• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    MapleStory i drew lore friendly Aran yes of course

    MapleStory i drew lore friendly Aran yes of course


    i drew lore friendly Aran yes of course

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    My bishop has been hitting the home gym during quarantine

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Thank you Eye Color Coupon, Very Cool!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    The perfect mounts to henehoe in

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    First Ever CPap Clear!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Me after todays star force session

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Fastest Yut Lost

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Scrapyard Weekly changes as of MSEA V1.95

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Scrapyard Weekly changes as of MSEA V1.95

    As of MSEA V1.95, the quest NPC will now indicate which quests you'll be receiving instead of the generic quest names such as Skyline: Collecting Items

    The quests will now display the item/monster you need to collect/kill

    In addition, some quests have been nerfed to make it less tedious, for example, the Modded Deliverbot quest has been nerfed to 100 kills instead of 300 while the Repair Watchtower (Modded Buffroid) quest now asks for 10 etc instead of 50. Note that Laseroids now spawn at Entrance to Skyline and Skyline 1, quests relating to Laseroids also have been nerfed and will request for lesser.

    Nerfed Deliverbot quest

    Laseroids now spawn at Skyline 1 and Entrance to Skyline

    submitted by /u/JuddtheStormcaster
    [link] [comments]

    Nexon truely think that 8days hellux for a meister cube is OKAY? or 5 days hellux for a 10m worthy flame? I'm 100% sure they don't even play this game.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Reminiscing

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    This is by no means an "oLd MaPlE w/ HeN3 ho3iNg wUs betT3r" post but one feature I do miss from pre 2012 days (I don't exactly remember when they took it out) was the family system. Man I loved the instant TP + buffs

    submitted by /u/notsteve22
    [link] [comments]

    KH ♥ our family tree

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    VoxelVox from Bera

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Quality of life changes that you'd like that will never happen

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I've been pondering this stupid question for a bit now. What things do you think would make maple better but are unlikely to ever happen?

    My thoughts:

    Make text scroll faster/instantly. Maybe have a toggle.

    Compress some npc dialogue into one page. The worst imo is the rewards points lady. Whew a whole 50 points for every single boss and you have to go through multiple boxes for each one.

    Allow you to set a time zone that will change UTC into your time zone so you can see when items will run out more easily.

    Queue for when servers are full. Or at least just..... Not kicking people out completely when you fail to get in 2x. (another redditor suggested this and I think its great)

    Why I think they won't happen: Nexon lol

    submitted by /u/shrimpstation
    [link] [comments]

    Is monster pyramid luck?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Whoever wins really seems dependent on who gets the Barlog pieces because it essentially gives you an extra point above everyone else since you can place it anywhere. That's on top of being able to block people. I'm always getting third place the games where I do not get it at least one of the rounds. I'm not sure why they don't give the barlog person to each person once a round so it's more fair. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mxgames123
    [link] [comments]

    It's all so tiresome.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Not sure if anyone has ever experience this. It's been stuck here flickering between pause and unpause, wouldn't go passed this stage for over 2 hours now. Is this supposed to be like this?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Cvel mechanics, tips and tricks

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    So I've recently been doing cvel practice mode and have never gotten him below half hp. I have 2.4m clean range as a bishop. 83% IED and 170% boss, maxed angel ray boost nodes. I noticed some things I haven't seen in other guides so wanted to confirm them here.

    1.) Cvel does damage even when he dives back down. When I stand on him when he dives back down, I get damaged as if he were coming back up. eg. If he was on short neck and dives back down, I would take the damage and get knocked back. Is this actually supposed to be a mechanic? I don't think I've seen anyone else talk about this.

    2.) Sometimes 3 tails come out at the same time? Sometimes no tails will appear for a long period of time (all 3 vellum fireballs), then suddenly 3 yellow indicators happen at the same time. The tails come out at the same time and often cover a significant chunk of the map.

    3.) Sometimes vellum disappears after 2 fireballs. No dive down animation either. After awhile he reappears and fires the 3rd fireball.

    Pretty sure 2 and 3 are lag issues but just curious to know if anyone else is experiencing these things.

    submitted by /u/clovisN
    [link] [comments]

    Hoyoung General Interest Gauging

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Since I've returned to maplestory about 3 weeks ago, I decided to start fresh in Reboot with a new character, saw that Hoyoung was the last hero to be released, and was like "Mm, yeah. THAT'S the good stuff."

    Now here I am, a humble little level 200 Hoyoung main, and I want to know what others like (or hate) about this hero in their personal experience.

    submitted by /u/iDogzea
    [link] [comments]

    Looking help for my Kanna

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Im the general player which does not playing cash. Now my Kanna lvl 200 but only range 100k++ unbuffered. All the equipment, legion, link skill, hyper skill alrdy applied. But it doesn't help in my range. Any good advice.

    submitted by /u/CuteBug7
    [link] [comments]

    [Reboot] Help me decide who to Tera Burn! Hero vs. I/L Mage vs. Cannoneer

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    With the tera burning coming up soon, I need help deciding who to tera burn, all these classes I potentially want to main. Please give me some advice on these classes, thanks ! :) Reboot, newish player.

    submitted by /u/Im_a_sea_pancake
    [link] [comments]

    Sengoku questline

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Hey there , i am having a lot of trouble with the final boss fight in the sengoku fight as kanna. I just seem to have to keep on chugging elixirs ..... 😅😥 is there a better way to beat her? Would linked skills help ? Am drawing a blank ..

    submitted by /u/EmptyLegion
    [link] [comments]

    Cygnus Garden Guitar Cover

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Game crashing/black screen after character select on laptops?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Don't know if it's strictly a laptop problem, but I cannot login my kish mule for a few days now, at the beginning the game kept crashing and now just a black screen after I enter the PIC code for my character.. a friend told me that he experience the same thing.

    Anyway, anyone else experiencing this? I'm not sure if it's a problem in Nexon's or my end, and if I should reinstall the game (laptop is so crappy, it'll take like two days to do so)

    submitted by /u/jesteron
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played Maplestory since 2016, lost all my stuff?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Hey yall,

    I haven't played maplestory since 2016 and logged in to see that Windia no longer exists and I lost all my characters and inventory? What gives? Is there anyway to retrieve my stuff

    submitted by /u/Qonnecting
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment