• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    MapleStory Took over 1k coupons, finally got blacked

    MapleStory Took over 1k coupons, finally got blacked


    Took over 1k coupons, finally got blacked

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    When your friend from china coughs in front of you

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Friend made a present for Christmas. Arrived a little late

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:41 AM PST

    maple was the first thing i thought of

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:19 PM PST

    ♥ Getting ready for Valentine's ♥

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    What to do related to glory event right now? (Currently at Sentinel with 248 glory coins).

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    I started maplestory late. I'm currently at the sentinel rank with 248 glory coins. I know that the event is going to end soon. What should I buy or do to make most out of this event before it is over?

    submitted by /u/seainforrest
    [link] [comments]

    Circulators give high chance at +1 AS IA?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:55 AM PST

    Would circulators be better for looking for +1 AS IA because circulators only give the highest value IA for each legendary line meaning it leaves out the variance of getting lesser values of the same IA (I.E. anywhere from 35-40 dex if you roll with honor exp instead of only getting 40 dex using circulators, this would increase the chance of getting +1 AS because there are less lines I have the chance of rolling).

    I know most likely no one knows, but I would like to ask anyway just in case. And I hope some people can follow my thought process because when I read this out loud it sounded dumb as fuck

    submitted by /u/Epicstaar
    [link] [comments]

    [MSEA] the corona festival can get rather intense

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Lv 25 Arcane Symbol Calculations

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    If Lv 25 symbols ever came to GMS, you'd need an extra symbol for each area at Lv 18 with 178 EXP to rank up from 20 to 25 the day of release.

    If you started today with maxed symbols, it would take you...

    5 months, 3 weeks, and 6 days (179 days) for Vanishing Journey if you complete all Erda Spectrum runs

    4 months, 1 week, and 4 days (132 days) for ChuChu Island if you clear all Muto runs on Hard Mode

    5 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day (167 days) for Lachelein if you clear at least floor 100 in Dream Defender

    4 months, 2 weeks, and 5 days (140 days) for Arcana if you earn 30,000 points per day

    10 months and 1 week (312 days) for both Morass and Esfera

    These calculations don't include events, extra DD runs from MVP, symbol drops from monsters, or the new area being added to Vanishing Journey.

    Calculated using the Arcane Symbol tab of the MapleStory Calculators spreadsheet

    submitted by /u/Wardine
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Range for post 150 Training?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:41 PM PST

    I'm pretty nooby maplestory adventurer all together but I'm questioning attack range for post 150? I was leveling my kanna i made to 200. It seems after 150 training slowed day so much (granted yeah the exp increases and hp increases and such) but it seemed long because of the my attack range. I was sitting at around 380k range unbuffed at level 190 and couldn't quickly kill anything when trying to grind? Semmed like it took a lot of hits to actually kill things.

    submitted by /u/Slyfee
    [link] [comments]

    Hoyoung Users

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Is it that my inventory sucks or does hoyoung die after like 2 or 3 hits from a monster😞😞

    submitted by /u/monstawon
    [link] [comments]

    How to get down in bigger ben lobby in NLC?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Currently doing masteria barricade brothers quest, and I cannot jump down from the top of bigger ben lobby. I can't go down to find John Barricade. What can I do to go down?

    submitted by /u/seainforrest
    [link] [comments]

    Which class takes actual strategy and brainpower to play?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    I'm looking for a class that you actually have to think in order to play well. Something that takes a lot of getting used to because you have to learn to think faster and faster. Maybe a character with a lot of set-up that eventually comes together to make major damage. Or a support class that's a mindf***. Anything?

    submitted by /u/dooksta123
    [link] [comments]

    Adele3rd

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Adele 1st

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    When Tera Burning ends on the 28th this month, will your character still level twice ?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    I know you won't be able to make a tera burning character.

    But will my tera burning character still be able to double lvl?

    submitted by /u/kayode25626
    [link] [comments]

    Any active guilds?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:01 PM PST

    My main is a level 190 cadena. I'm on the Aurora server.

    submitted by /u/Isendis
    [link] [comments]

    Ursus dead?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Does anyone play ursus in gms? I always try finding matches but I am the only one waiting. Same thing for Nett's pyramid, no one is there when I try to play. I used to play ursus and nett's pyramid in kms back when I was in Korea and it was always packed with people. Bera server btw

    submitted by /u/allekusu
    [link] [comments]

    Do any other girls not play a female character?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:59 AM PST

    Just a random thought that crossed my mind, I like how you can make a cute boy or an androgynous character with the male hairstyles as opposed to the female ones. I guess it's not a big deal but was just curious haha

    submitted by /u/pengwah
    [link] [comments]

    Cant defeat dr jangs ultimate weapon. Should i comeback if my lvl is higher ? ( 162 hoyoung)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Anyone in Aurora please update me on a training guide. I'm level 90 rn

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Help me out.

    submitted by /u/kayode25626
    [link] [comments]

    Recent ads wave

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Hey people, names Greg.

    I played Maplestory for the last time 12 years ago. I have recently been getting a massive amount of Maplestory ads and it got me curious. What id the game all about now? Hiw much fun can you pull out of it? Is it subscription based?

    If anyone cares enough to tell me a bit about the game it would be super appreciated.

    Thanks alot!

    submitted by /u/Tremor739
    [link] [comments]

    Adele hunting

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment