• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    MapleStory This GM...

    MapleStory This GM...


    This GM...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Why.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:11 PM PST

    This is the true e-pen*s you need to down the next endgame bosses.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:52 PM PST

    When getting hospitalized doesn’t stop you from mapling ‘cause it’s Sunday

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    [NA Reboot] Quality Guild Pic 2020. Happy birthday to us!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Phantom Forest Map Guide

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    MapleStory DS Finale!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:51 AM PST

    Accidentally extracted a 22 star pendant

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:57 PM PST

    I accidentally extracted one of my 22 star pendants today as I was just mindlessly extracting items to clear inventory space. Was just wondering if I contact Nexon support, how likely is it that I'll be able to get the item back.

    submitted by /u/Amayataiyou
    [link] [comments]

    +KMS+This is the freed Genesis weapon of the Cannon Master!!!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:18 AM PST

    WHAT ARE THE BEST IGN'S YOU'VE COME UP WITH?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:17 AM PST

    title says it all, interested in the ign's your using or saving ;)

    submitted by /u/KingBars
    [link] [comments]

    Zero Hard Lucid Phase 1 & 2 Solo

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Should i terra burn kanna?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Can i terra burn in reboot? And if i can would it be wise choice to terra burn it and make it so i can farm in arcana?

    submitted by /u/Tsukiou
    [link] [comments]

    Why got princess on my back

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    And I get more tempted to main a Cannon Shooter now seeing this video. He cleared all Genesis quests as if nothing.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    [Reboot] What top should I wear while working towards Chaos Von Bon solo?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    I'm trying to solo my way through each CRA boss. I should have my first Chaos Pierre clear today (edit: got it!), but I realized I'll be switching from Amaterasu's Armor (suit) to CRA pants and I don't have a top. Is there a good placeholder to wear while I work towards Von Bon? I think I'm still relatively far off from him.

    submitted by /u/InsideAspect
    [link] [comments]

    Japan Maplestory in English

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:32 PM PST

    I currently live and work in Japan. I downloaded Japan Maplestory but is there a way to change the language to english? My reading skills arent that good in Japanese and i miss playing maplestory.

    submitted by /u/NickyJackk
    [link] [comments]

    [MSEA] (Aquaila)LF : A guild for my main

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:30 PM PST

    [MSEA] (Aquaila) Just got back to Maple looking for a guild for bossing and tips

    submitted by /u/Enderlord1583
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth cubing the perm heart from GLORY?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:57 PM PST

    I just bought the serenoid with perm heart. Looks like it's just lv30 heart so only max 5 stars and pot lines will be pretty low. Is it worth getting 3 line stats on the heart? Beside starring and cubing the heart, is there any other improvement possible on the android and the heart (haven't played in a while).

    submitted by /u/nthai92
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Questions regarding hearts

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Hello guys! I just joined back maple after a long break. I have a question regarding eternal heart of aria, can it be equipped with other android besides empress aria android? I'm having a very bad and hard time finding the andriod as it is considered to be an old item. Please advise me 🙏

    submitted by /u/Nicktyk
    [link] [comments]

    Spirit Savior has pretty bad design and isn't fun

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:17 PM PST

    I just got to Arcana yesterday so this is just my first gut reaction to Spirit Savior.

    Edit: Just FYI I changed my mind on the roots. Some people explained the reasoning behind them. I'm still gonna leave it here for reference.

    The mode could potentially be fun but the actual reward barely feels worthwhile, and the point system makes no sense. So, often you'll end up with excess points that don't contribute to coins where you'll have an extra 500 points that just don't matter. This makes no sense. Why would you not just set each coin to 500 points and just increase the coins needed per symbol to 5 or 6 instead of 3? On top of that almost every if not every rock spirit is beneath a root that forces you to down jump despite being chased by a ridiculously fast evil spirit that just erases all your work. It artificially slows you down to allow the enemy to catch up to you despite you being far ahead of it. Don't worry though, because the brilliant game designers must have realized that this would be frustrating, so to make up for it they put another root hanging on the side of it making you have to down jump twice to reach the spirit. Just top notch game design right there. On top of that the spirit at 4 and 5 spirits is so large that the jumping pads just launch you directly into his face. If he's above you, he's going to catch you, and there's really not much you can do about it. I even tried using a move that essentially teleports me a distance past him and it still counted as him hitting me.

    At the very least the second root hanging off the big root should be removed because it does nothing, but make this already garbage game mode worse, and change the exchange system so that 500 points doesn't feel like such a huge waste when getting out of it. Maybe make it a collective amount of points instead of at the end of each game. Or just make it 1 coin for 500 points and change the amount needed for exchanges to 6. It shouldn't be so hard to make a functioning mini-game that's fun and doesn't feel like a waste of time.

    Literally, the only good that's come out of me experiencing this mode is that it's motivated me to work harder to hit 230 so I don't have to do Spirit Savior as much.

    submitted by /u/HiddenHasuta
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnection

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Anyone else experiencing disconnects every 5-10 minutes ? The game is literally unplayable for me since the past 2 days ? Any suggestions how to fix this ?

    Thanks in advance :D

    submitted by /u/Yanu96
    [link] [comments]

    LF: Active Guild in Scania NA to boss with

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Looking for an active guild in Scania NA to boss with!

    LVL 213 Pathfinder

    Range: 615k-766k

    I am looking for help with:

    Zakum (Chaos), Magnus (Hard), Hilla (Hard), Root Abyss (Chaos), Pink Bean (Chaos), Cygnus (Easy/Normal), Damien (Normal/Hard), Ranmaru (Hard)

    Comment below, or send me a message on MS, SylvanasPath

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/t1nyjay
    [link] [comments]

    Kanna grinding in lach

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Hello, i just hit 220 on my kanna, and was wondering what map in lach is the best for kanna. And how to place the summons to clear the map the most efficient

    submitted by /u/Guilty-Plate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment