• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    MapleStory You haven't seen my true power yet...

    MapleStory You haven't seen my true power yet...


    You haven't seen my true power yet...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Anybody want some NX ? Hue hue hue #PreBigBang #Nostalgia

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    pink bean world vs inferno wolf

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    can we get more channel pls nexon, everywhere is crowded af

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Found an artifact.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    1/240!!! 0/24...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Night Market BONKS

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    The best mule farming iv ever had! Thanks Nexon :D

    submitted by /u/ImmoralJester
    [link] [comments]

    New to Maplestory

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so i haven't played Maplestory since, i don't know how long. I started a new account, and realized there's multiple features that i never encounter (i.e. link skills, legion, etc.) Where do i even start? Should i do start link skills prior to making my main? Please give me your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/-Papash-
    [link] [comments]

    Kanna in Hungry Muto

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm a returning player from like 5 years ago I think. I main a Kanna and I noticed the skills have been reworked so I'm not all that familiar with it yet, but I wanna know if the teleport works in Hungry Muto? From my understanding Kanna can now create these well things that they can insta teleport to as long as you press the key which is pretty nice, and it works fine everywhere....except Hungry Muto. The directional teleport works, but sometimes there's wells on the platforms and I just can't teleport to it. Is it supposed to be like that? Would appreciate any help on this thanks! (Not sure if relevant but I'm on EMS Luna, played Hungry Muto solo)

    submitted by /u/datchain
    [link] [comments]

    Maroon Mop MSEA

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Just wondering for maplesea players, how much do you think a maroon mop can be sold for now?

    [MAR 2020]

    submitted by /u/intuitivespirits
    [link] [comments]

    Khanjar on Rebbot

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Qutlaw heart Scania

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    I don't know the price for an outlaw heart and would like some help.

    submitted by /u/alsdndn12300
    [link] [comments]

    REBOOT Gear between Utgard and CRA?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I got hard stuck on my range since filling up on my 140 gears and all the boss accessories... still lacking alot of range to be able to do CRA... any recommendations on what I can do now?

    submitted by /u/jhbhan
    [link] [comments]

    Tada Time not working properly

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    It worked on the first day and on my mules, but stopped working for my main on the following day. I have Tada's skill enabled. Does anyone run into the same problem? It's slowing the coin grind by quite a lot.

    submitted by /u/mario61752
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any known reason why I lost my key bindings just for this character?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    What goblin market rewards can be farmed on mules?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I know the maple tour VIP coupons can be transferred through cash shop and I believe the typhoon potion is world transferrable. Is there anything else?

    submitted by /u/InsideAspect
    [link] [comments]

    Had some spare master craftsman's cubes..

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Is the typhoon growth potion from the Goblin Event transferable between characters?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I will start donating goblin coins on a mule, and I wanna make sure the typhoon growth pot can be transferred to my main, so that I don't start pulling my hair on day 10, in case I realize it isn't!

    submitted by /u/KokosCY
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best use for the goblin coins in this event (reboot)?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I'm looking at getting a ring (not sure which one) but maybe if there's a better use I'll do that instead

    submitted by /u/thehardyears
    [link] [comments]

    Strange but good bug for once

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I went for a HDamien run, and the game crashed right during the entry cutscene.

    So great, I miss out on a run, but after the run my friend told me to just go try NDamien anyway. I actually got in and cleared it (which does make me wonder if my HDamien count was still intact then).

    Strange thing is, the boss crystals for my other pt members all showed 5 members which meant I was included.

    Anyone know how this happened?

    submitted by /u/redbuffismine
    [link] [comments]

    why nexon took away gingerales from nlc

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    How do you folks grind so quickly?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    It took me 50 hours to get my Dual Blade to level 70 lol

    submitted by /u/The_Oppai_Imouto
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantine Friends

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Given that I've been spending most of my days at home thanks to the quarantine and lockdown situation I started maple story up after 11 years, I've been playing for a couple days and have gotten to 160 but don't really have friends and it's getting a bit boring.

    Would anyone like to play with me/guide me please?

    I'm in Bera and my IGN is Vesperteene

    🍄 😊

    submitted by /u/aunaturalelovin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment