• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - January 23, 2020!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - January 23, 2020!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - January 23, 2020!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Studio Ghibli Theme Park seems familiar..

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    ;^;

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    EU Reboot - Meister Earrings Flames?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:19 AM PST

    a keeper?
    F.Y.I: Spended 15Bil on Flames and never saw once a flame higher then 88 with Red flames.
    i did how ever had 106 STR flame with Rainbow Flame.
    But i wont wait untill i get 200 RAINBOW FLAMES....
    also 1 M.ATT for me = 5.81 INT
    https://i.imgur.com/lDj8sbl.png

    submitted by /u/BelowZero888
    [link] [comments]

    Flagged for a permanent restriction (Perm Ban)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:56 AM PST

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/esejmc/weird_ban_at_internet_cafe/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    Well I am on the same boat with the guy who got perm banned for using Public Wifi. I already have sumitted 5 tickets all denied. I kindly ask them to investigate my in game history and account and the answer was NO. I don't even know if they actually took a look into it they just keep repeating the macro answer just like other people got. I have spent more than $2000 on this game and this is how they treat innocent players.

    What do you guys think about Nexon banning innocent players permanently just because they were using public wifi? Is it really fair to get banned permanently without any warning? Futher ticket or live chat will ban from their customer service. This is so rediclous customer service ever I had.

    submitted by /u/nexonia
    [link] [comments]

    After a week straight of leeching / training And streaming I finally hit 200 on my reboot beginner

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Pathfinder CLP until 250?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:07 PM PST

    [Question] At what level can my pathfinder leave CLP to train at a better map? Is CLP the best until 250?

    submitted by /u/Euphoriya
    [link] [comments]

    Lv.231 Arkanna Situation (Meso Farming)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Currently I'm Lv.231 on my Kanna and I'm wondering what to. As of right now I make about 520m/hr clean at Chicken Festival 1 and if I hit Lv.232 I will start to see a meso reduction because of the +11 level difference.

    On the other hand, I don't have the nodes to get the proper rates at Arcana maps, I am getting around 408m/hr clean on all of them (I've done several tests) while following different rotations.

    Currently I'm sitting at around 19k stat and 9.5m range. And I have 2 perfect Trinodes both maxed out, so I'm sitting at all 6 skills at Lv.30. Domain already 1 shots, it's at Lv.15.

    I still have a couple of items to cube for stat so after maybe 2B1, worth of cubes I could jump to maybe 20-22k stat and maybe 11-13m?

    The question is, should I suicide myself and stay at cfes1 until I get the damage and nodes for Arcana maps? Or should I level up my Kanna to 238-240 so I can not have the 35% damage reduction on the mobs (this would mean I will have to live with subpar meso rates at 400m/hr).

    Any other advice would be great! Thanks~

    submitted by /u/Rezzurrections
    [link] [comments]

    Today marks GMS' 1 Year Anniversary for Level 275!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:58 AM PST

    What npc sells mapleade?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Restores something like 90% mp and 80% hp and maybe an attack buff? I haven't been able to play since august so trying to get back into the spring of things

    submitted by /u/Exodonic
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best end game gear now?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Haven't been around since Lucid and level 250 being the cap.

    I see the new cap is 275, whats the best end game gear/set up now?

    What other big things have changed?

    EDIT: Reboot server.

    submitted by /u/xlegacygt
    [link] [comments]

    Keep or RR flame (aran)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    where can i get some good throwing stars in Reboot?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Help me out fam

    where the steelys, tobis, ilbis, cilibis?

    submitted by /u/kayode25626
    [link] [comments]

    error entering a world

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    [NA] [Reboot] R> Kingdomheart!!!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    No matter how far apart we are, we're still together! We are looking to grab some new members to join our family. New or Returning as long as you meet our guidelines you will be welcome.

    Your part:

    Active (At least once a week)

    Level 200+ (we do accept lower levels just pm me on discord/in-game)

    Flag Race

    Bring a positive attitude

    A clean record. (we don't want hackers/drama)

    What we can provide:

    Bossing (Mano - Hard Will)

    Family friendly environment

    Opportunity to grow

    Voice Chat

    If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm in-game, Discord. GuyCadena/kconekrap#7917.

    Edit: formatting

    submitted by /u/Froyoms
    [link] [comments]

    GPU issues in phantom forest

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Since phantom forest got revamped I've been having issues with gpu usage while in there. I know that theres memory leaks that are probably never getting patched because nexon but those really shouldnt be impacting my GPU right(?). Usage is fine almost everywhere else (20-40%) but as soon as I go in there and especially when the sanity effects start it shoots up to 100% and stays there. I'm running an RX590 does anyone have a solution or is it just the game being buggy?

    submitted by /u/huskiiz
    [link] [comments]

    A guy in reboot looking to guild up!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Any guilds looking for players? I'm trying to become less of a hermit in Reboot and be social after well over ten years of silence. I used to be active in Bera, quit when my account was hacked and my decked out DB was trashed. Jumped back on periodically for a month or so after Reboot launched. Now finding myself enjoying the game again, and would love to have a guild to run with. My main I feel is my 155 Ark, but I have plenty of other characters of varying levels for any interaction. I'm fine joining a lower level guild, or a higher level. I'm a bit rusty on the modern variations of bosses, Pap really gave me a scare with those crossed beams. That all being said. If you're about it, name is DevilArms228 on Reboot. Or shoot me a PM on here with your guild name, and I'll send a request.

    submitted by /u/Peakomegaflare
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to Maple Again...And Again

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    So it happened, after almost 3 years after "quitting" im coming back to maple again, dont talk me out of it the damage is already done, id just like to know a few stuff that may or probably not have changed since my last time on reboot back on 2017

    1. Im gonna guess SuicideKanna hasn't been nerfed in any mayor way? besides an apparent ban wave not to long ago? doesnt really help the abysmal rates unless you make a 200+ kanna with good damage,talking about 200+ Kanna...
    2. Since theres still a burning event going should I make and burn ANOTHER kanna? since the one I made is apparently lvl 170 and wont get any good mesos from byebye (I hate needing hillas pet to be useful)
    3. Im gonna just ASSUME there hasnt been any optimization done to the game? Crashes being normal and whatnot

    Thats mostly it anything else I hope is basically the same Dailies and whatnot, unless I Ofc count blackmage but thats 250+ content and my main guy is a 212 bucc so theres a LONG way to go there

    submitted by /u/zaquielzc
    [link] [comments]

    Falsely banned reboot NA, asking for refund

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:20 PM PST

    A supposed ban wave hit, and it hit a lot of people that wasn't or never has botted before. Me included with the auto-ban system. I have no proof that I didn't hack but my conscience is clear knowing I didn't. Unfortunately after many tickets explaining to support of what I did or what I was doing, I keep getting bot responses and with the last one saying no more appeals will be allowed so I'm done with the game, I invested 4 years of my life in the game, spent hundreds of dollars on it for cosmetics unfortunately, so I guess I'm free from a buggy game and very careless support staff.

    Now here is my question, since I've spent a lot of money on it, I know the chances are slim to none, there's no way I could ask for a refund on the majority of the money I've spent? Or at least this past couple months? Or I could try a dispute or a chargeback on my card.

    If you somehow know anything, please let me know thank you.

    submitted by /u/yeet-on-themm
    [link] [comments]

    i have to restart my computer everytime i want to play maplestory

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    anybody else have this problem and found a solution?

    submitted by /u/zoozee
    [link] [comments]

    Adventures and Grandis

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    I don't know how to do spoiler tags but uh..

    Given that Maple World and Grandis used to be the same, would that make adventures descendants of the Nova? Maybe the other way around? Some other relation? I'm interested to see how the lore expands with this information. There's so much they can do to flesh out the explorer's storyline based on this.

    submitted by /u/VeraDicere
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] gear progression

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Hi I am a Lv 239 Dark Knight currently sitting at 32k str with all equips at 17 stars and at least 2L stat. What would be the next most cost effective way of improving my gear? Trying for 22 stars on replaceable equips like CRA top/btm or cubing for more than 2L stat?

    submitted by /u/TJLJT
    [link] [comments]

    Game Won't Launch.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Hey! I just got Maplestory off of the Steam store and it won't launch. It will give me the Nexon security pop up then ask for access to the hard drive, but will never launch the actual game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/TwentyTwoPandas
    [link] [comments]

    Help!! Cash Item untradeable

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Hi, I just wanted to know if there is any way to make a cash item i got from a surprise box back to being tradable again.

    I accidentally equipped it without realizing, but I really wanted to sell it on the Auction shop.

    Is there any way I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/superduperoofer
    [link] [comments]

    (Reboot) Buccaneer Meso rates

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    So for the Bucc mains out there, what are our best rates farming mesos (clean)? Also what maps of arcana u guys farm?

    submitted by /u/faisca7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment