• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    MapleStory Most Under-appreciated Maplestory BGM?

    MapleStory Most Under-appreciated Maplestory BGM?


    Most Under-appreciated Maplestory BGM?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    I never see anyone talk about the El Nath: Abandoned Mine bgm.

    Special honorable mention to the Ellinia BGM: Missing You and the Crimsonwood Keep BGM,this one specifically

    submitted by /u/Comadon-C
    [link] [comments]

    Kanna Soloes Hard Will (18:35)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:39 PM PST

    How to destroy the crystal

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:23 AM PST

    My friend back then in MS drew my character. This was back in 2016

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Available for Arkanna

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Is absolab gear necessary for an arkanna?

    submitted by /u/PancakeWithSalt
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] How rare is it to get Attack Speed +1?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:53 PM PST

    ive spent over 10b meso and 400k honor exp trying to get Attack Speed +1 but no luck what so ever. its starting to annoy me a bit knowing i still have not got it. how long did it take you guys to get this 1 line?

    submitted by /u/LgM91
    [link] [comments]

    [Elysium] First HoYoung Will Solo (Glory Stats)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Do lines actually matter for the majority of players?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:57 AM PST

    I play a beast tamer, so I don't know how many lines I do in comparison to other classes, but everyone I've talked to said beast tamer just sucks. I am having a hell of a fun time, but I don't think I will, or come close to hitting the cap any time soon. Is it common for many players to cap on damage for lines to matter? Currently a month into the game, at 24 k stat now.

    submitted by /u/spindar
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have this old hat in any world?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:44 PM PST

    [Reboot] Question about tyrant meta, need some guidance!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:59 PM PST

    I'm a returning player from the 15* meta. Two weeks ago I was gonna boom my 10* tyrant boot so I can move onto absolab meta, but game decided to give me a free 12* tyrant boot. I also had an 8* tyrant cape but I boomed it.

    What are your suggestions? Should I...

    1. Remake another cape and go for SW transpose?

    2. Keep the boot and go with absolab glove, cape, shoulder, weapon?

    3. Transpose the boot to SW boot and use a SW weapon (dagger), and also use absolab glove, cape, shoulder?

    Extra Info: When I came back I job changed my NL to DB, so I already transposed 16* Faf katara to SW katara, and with SW dagger (attack speed: faster) I can hit hard speed cap with only booster and green pot, no SI.

    Tyrant Boot: https://imgur.com/etH3U41 SW Katara: https://imgur.com/TrtJ4Yx

    submitted by /u/DatBoi_Ron
    [link] [comments]

    Should I invest in Magnus Shoulder & Dimension Gloves?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    [Reboot] currently sitting at ~800k range

    I currently have the magnus shoulder(potential at 6% main stat) and normal dimension gloves (no potential). Should I work on the high quality dim gloves and cube that along with magnus shoulder?

    Or should I just find a guild for carries to get absolab equips?

    submitted by /u/rayzzzzzz1
    [link] [comments]

    Sea Assault Mini-Rant

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Now that Glory is almost over, I really just wanted to bitch a little about how poorly designed and lazy the estimated waiting time counter is. There is no estimate, it's just a flat 30 second mark and then increases it based on the current time counter. Made fresh from scratch, and yet totally useless as a feature. Excellent Nexon coding

    submitted by /u/reader960
    [link] [comments]

    Remove Credit Card from Nexon Site?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    Hello,

    I know this is somewhat unrelated to Maplestory, but I really have no where else to go as, to my knowledge, there is no dedicated Nexon Reddit and their ticket system seems to be busted at the moment.

    I have a quick problem to I wanted to see if anyone else had. I purchased NX recently through the site with my credit card. I apparently accidentally hit the "save my card for later" option, and now my card is saved in the site. There doesn't seem to be any clear cut way of removing it, and because of previous bad experience with stuff like this, I would really want to remove it. Has anyone had this problem before? Is there a fix I am just missing, any help would be appreciated :)

    TD;DR Credit card tied to Nexon Account. Need help removing (Please and Thank You!)

    submitted by /u/LethalOpinion
    [link] [comments]

    Early to mid game bossing for reg server

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Considering going to reg servers for a bit. I mostly just want to boss any such and was wondering kinda what requirements ill need for like cra, lomien, maybe lucid (I plan to just sell the equips whenever i get em) and what gear i should be looking at having. Ive been playing Phantom on reboot so i was wondering what would give me more bang for my buck to be able to do my small goal (or is there a better way of making mesos?)

    submitted by /u/Abyssity
    [link] [comments]

    LF> Elysium Guild

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Just looking for some people to play with and do some PQs and stuff like that!

    submitted by /u/LudaaaaKris
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to maplestory

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    I've decided to start playing again and wanted to know which servers are the most populated. I live in the EU but will probably play on NA servers as they seem to have more people on.

    submitted by /u/noobtubespam
    [link] [comments]

    R> Famed (Reboot); thanks to Supahot and Academia for the idea

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Where to progress from here?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

    My Kanna is currently level 202 on reboot server. I'm sitting at about 800k range, which is just enough to do some dailies for arcane river.

    I plan to turn it into an arcane river farmer, but I only have about 1.2 bil worth of funds leftover.(Yes, I do have 120% meso already, so that saves me from having to cube for that as well)

    I am currently doing all my dailies and am looking to get carries for CRA, Hmag, and Lomien soon.

    As of right now, I am unsure of how I am going to procure the funds necessary to increase my range. I am thinking of staying at FES 2 and farming there for a while, suiciding ever so often so that I can stay within level range. Is this a good idea or should I move on from FES 2 and progress in arcane river?

    Is there anything else I should be doing? Any tips for better progression? And finally, what should I prioritize? Noob player here. Any tips would be much appreciated.

    Rip Kobe

    submitted by /u/Kynoyk
    [link] [comments]

    Question to those coin capping in Phantom Forest...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I saw the posts about the duration (years?) it would take to starforce a ring to be good enough to replace other options. I was curious to hear from those who are capping, what is your plan/motivation to keep getting all 8 coins each day?

    submitted by /u/fuzzballmsr
    [link] [comments]

    easy mobbing melee class?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Looking to make a class where I can mob brainlessly and watch anime or netflix at the same time, preferably melee. Not a demon since I've done them a lot as well.

    Also side question, is the tera burning fafnir gear tradeable through the account (I have a 170 marksman that could use the fafnir gear on reboot)

    submitted by /u/chiefsassy
    [link] [comments]

    Problem installing maple

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Dragon Rider PQ help

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    If anyone has time could you help me get into the dragon rider PQ for leafre codex.

    IGN: Graphly

    Server: Reboot

    submitted by /u/Epicstaar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment