• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    MapleStory I made a Map for Phantom Forest for you guys

    MapleStory I made a Map for Phantom Forest for you guys


    I made a Map for Phantom Forest for you guys

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    My day has been ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

    phantom forest basically

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    [Tip] How to keep your "Daily bulb" clean or how to remove [Phantom forest] Daily

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Elite Bosses of Phantom Forest! (volume warning)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    So the new Kaiser Colors look nice

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:53 PM PST

    A Quick Guide to Phantom Forrest

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Phantom Forest screen shake causes Motion Sickness

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:22 AM PST

    TL;DR: The screen shake effect in Phantom Forest is too extreme.

    I'm very sensitive to these sort of things. All it took was a single shake and I'm feeling so bad right now, literally had to close down MapleStory in order not to vomit. It's been around 10 minutes, still not feeling good.

    I disabled "skill screen shake" effect ages ago in the settings, but the Phantom Forest still made my screen shake and instantly caused nausea. Please give us a possibility, to permanently disable this effect in Phantom Forest, independent from sanity level or atleast drastically decrease the shaking effect.

    submitted by /u/darktotheknight
    [link] [comments]

    MapleStory Adele Animation (NOT THE 3D ONE)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:57 PM PST

    KMS ver. 1.2.329 – MapleStory Rise: 2nd Update – Adele!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    New NLC/Masteria Special Glory Bonanza Boxes

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:16 PM PST

    From the patch notes, I am seeing that there are three of these boxes you can get by completing the quest lines.

    One from NLC

    One from Phantom Forest

    One from Meso Gears

    Does anyone know how long it takes to get the boxes? I wanted to know how much time I'd be investing in.

    submitted by /u/Rezzurrections
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Nauseous...Creeped out

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:59 AM PST

    The sanity system is more seizure inducing with the excessive flashing and the screen shaking. My head is still throbbing. There are also times you "teleport" back similarly to Von Bon's attack. Jagged movement combined with impaired vision doesn't make a thrilling experience.

    submitted by /u/jakbeer
    [link] [comments]

    masteria explorer set?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Phantom Forest could use one of these

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Phantom Forest path to Crimsonwood Keep

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Missing a day of Bonanza?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    I completed my 6th day of the Bonanza today, but doing the math I'll be 1 short by the time the event ends. I'm sure I've done the elite missions every day since Bonanza began. Did I forget to pick up the reward for a day or are other people seeing the same problem?

    submitted by /u/HeyImGhost
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we just buy things up front?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Maintenance Finished Ahead of Time

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:51 AM PST

    End of Cernium Storyline

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Did anyone else find the ending very anticlimactic and unsatisfying? Gerand Darmoor shows up and the Alliance is kinda just like "hm I wonder what he's up to."

    submitted by /u/Impertinence_
    [link] [comments]

    Zero: Skill points into shadow strike?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:00 AM PST

    I'm not sure if its about dated info, but should zeros put points into shadow strike or not?

    https://ayumilove.net/maplestory-zero-skill-build-guide/

    An explanation at the bottom says that it messes with zeros combos later on, so it says just avoid putting points into this skill. Does this still apply even now in 2020?

    (control + F and type in 'shadow strike' in the search bar if you want to find the comment)

    submitted by /u/Epicstaar
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get these pet equips?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:36 PM PST

    [3D Pen] Making Orange Mushroom of Maple Story(Hair loss Mushroom)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:51 AM PST

    How rare is 2 lines of att %?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Unfunded on reboot. I only have 2 legendary items - emblem and secondary. My emblem has 12% att 15% main stat, secondary has 9% att 12% main stat 9% crit rate. Is 2L att % rare enough that I should leave those equips as is for awhile or is it worth cubing for now?

    submitted by /u/InsideAspect
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment