• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - January 16, 2020!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - January 16, 2020!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - January 16, 2020!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom Forest Fastest Routes

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    MAPLE STORY PLAYERS BETWEEN AGES OF 18-30 LIVING IN THE U.S. NEEDED FOR ONLINE STUDY (Compensation available!!)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    MAPLE STORY PLAYERS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 AND 30 RESIDING IN THE U.S. NEEDED FOR ONLINE STUDY

    Hey guys! I'm a grad student in New York and I would like to ask you to be a participant in my research for school. I'm really interested in Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games (MMORPG) and this study is designed to help me better understand the personality characteristics of people who participate in MMORPGs (like me! :)) and how this relates to the interpersonal behaviors in our daily lives.

    You will fill out a series of questionnaires and will be asked to create and audio record narratives after observing several picture cards. This study will require about 45 minutes of your time. As the study focuses on MMORPG players, you are eligible to participate if you are an active player in Maple Story or even other MMORPGs. You will also have to reside in the United States and speak English as your primary language due to the narrative component of this study.

    Upon completion of the study, you will be offered a $10 online Amazon gift card. Additionally, you may find the study interesting!

    You will also provide information that may help psychologists understand the relationship between personality characteristics and face-to-face interpersonal behaviors in individuals who play MMORPGs.

    To participate, go to:

    https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8oIMYwflG8zPAQ5

    If you know of any online gamer friends who might be interested in participating, please let them know and spread the word! If you have questions about this research, please contact the investigator at [scho.research@gmail.com](mailto:scho.research@gmail.com).

    You can access the website from your computer at any time. Participation is completely voluntary.

    ***THIS STUDY HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE INSTITUTIONAL REVIEW BOARD (IRB), WHICH IS A RESEARCH ETHICS COMMITTEE THAT ENSURES PROTECTION OF THE RIGHTS AND WELFARE OF HUMAN RESEARCH SUBJECTS RECRUITED TO PARTICIPATE IN RESEARCH. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OBTAIN A PDF OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT WITH THE IRB APPROVAL STAMP, PLEASE CONTACT THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!***

    submitted by /u/sookeebeen
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Wealth Potion Materials

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:26 PM PST

    Does anyone know the best method to farm the Juniper Seeds/Seed Oil's?

    How many do people make at a time?

    submitted by /u/Rezzurrections
    [link] [comments]

    cadena thrash (NOT PURSUIT) cancel

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:03 PM PST

    I'm not sure how to thrash cancel - I've watched videos and read some of the other posts here, and still can't figure it out. For now, I can pursuit cancel with 90% success, but am absolutely hopeless when it comes to thrash. I've been told to just use thrash instead of pursuit, but that's not been helpful at all - specifically, the cannon that pushes you back, and the bombs (forget about scim lmao).

    What I normally do is (any summon weapon) then pursuit.

    What I've been told is: thrash 1/2 > weapon > thrash > continue

    submitted by /u/notwhitebutwong
    [link] [comments]

    To the spire (Adele in-game video #2)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:01 PM PST

    Dawn Warrior DPS Loss between Moon Dancer vs. Crescent Divide

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Hey all!

    I haven't been able to find any updated information about this. I pretty much play with ~190ms ping and while it is 'smooth' enough to use equinox with moon dancer / speeding sunset, there is a small delay between the first and second casts (and then it's super smooth after that). However, it is more than low enough to use equinox with Crescent Divide / Solar Pierce.

    Does anyone (or can anyone test) the DPS loss between them at 0 attack speed? I really enjoy the Dawn Warrior aesthetic and class overall but I've always been reluctant to lose too much damage.. and that small delay between the first and second cast is really annoying.

    Thanks all!

    EDIT: Needed to adjust keyboard delay. I can even play classes like Blaze Wizard now! This is great. If anyone else is having this issue, adjust Keyboard Delay to Short and Fast in Control Panel.

    submitted by /u/VirtualSmile
    [link] [comments]

    PSA : Let Phantom Forest Emobs Spawn

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Please allow the Elite mobs that spawn to fully spawn ( wait for the message to vanish ) - so you can clearly see if the map is Dark

    There are 5 dark mobs, than an elite boss will spawn.

    [Do your server a favor and just love tap eboss's, and let people know. ]

    submitted by /u/HanzSoIo
    [link] [comments]

    What is your meso farming rate?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Curious to know about other player's bye bye farming rates on reboot and their setups (level, meso %, familiars, buffs.)

    submitted by /u/yahcyclebro
    [link] [comments]

    Just started maplestory, what do I take advantage of before it's gone?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Supposedly the glory event is going to end soon? So should I still advance to other ranks? I'm doing anomaly investigations and daily caps, not sure what else I can do. What are some must-buys for new players?

    submitted by /u/tuanthai4444
    [link] [comments]

    Facestompers gone?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Did they remove them from the coinshop? I cant seem to find them. Anyone know where else i can obtain them? I remember when the patch notes dropped they were available in the coin shop. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/GasmEffect
    [link] [comments]

    My impression so far after reaching lvl.30

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Getting started?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    The last time I played this game was years ago when I was still pretty young. I think last time I played was when Evan had just been released. Anyways, I had a question about all the classes.

    Where the heck should I start? Is there like a continuing storyline? I just rolled as an Illium because it looked really cool but is that a good one to start with?

    submitted by /u/CommutixSmite
    [link] [comments]

    PSA You'll need to continue dailies after getting the new NLC ring.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:38 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/7zrZlkX

    This is taken from the patch notes here

    This means that you will need meso AND coins to starforce this ring.

    Have fun everyone.

    submitted by /u/NotExsum
    [link] [comments]

    LEGION is Power

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Where do I start this quest so I can get the Glory box

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Hyper stats guide?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    I haven't played Maplestory in several years, just recently restarted in reboot and am burning my AB. Wondering if there's an updated hyper stats guide?? Used to follow AyumiLove's guide but theres a bunch of new stats. Thanks :) EDIT: Currently lvl 151!

    submitted by /u/CatheliaLee
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any difference between transposing a primed 15* tyrant, and transposing a non scrolled 15* tyrant and prime it after transpose? Do I lose stats for not priming before transpose?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:07 PM PST

    [Elysium] GMS' First HoYoung nLucid Solo (Glory Stats)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    What happened to ginger ale?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Took a long break and got back on out of boredom. Miki at NLC no longer sells ginger ale. Was the item removed or something??

    Also RIP Galicia, when did this all happen?

    submitted by /u/PauLogical
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Pathfinder class change

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I currently have a pathfinder.

    Since Pathfinder is an explorer class, what other job can he switch to?

    If so, where can i go to change it?

    Please help!

    Also, what do u think is the best bowman class?

    submitted by /u/royalxp
    [link] [comments]

    Are facestompers gone from Mo’s coin shop?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Most uncommon class on reboot NA?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Since I came back recently, I'd say the five most uncommon are: 1. Jett (lol) 2. Mechanic 3. Paladin / Mihile 4. Blaster 5. Fire Poison Mage

    What do you guys think? I'm just curious. I main Mihile atm but will be going with another uncommon class as a second main in the future.

    submitted by /u/ryanp9195
    [link] [comments]

    Is corsair still good?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    So I haven't been on maple in a bit but still know the ropes, but I remember corsair being a godly character and know it has received a few changes. I made one (196) and they seem really enjoyable. I just wanna know if I'm wasting my time with this character in the current state of the game (I.e bossing, high level areas, etc.) and if not, does anyone have a few tips on what I should really focus on with the character?

    submitted by /u/Foward-March
    [link] [comments]

    Play Kanna after 5 years all of 0

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Play Kanna after 5 years all of 0

    How about friends I am returning to the Maplestory after 5 years and almost everything has changed as the last thing I did with my account was to sell my dual blade create me a new account and that is a kanna taking advantage of the burning I am already 205 but I only focus on level up I will upload an image to see my progress and currently I am doing the glory I am commander I do my queest de noostone also gollux to take out my accessories and the bosses of zk HT, Magnus, Hilla, RA and Cygnus as I say it is as if I were returning and everything is new to me I would appreciate all your advice and I hope you can understand me I am not very good with English and sorry for spelling mistakes📷

    https://preview.redd.it/rgmdzdef5ab41.png?width=1368&format=png&auto=webp&s=5d9e9d2c0713abced4ef4fa6d61398cbfd832f28

    submitted by /u/pierre011291
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment