• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    MapleStory I still have it

    MapleStory I still have it


    I still have it

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:26 PM PST

    State of Class Balance in Maplestory Circa 2020

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Nexon, your game is broken.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Either auto cap me coins, or keep me logged in. Pick one

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    Guide on the new glory events by LeWaffles on YouTube

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    can't join the server anymore

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:46 AM PST

    Hey there

    My problem started yesterday (so my game was fine after the maint) I switched character and there was no server to pick from (this in both regions EU and NA) so I restarted my game my pc my router etc.

    I either see the no servers screen and the game will crash aftr giving c++ error

    Or I will see the servers but as I click on the server the game will crash giving you have been disconncted from log in server: https://i.postimg.cc/0yfXNDgY/error.png

    I tried to use my phone net assuming its maybe a net problem from my side, but the same happens.

    I tried my laptop which is window 10 same as my pc and its the same problem (but IDK why would be OS problem when I didn't have any update lately)

    I am trying a different net provider now as my phone is the same company as my home net.

    Edit: using a different net provider allowed me to log in the server, The problem not with my own internet, suddenly and for no reason I can't use it to log in, I called my net provider and they say there is nothing from their side, as every other game/site I use is working fine, so I am not sure how to fix it.

    Also I will try a pvn right now while using my own internet

    Edit2: My net worked with PVN so the problem is with my net IP address as whole, I can see my net provider can't log in nexon server, is this from nexon side or my net provider?

    Edit3: so as It seems its a problem with nexon, for out of reason and suddenly my net provider can't log in their server, so I either contact nexon and wait some light years to fix my problem, or keep using the pvn which I don't like to keep using, or change my net provider to another which is more annoying.

    submitted by /u/Orange-Army
    [link] [comments]

    KMST ver. 1.2.097 – Adele Changes

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Can't join server channel

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    I comeback to maplestory after many years and every time i try to join server channel (bera 5 for example) i see "loading" then "are you ready to exit?" image , i tried to reinstall game or repair installation, but nothing worked.

    p.s i tried to spam ESC and choose region, but problem still happens.

    submitted by /u/Workers_
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Glory Coin Bonanza starts today after reset. Do your elite missions.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    There are 3 elite missions per day for the first 5 days and 4 elite missions per day for the second 5 days, for a total of 35. Doing all of them and not missing a day gives a total of at least 6700 coins (more if lucky) that do not count towards daily coin cap and are account tradable. This is on top of the 100 coins that you get per completed mission (counts towards coin cap).

    Note that you need to be the highest possible glory tier to see all 3 or 4 elite missions. Also, Battle at the Ocean Bluff: Aiding the Archers and Cernium Ramparts:Operation Clipped Wing can be completed faster with more than one person in map at same time.

    submitted by /u/souicry
    [link] [comments]

    uhh my overall is glitched :(

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Anyone else burnt out from coin capping on several characters or is it just me ��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Funnny enough i came back to the game in mid december to so im a bit behind.. how many characters you cap on?

    Since I'm behind on coins i have to make up the difference with more alts i won't mention how many i am capping on.. Lets say its more than one login page lol

    submitted by /u/thisoneguyoverhere
    [link] [comments]

    Kanna meso farming?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Hello, I was wondering what do I do with my current Kanna that's level 166 right now? I haven't played this game since 2016 and I remember meso farming at blackgate. Kanna is still 110% meso obtained. All I see is this ByeBye farming but my Kanna is way too high level now. Unless there's some higher level places to hit up to meso farm?

    submitted by /u/tommyprosi
    [link] [comments]

    Couldnt find any test/ review of

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Zero new 5th job transcendent rhinne's prayer. Does it aply on others 5th skills? I mean the cooldown reset. Even if u doesnt know but u can help me find any video test it will be great ! Thnx

    submitted by /u/Clean_Character
    [link] [comments]

    Ark's Impending Death

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Ark's Impending Death

    https://preview.redd.it/umzcfjh38x941.png?width=607&format=png&auto=webp&s=07a92f12518a2fe10cb4e549fa895f5f9c97a54c

    In the skill description for Ark's Impending Death, it states "the strength of the abyssal aura is based on the number of enemies nearby", what does this refer to exactly?

    submitted by /u/Eclysthor
    [link] [comments]

    Relay Absolab Question

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Should I claim the relay absolab weapon on my teraburn Kanna? Planning on progressing him to farm arcana. Or should I claim on my hero main with no faf weapon? How is the relay abso compared to a 17 star legendary faf? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/brzfortakeout
    [link] [comments]

    Best Single target

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Whats the best character fully funded (min/max) for single target

    submitted by /u/TMCheats-Crumpet
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Thieves for Legion | Relay Absolab

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:23 PM PST

    so i'm trying to level every thief to 200 that gives the +luk legion effect to help my DB main and i have 3 left to do. Currently i have 151 old burned cadena with frozen gear, and a 146 non-burned shadower. I was planning on saving the next tera burning for hoyoung, but i heard that it's fairly easy to level him up. so should i tera burn the shadower cause i believe shadower is the hardest one to level to 200 out of the three. and if not, and tera burn hoyoung instead, should i give the absolab relay weapon to the shadower to help it level to 200 or give it to my work-in-progress arcana kanna, which already has a 15* fafnir i'm planning to get to 17* and transfer hammer into a clean absolab fan that i will get by next week, for Haku? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/reddit4reboot
    [link] [comments]

    I can't launch the game

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:19 PM PST

    I have tried for the past 48 hours to try and open the game just now I deleted my entire computer and reinstalled windows and the first thing i downloaded before even google chrome was nexon game launcher and maplestory and the game still won't open i get the pop-up of the security and then it just says "currently in game" but nothing opens. On my shit laptop i downloaded the game it opens just fine every time 43 times in a row

    submitted by /u/zetakirby
    [link] [comments]

    Worth starting glory?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Hey guys, just got back into maple about a week ago, and haven't touched the glory update at all. Is it worth starting at this point with only 19 days left? Is there any important rewards I can still get at this point? I just read a post about how there's elite missions this week that give a ton of coins, but you have to be glory rank 3-4 or something and I have no idea how long it takes to get there.

    submitted by /u/GoldcapChallenge
    [link] [comments]

    DD 3 or more times, nani? Am I misinterpreting something?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Solo reboot progression help

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:36 PM PST

    For anyone else that plays reboot solo and wanted to progress on their own. Did you farm pensalir equips for good flames or did you get necromancer gear and transfer over to von leon equips later? I think im just going to farm good flames for pensalir at goblin house then I am going to do empress for equips and then eventually solo CRA when I get strong enough.

    Any advice would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Epicstaar
    [link] [comments]

    Are Wild Hunters still strong?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Wild Hunters seem like a fun class, but did they get nerfed too much that their damage isn't good anymore or are they still a viable choice?

    submitted by /u/bluejay737
    [link] [comments]

    Enhancement Question (sweetwater katara)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:58 PM PST

    I tried Looking around but i really just couldn't find anything about it....

    I had a few red cubes left so i decided to reroll my SW katara and managed to get 3 Line atk with 2 prime lines

    is it possible to transpose a 16* CRA katara to a 17* SW katara?

    what I was thinking i could possibly just enhance the sw till it blows. if i get 25* then cool (Highly doubt I would)

    if not after it getting blown up id xfer the pot to a fresh sw and transpose the 16*cra(with flame) to the sw and boom !

    15* sw with fodder flames. or does it just not work like that ?

    submitted by /u/Keali-i
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment