• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    MapleStory My brother drew my cadena

    MapleStory My brother drew my cadena


    My brother drew my cadena

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    So I got the meme that is Glona's Heart Ring and turns out its broken

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Some info to help prep for Wondroid

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Hey everyone!
    Wanted to share some information to keep in mind when participating in the event so you know to plan your time wisely. Please keep in mind that I usually post from a Reboot perspective, if there is anything else that may be deemed important to note, i'll look to include it in this post!

    - The last time this event took place was around Jan 2018

    - This event usually lasts around a month's time.
    - Wondroid event is widely known for the fact it has an equip that is deemed [B]est [I]n [S]lot (the heart)

    - Glimmering Wondroid Heart Lvl 120, can be starred up to 15 (Don't forget to safeguard)

    - You can only obtain it once from the coin shop, even if you have purchased it, or you had boomed it in a previous event, another may not be obtainable.

    - The heart itself will only function with wondroid androids, so lvl 9 androids with shops will not be of use (unless the (2) new ones come with shops for this event)

    How the event has worked in the past:

    There are (2) modes: Investigation & Rescue

    Investigation - You will enter a dungeon with a time limit.
    You will require an Aspire ID, which you can obtain daily by hunting mobs around your level.
    The mobs in the dungeon will drop the following: aspire coins, premium trait boost potions (great to max traits on characters), Tradeable power elixirs, Untradeable all cures
    *Fury Totem, drop gear, drop coupons/spider familiar function well here*

    Rescue - Save trapped androids and have them unlocked in your shop after you rescue them.
    *Please note, you require (1) Wondroid to use the Wondroid Heart*
    Each Android has different jump quests/conditions to unlock them.

    Coin Shop Info:
    There are (2) equipment sets in the cash shop: Glimmering Mechanical & Mechanical. The hearts do not receive any set effects. The set consists of: belt, badge, shoulder, pendant. Only the badge may be worthwhile since the removal of GSE & Sengoku related events. The badge is not pottable nor can it be enhanced.
    Other coin shop items include: EXP/Drop Coupons, Trait Growth Potions, Inventory Bag items, Time-Limited Accessories for Wondroid, Androids, Chairs & Damage Skin

    There are also daily missions that you can participate in to earn additional rewards.

    With the update it has been mentioned that all previous content from Seasons 1 & 2 will be available to engage in.

    Hope this helps and good luck!

    submitted by /u/natedoggjr
    [link] [comments]

    This is the way.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I log in, I type in my PIC, I disconnect.

    Such is the way of the mushroom game.

    submitted by /u/BouncingPig
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Nexon for bring back Wondroids

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Can we have lab server and pottable badges now?

    submitted by /u/souicry
    [link] [comments]

    when u're tilted and the "fuck it" mentality strikes

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:30 AM PST

    R> Supahot (shoutout to Academia for the idea)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:34 PM PST

    I'm 25 and I'm back to play Maple story

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:10 PM PST

    It's been a minute everything is different I made a ice lighting made HMU. Robot server

    submitted by /u/luka713yp
    [link] [comments]

    [Regular Servers] What equips should I get for Legion mules?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Hello!

    I want to apologize in advance for all of the basic questions I've been flooding the subreddit with, but I'm starting on a clean world (just moving from reboot to Bera) and I want to get some essential legion/link characters leveled.

    What equips do you typically buy/make that you can transfer between characters? I'll be trying to get some of them to lv 200/210, will that make a huge difference?

    submitted by /u/BouncingPig
    [link] [comments]

    A list of things I hate about phantom forest

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:02 PM PST

    1. elite boss dailies, the 1 out 3 chance of spawning an elite boss you need
    2. not spawning an elite monster for whole 20mins
    3. cleansing sanity max 3 times a day.
    4. elite monster dehti just 1shots ppl
    5. the new accessories cost coins to star force
    6. when u fall off the mountain maps
    7. trials needing every class
    8. sanity lagging the poop out of your computer
    9. the low spawn rate of the maps in phantom forest

    plz fix

    submitted by /u/zbx10002
    [link] [comments]

    EU Reboot - Flames problems

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:50 PM PST

    what better ?
    it say in "Stat Comparison" that the 96 INT + 4 M.ATT better then 66 INT + 6% All stats flame , but if u go to "Stat Equivalence" .
    You can see for ur self that the INT+M.att is less better because in the end it worth 405.16 Int , and the 6% All stats + 66 INT = 528.4 INT.
    So how do i check what flame is better ? https://i.imgur.com/HKGbnBy.png https://i.imgur.com/g1wfB0E.png

    submitted by /u/BelowZero888
    [link] [comments]

    [EU Reboot] The Guild "Vision" looking for Friendly members

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Hi there peeps :)
    we made the guild sincse 21/10/2019. we working to expended it as much as we can :)
    - We having URSUS every day at 19:00 Uk time.
    -We correctly having 6+ teams that can carry Lomain .
    -We looking for Anyone who is active and a bit Friendly.
    - we also looking for people for Normal Will/ Lucid / Hard Demain / Lotus Hard

    Pm at game or here ur IGN ,
    BelowZeroKan / BelowZeroDB

    (Not a Must to be ready for Lucid/ Will to join the guild).

    submitted by /u/BelowZero888
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do with reward points? (Reboot)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:54 PM PST

    So I have 20k reward points after buying the one water of life you can buy and I am trying to find other stuff you can buy with reward points and can't seem to be able anything you can use these things on.

    submitted by /u/OGObeyGiant
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Rider PQ

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Is anyone willing to do Dragon Rider Party quest with me? Server is NA Reboot

    submitted by /u/Kynoyk
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot secondary stats exist

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    I forgot secondary stats exist

    Apparently I've been reading the maplestory stat calculators wrong for over a year so I just wanted to note this in case anyone else had this issue. To compare flames I've been looking at the '% stat' to 'x stat' number (above) but I should've been looking at the '% all stat' to 'x stat' number (below). So basically 1% all stat = 10 LUK for me, unlike the 1:8 number that's usually used.

    Also shadower, db, cadena has two secondary stats, so % all stat flames are better than usual on them. I forgot about that too.

    im dumb

    submitted by /u/LyteQuanta
    [link] [comments]

    Looking Peeps For Daily Chuchu on Bera

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Hi, guys~ I am looking for people to run hmuto with everyday around 9-9:30PM PST. Please DM me if any1 wants to run it together.

    submitted by /u/phuynh71
    [link] [comments]

    Life after Maplestory

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I've left maple many years now and every once in a while, as if it's a season, I feel super nostalgic about my great times in that game. What are some games you went to to scratch that itch and what would make you come back to it? Personally Tera was my favorite alternate but that story is so boring 😓.

    submitted by /u/Arlieelu
    [link] [comments]

    Question about this Sunday: "Receive double Glory Points from Glory events."

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Does this affect the Anomalies missions as well?

    submitted by /u/Studebeerker
    [link] [comments]

    [EU LUNA] Academia - Guild recruitment

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:18 AM PST

    Burned a Kanna, where to go from level 200?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    I have a bye bye Kanna (0% meso though) should I play on her to fund my 200 Kanna? How long will it take before I can comfortably farm on my main and what rates should I expect at the start?

    submitted by /u/tuanthai4444
    [link] [comments]

    burning question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    If I delete a character I've already made burning, can I create a new burning character?

    submitted by /u/chiefsassy
    [link] [comments]

    Nexon's inconsistency when restoring player's items

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    For players who were playing before the 25* update and dropped a ring such as Solid Gollux or Kanna's Treasure, they are both similarly screwed out of enhancing their rings past 17* for endgame. I happen to be from the party that dropped the Kanna's Treasure ring.

    Recently, Nexon has decided to restore Solid Gollux Rings to players who submit tickets having dropped their rings in the past, but are refusing to restore player's Kanna's Treasure rings. Personally, when I submitted my ticket, Nexon support cited "The ring was dropped too long ago" as the reason they could not restore my ring, however the same day they restored my friend's Solid ring which was lost at the same time.

    This inconsistency makes absolutely no sense and is extremely frustrating because if I had dropped my Solid ring back then instead of Kanna's treasure, I would be able to roulette my rings normally, but since I dropped the "wrong" ring, I am just fucked.

    Imgur album of my support conversation: https://imgur.com/a/ekTxFFK

    submitted by /u/pai345
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys on on about crafting meister gears?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:25 AM PST

    I have heard that once you get to meister rank, unless you craft something every few hours, the level drops down or something. So, my question was do you guys usually collect enough materials to craft several rings and earring and let meister rank drop down? Or do you guys keep the meister rank all the time and just craft meister gears whenever you guys need?

    submitted by /u/Yunhwayteriyaki
    [link] [comments]

    Died while going for kanna’s treasure and co, can’t get back in?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:40 PM PST

    I've forfeited all quests and tried re logging but to no avail, what do?

    submitted by /u/Exodonic
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Ilbies in 2020??

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:16 PM PST

    (Returning player after 4-5 years here)

    How does one acquire crystal ilbies in 2020? Every guide posted ever says "just do the nlc/phantom forest prequests" but they were posted in like 2014-18 and now phantom forest has been revamped to be a bothersome piece of shit map with sanity issues and bug crashes. All of those guides are irrelevant to me bcuz I can't even get through the prequests.

    How can I be sure I'm even doing the right questline? I've been asked to kill 50 trees and 300 elderwraiths so far.

    I think I can figure out the actual process of making cilbies through guides but this prequest stuff is pissing me off

    I honestly dont know if im doing anything wrong and if I am any advice is extremely helpful bless u

    Im in reboot btw idk if that affects anything

    (edit: i just spotted cilbies and balanced furies for sale in the raven coin shop; is this the only way to get them now? which in that case i would be screwed)

    submitted by /u/dmoccasins
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment