is it comparable to something like forest of endurance where eventually you will get through it as time permits? Or did some of ya find the jump quest so hard that ya basically gave up

    submitted by /u/Yunhwayteriyaki
    [link] [comments]

    Do reward points in the cash shop expire?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I'm finished with levelling two characters to 200 on my main account and a mule and have lost interest in playing anymore for now, should I spend my accumulated reward points from popoh or do they no longer expire?

    submitted by /u/PoliceSex
    [link] [comments]

    New year's Lucky Box Divine Whim Coupon

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:27 AM PST

    New year's Lucky Box Divine Whim Coupon

    So I bought two New year's Lucky Box, and I got 2 Divine Whim Coupon. You can only use one coupon per day, which makes the other one pretty useless. Why are you doing this Nexon :(

    Double coupons = double the disappointment

    submitted by /u/AllrianneDra
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, so I joined last year and got some help from friends while playing, and I was wondering if there were any crucial things I should be doing with mesos before I waste it all on star forcing?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    luminous morning star buff

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:25 PM PST

    when nexon buffs morning star to hit twice instead of once, does that mean its easier to charge to equilibrium from dark mode now,using both apocalypse and morning star?

    submitted by /u/graphiteguardian
    [link] [comments]

    Farewell & Freedom

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Hello there,

    so I'm not gonna cry around that I got banned. I will submit a Ticket but I'm not going my hopes up.

    My IGN is PhutureNoize

    Just wanted to tell everyone I know a heartly thanks for the time we spent together and for the all help and carries I received the past 2,5 years. Lost 7900 Legion, 2x 250 and my Umbra but well atleast I received the freedom of this game now - again.

    So Farewell and enjoy while it lasts. Bye

    submitted by /u/ThisIsThePhuture
    [link] [comments]

    Ya'll really not gonna say anything

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:42 PM PST

    You all know the memes in this sub

    "bring back pottable badges"
    "gimmie wundroids"
    "fix game"

    now that they've listened, and brought back wundroids for a bit, nobody says anything like
    "oh wow, they've listened. Thank you nexon."
    it's just "the jump quests are awful, and there's no pottable badges" and more crying

    ungrateful af. If i ran nexon, I wouldn't want to do anything good for the community either

    submitted by /u/TrustMeImBad
    [link] [comments]

    Is it pathetic that now I basically pay to only feel fun of the game?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    What's wrong with me? I've been in an existential crisis for days.

    My mindset has been like: Tired and demotivated from dailies and grinding? Get a makeover with Royal Styles! go through RNG for the latest outfit of the month.

    Get max coin cap easily everyday to buy out things or everything you want in the shop. Even better if you get on multiple characters. If not? Don't do coins for things like cubes and pet scrolls when you can buy them with NX.

    Feeling stale and frustrated over bossing mechanism? Charge NX and get cubes. Got intermediate stats? Roll for better! No, the best. Get new Petite pet to make farming easier and more fun.

    Don't want to gamble? Use meso market to blind get mesos because you're too lazy and impatient to farm billions for endgame items.

    Still bored? Make new character, rinse and repeat the first two.

    I know, I've become the worst kind of MMORPG player. Pay to win, even pay to play.

    I think I need a therapy for this obsession. It's even worse than drug abuse. It's like drug in real life. Don't use drug, can't pass the days because all the time you feel it sucked a lot and drugs make the clock faster.

    What's wrong with me

    submitted by /u/fantastopheles
    [link] [comments]

    Where do people get these cool chairs now?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Been playing now for about a month, and before that, havent been on in a couple years.

    Any gachapons that give chairs these days? Where are those located if there are?

    Thanks in advance~

    submitted by /u/SquareCurvesStudio
    [link] [comments]

    Meso farming to flame von leon equips or tier up gear

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:28 PM PST

    I recently got my kanna to 112% meso obtain.

    Is using the money I will get from my kanna for flaming boss gear for decent flames worth the money investment or should I skip this. This is before I go for CRA and I plan to solo CRA.

    submitted by /u/Epicstaar
    [link] [comments]

    Optimized linkskills 2020

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Hi! just rejoined reboot after a while, and as a nw main, i wonder what is the best setup right now overall for linkskills? explorers got links now? lol idk, any nightwalker bois out there that can helps?

    submitted by /u/vaglicious
    [link] [comments]

    Can Black & Red Cubes from Glory Shop Be Stored in CS Inventory?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    [Question] can the black & red cubes from Glory Coin Shop be moved to the Cash shop inventory? wanna make sure before I buy them

    submitted by /u/anagram27
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be giving the event rings to alts?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    I am not up to speed on the BiS meta

    I am 500 coins away from the final 3000 coin rank and I have been keeping all the rings so far on my main.

    submitted by /u/gummby8
    [link] [comments]

    another ms rap... kinda, enjoy

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:14 AM PST

    [NA Reboot] French Speaking Players?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Hey, not sure if I'm gonna have much luck but if any of you are French speakers, play in Reboot (NA), let me know if you want to add each other in game! (I'm from QC)
    My English is fine too so if anyone wants to make new friends I'd be happy to add you!
    (IGN: Narickain)

    submitted by /u/Narikain
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderoid badge

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    I was just wondering if the level 120 wonderoid heart was potable? Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/LoLKenji
    [link] [comments]

    bera mesos problem

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:07 PM PST

    how do i get mesos if i'm willing to spend money?

    submitted by /u/kayode25626
    [link] [comments]

    Regular server tips:

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I've been playing reboot for a few years on and off, so I know the general gist of how to play maplestory.

    However, I recently decided to make the regular servers, meaning that I will have to learn a whole new set of progressions like equipment enhancing, scrolling, and merching.

    Does anyone have some tips for me? Ways to earn meso in the the early game? Quick shortcuts that I can take? What to do and what not to do? Literally anything is appreciated because I want to have a good idea of what to do beforehand.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Kynoyk
    [link] [comments]

    Serenoid/Wondroid

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    With Wondroid around the corner should I even bother getting more Serenoids, or should I focus on getting more Characters to grind Wondroids? (Assuming the event has a level requirement and is limited to 1 per character again)

    (Also how hard is it comparatively going to be? Should I maybe grind out some more Serenoids for mules so I don't have to worry about them?)

    submitted by /u/Gamer63200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment