• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    MapleStory This year’s April Fools damage skin

    MapleStory This year’s April Fools damage skin


    This year’s April Fools damage skin

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    23 star arcane weapon in Reboot

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I wonder if they remember me like I remember them

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Thought you all would appreciate my Animal Crossing x Maple theme!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    not who i was expecting in the men's spa

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Shoutout to all my brothers in arms out there still struggling for that medal after finding out what this event entailed.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Guild Made a Heart of Mounts for my 250 Party <3

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Quarantine sadness

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Ni howdy y'all

    I'm sure some of you guys have started playing the server due to the situation at hand. Me and my college buddies are bored af and decided to make a new guild in Aurora. We're hoping to make some new friends, so if you're interested, please feel free to join our guild!!! R>Quaranteens!!! :DDD My ign is LostDaydream, feel free to message me in the game :DDD

    submitted by /u/wowowwowoowowowow
    [link] [comments]

    Are the rebirth flames or other scrolls from the pouches in the goblin event tradable?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Just wondering if I can buy them on a mule and move it over to my main or sell them in general.

    submitted by /u/JMG1105
    [link] [comments]

    most active server? besides reboot

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    thinking of coming back after years of not playing. what's the most active server besides reboot?

    submitted by /u/kiwiifruits
    [link] [comments]

    LF guild on reboot

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Just started on Reboot, I have a 120 Kanna. Not sure how to progress and would like a nice noob friendly guild where I can ask questions :)

    submitted by /u/Fromacc
    [link] [comments]

    Today is the Last Day for Marvel Machine! | Official News

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    For Demon Slayer, should I be using Utgard Axe or Sweetwater Axe while working towards Fafnir? SW has more damage but it's slower attack speed.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    What armor for bowman after 140?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    I've looked online and there was nothing that shown any equipment for bowmen past level 140. I even went on the maple guide and I couldn't find any item rewards. I'm trying to decide if I should star force my current level 140 gear. The last star force I used was on my level 110 equipment.

    submitted by /u/Terrock56
    [link] [comments]

    New returning play (Reboot)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Decided to play reboot because I'm not planning on spending money on the game but love the training aspect.

    What is the fastest way of leveling? I'm planning on making some mules to link skills.

    1. What are the best mules? And up to what level should I get them to?

    2. When should I start worrying about mesos and equips?

    3. Are PQs a thing anymore? I love playing with people, really gives the game a great feel.

    submitted by /u/Arrdex
    [link] [comments]

    How can I sell my items at the auction house?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I need to sell some equips that I have. I remember years ago you would have your own item vendor at the marketplace and I see the auction house being no different. A better title should be how can I access the auction house.

    submitted by /u/Terrock56
    [link] [comments]

    Xenon stat equivalent to other classes

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm wondering how it's like to compare stat values between xenon and the other classes, let's say what is the xenon stat equivalent to another class having 10k main stat?

    submitted by /u/Xenonfired
    [link] [comments]

    The ultimate team

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    [Request] Compilation of speedruns

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I've been trying to find speedruns of bosses and PQ content (such as that 20s Kaiser monster park run), but many are all in Korean on YouTube, so it's hard for me to keyword search them as a non-Korean. I know there is a TWMS 7+min black mage run somewhere out there too.

    I heard that there is a 20s NLucid run in KMS as well. Can anyone point the way where I can locate these vids?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kgmeister
    [link] [comments]

    Dual Blade HyperStats need help

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm a lvl 194 dual blade in reboot and I really want to optimize my hyper stats but I'm not completely sure what to do. Right now damage is 10, boss damage is 7, and crit damage is 7 with 20 points left. Any way for me to improve?

    submitted by /u/FinnaBTM
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on blackscreen.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Everytime I log onto my hoyoung and my hoyoung only I'm stuck at a black screen, this doesn't happen to any other character and I have a pretty decent computer so I don't think that's the issue.

    I recently just survived a hair bug with my hoyoung where I was cursed with toben hair for 2 weeks and every time the support team fixed it, it reverted. I just wanna play my hoyoung ;_;

    submitted by /u/chamot3
    [link] [comments]

    Look for a Username

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been searching for awhile now hoping I could find someone who owns an IGN I'm interested in. The ign is on a Lv. 11 Warrior on Bera that seems like it hasn't been touched since long before Big Bang, but as the name wasn't recycled during the event several years back, I'm lead to believe they moved servers, and then quit after that, or moved servers, and are still playing. I'm only looking as I've been using the ign Madòka for my AB for little over 2 years now, but since I started getting commissions of her and such, I gave her an official name, which is the IGN and was hoping to change it.

    IGN in question: Lilia

    Hoping maybe I can get in touch with them here.

    submitted by /u/ToonSair
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what to do anymore...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I'll open with that English isn't my native language, so I'm truly sorry for incorrection.

    long story short, this game is literally unplayable and I don't know what to do anymore. My lags/crash properties as lag spikes, it happens at all channels, all maps, all characters, and all the time. (which can point on no connection to rush hour times).What's make it strange, that I think it's not related to internet problem, because when I experience this issue, it has the same "infinity" attack feels and cant loot issue, can't speak in "All chat", BUT I do can write in buddy/party/guild/alliance chat and my friends get my messages, while I'm in the lag.

    The game crashes every ~15m, sometimes every ~5m. The game especially crashes while: Changin channel/entering boss/using portals/Ard etc..

    I made a video which I hope can show what I'm facing on: (Sorry that you can't see the chat, I use external chat which not recorded, but I checked with my friends in live, they do get my messages in Party/Buddy/Guild/Alliance chat, while I can't write in "All" chat while experiencing the lag. That is the main reason I pretty sure its not an internet issue).

    Video link: https://vimeo.com/401678658 .

    My rig:

    AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 3.6Ghz.

    MSI gaming trio X RTX 2070 Super.

    Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16GB RAM .

    MSI B450 gaming pro carbon AC.

    Things I tried to do to fix without any successes:

    reinstall the game.

    running @ compatibility mode.

    running @ administrator.

    Reformat windows and install a new version.

    changing Internet service company.

    changing RJ45 cable.

    connect directly to the router with no switch.

    changing router.

    changing RAM to a new stick & different brand.

    changing GPU.

    Install Vjoy drivers.

    changing USB ports.

    Please, anyone faced this situation before and find a solution?

    submitted by /u/Nizzan943
    [link] [comments]

    Worth playing on reboot server if only playing ~5 hours a week?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I have not played GMS MapleStory for years.... basically since the very first few classes. I have seen some videos recently and also just bought a new PC and am deciding of potentially downloading in the next week or two (I would have to buy a new SSD). I would only play 5-10 hrs a week perhaps. Is it worth playing maple on reboot server with such little amount of time per week?

    submitted by /u/Spenro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment