• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    MapleStory Virgin Min-Maxing Whale vs. Chad Lore Master

    MapleStory Virgin Min-Maxing Whale vs. Chad Lore Master


    Virgin Min-Maxing Whale vs. Chad Lore Master

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    pretty expensive cake

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Used up my 2020 luck for this flame and pot..

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Safeguard somehow got disabled for a single roll.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Very cute

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Boomed my 30th Belt today, if this was NLC ring, I'd be dead by now

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:08 PM PST

    Not even like Suicide/ nervedamage, just sheer age.
    Only one of those belts got to 20* btw, none got to 21*. Imagine that stuff happened with the NLC equip. The boomed equip alone would take me 1 year to get, they cannot be serious.

    submitted by /u/ShadeyMyLady
    [link] [comments]

    How did everyone else's flaming go ������

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Failed to launch, tried with different acc and computer, still the same. Whats going on?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Hitler reacts to the updated Masteria Patch Notes

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Nexon Launcher just borked

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:53 AM PST

    title says all just a black screen asking for verification code but nothing is happening

    submitted by /u/chillyrage
    [link] [comments]

    I think I'm ready to buy out the entire glory shop

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:34 PM PST

    0-10k Legion, One 250 at a Time: The Votes are in!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    0-10k Legion, One 250 at a Time: The Votes are in!

    First and foremost I want to express my gratitude to all of you that voted! I was expecting maybe 80-100 responses within the week, but over 800 responses is more than shattering expectations

    The results are in...

    With the overwhelming majority, over 32% of the votes...

    The winner is...

    blaze wiz and AB? you guys are too kind

    BLAZE WIZARD!!! I'd like to thank my mom and the maple alliance...

    Oh mb mb, forgot to scroll on the legend there

    ...

    oh baby

    aaaaaaaaaand there it is, the next class on the 0-10k legion, one 250 at a time grind has been selected, with the overwhelming majority of 272 votes; JETT (to no one's surprise hehe)

    I will be starting this Jett and lowering my Lumi into the grave likely around 7pm PST tonight, please do join me at Kerning City's rightmost crane on ch 8 to watch me get my first ever 250 and then start the Jett grind if you're interested.

    The goal of Jett day 1 is lvl 210 and a hellux solo, let see what happens. Just in case you're wondering how I can even consider such a feat, at the time of writing this post I have 44bil and 1837 nodes waiting for the Jett so I think its doable

    As always, I will be streaming these milestones as well as most of my progression on twitch.tv/dersook but you can also follow my progression on this spreadsheet here: https://tinyurl.com/v79ghka

    I will also be uploading a breakdown of all the votes to this spreadsheet later on

    Thanks again for all the support both in the comments here, via voting, and on stream! much appreciated

    See you on the grind homies

    submitted by /u/Dersook
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Authentication servers down

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Edit (1:27 PM pst): people reporting being able to log in now. Restart pc if it's still bugged. Worst case is submitting a ticket to nexon.

    For both Steam and Nexon launchers of the game.

    Two people already posted about it (below) and multiple reports on discord. Any new posts are to be reduced to atoms.

    Will repin back the megathtread removed once issue is fixed.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/eqkizv/nexon_launcher_just_borked/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/eqkcb6/failed_to_launch_tried_with_different_acc_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    submitted by /u/privateereck
    [link] [comments]

    hurricane skills worse on GMS than on KMS?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:44 PM PST

    I didnt know that KMS didnt have an easy way to break soft cap attack speed until now. Doesnt that mean hurricane classes on GMS are much worse than KMS because hurricane skills are not affected by attack speed?

    submitted by /u/Epicstaar
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite class and why?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Hey all!

    I'm returning to Maplestory after a 4-5 year hiatus, and I would love to hear about your favorite classes and why! :)

    I'll start: NightLord because I always enjoyed throwing stars (and the dragon nx thing was super cool)

    submitted by /u/aliasdude
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got boss dmg on their inner potential 2nd line?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Just wondering what % did you guys get?

    I have 8% boss damage on my second line but I'm considering using black miracle cubes to get a higher number, but I'm not sure what the highest is.

    Anyone can answer this? TIA

    submitted by /u/FriendlyWallaby
    [link] [comments]

    MapleSEA glorion rank up question

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Are Maplesea getting maple points for the final 2 glorion rank up like the other servers because I'm not getting them

    submitted by /u/Jord_24
    [link] [comments]

    You got that

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    How should I craft tri nodes?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    I have switched jobs via the open job advancement and I have around 2000 node shards to spend. I am a fire/poison mage and dont know if there is a best method or preferred method of getting tri nodes. The guide i am following says to get paralyze/flame haze/mist eruption. Craft nodestones vs crafting the skill itself (Paralyze), which do you guys think is best? Ty!

    submitted by /u/pengwah
    [link] [comments]

    January 18 Nexon Login Error | Official News

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Looking for an active and social guild in NA Reboot!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Hello fellow Maplers,

    I'm a hopelessly talkative person who loves to meet new people on Maplestory. I usually can't stand having no one to chat with or no conversation to read while I'm Mapling. My current guild has recently died, so I'm looking to join a new guild that's active and social, especially on Discord. An active Discord is very important to me.

    I also do pay some attention to game progression, so I would appreciate a guild that centers around mid-end game. Does anyone know a guild that might suit me?

    Edit: I am level 212.

    submitted by /u/Lihel
    [link] [comments]

    Are Blaze Wizards a heavy key press class?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:49 AM PST

    BW has peaked my interest but I've seen comments here and there about mashing orbital flame and the occasional carpal tunnel joke. Is this true? Do you hold down orbital flame or mash the key repeatedly?

    submitted by /u/Buggins_
    [link] [comments]

    If NX doesn't fix the Launcher in three hours, I'll lose 3 jackpot boxex and 2000 Glory coins :(

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment