• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread. - May 25, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread. - May 25, 2020


    [Weekly Megathread] New Players & General Questions Thread. - May 25, 2020

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Do you need help selecting your main character? Are you new to the game and don't know where to start? Are you hesitating between two classes or what will be your next character link skill/character card?

    Feel free to ask any questions regarding the class selection and our community will try their best to answer them for you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    “true dark sight”

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Found an account from ~2008...

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    When you tier up using occult cubes.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Nexon, why are you destroying your own game?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Sick tat I randomly found on instagram

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Quarantine got me like

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Mercedes 3rd job in a nutshell

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Why are the Arrow key things for unlocking runes SO Faded?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Like this shit is actually impossible to see. Is there any way to fix this? or is there some reason why they're like that?

    submitted by /u/Kibbleru
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile Quarantine

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    ...So I fought Von Leon for the first time! really loved that one attack

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Found my account from beta. Just recently started again in Scania

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    TIL You can "flash jump" upwards by pressing up+jump while giant sized from Rune of Might/Titan

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    How did I never notice lmao

    submitted by /u/CptDex
    [link] [comments]

    Y'all think we are going to see more of FriendStory White Mage? [Spoilers for the Kinesis storyline]

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    So, at the end of Kinesis' storyline, the White Mage gets away. We know he's pretty strong, making that sinkhole and summoning those monsters and all that jazz. Y'all think he's going to appear again? Well, Will was the main antagonist of Zero and he did appear again, so it's not unheard of a class' villain to appear again.

    Also, is he a transcendent? He implied that he's reincarnated, like Maple's transcendent of light who reincarnates and all. It's never stated that FriendStory White Mage is a transcendent, but I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/EuSouAFazenda
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else did this long enought to start getting to the end ? ������

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    (rumor) summer KMS update might be named "War of the Gods"

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Tier list Archer

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    What would be the tier list of archers in mobbing and bossing? and if possible, why?

    submitted by /u/pedrooam
    [link] [comments]

    Does GMS/JMS have more content than KMS?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    I find it kind of strange how there are GMS/JMS exclusive classes and bosses but has nothing exclusive. I mean iirc they dont have kanna, hayato, jett/zen and chase. It's weird because they are supposed to be the "main" server but j cause it's to try to appeal to the oversea audience. Only thing with KMS is that they are ahead in updates because they are the main server.

    submitted by /u/Obility
    [link] [comments]

    Worth breaking my Abso set for 16% crit dmg tyrant gloves?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Hellux Post Revamp Phase 2 Strategy/Glitch(?) - Doesn't cast hand for a minute, and when he does, it doesn't land/1HKO

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    non-reboot gearing

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    I decided to start playing on a non-reboot server (EU LUNA) and I was wondering how I should be going about gearing?

    should I get Fafnir set (hat/top/bot/weapon) or go

    Fafnir top/bot and rest Absolab (weapon/hat/shoes/glove/shoulder/cape)

    I checked the prices for my class (pirate) and the full Absolab set would cost 3.3b (all clean no pot/scrolls) of course the full Fafnir would be cheaper but in the end I would be getting full Absolab anyway until Arcane set right? So I was thinking I might as well not buy the Fafnir weapon (Fafnir weapon is about 100m cheaper compared to Absolab)

    Also how would I scroll the items I end up getting? 70% spell traces? or something else?

    Thanks in advance and safe days

    submitted by /u/evns
    [link] [comments]

    NL in reboot

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Sooo I have a 170 NL.

    When I was around 167 I was doing the Henesys dungeon (when the town is in flames and all, forgot what it was called).

    Those monster were hitting me HARD. Once I got to the quest step to kill mutated ribbon pigs... I could not even kill them. If more than one of them attacked me, I just died on the spot.

    Is there something I'm doing wrong or is NL THIS squishy. And also do those monsters just hit extremely hard? Because there are other mobs I went to go see that didn't hit AS hard. I'm confused and it gets me worried about maining a NL lol

    submitted by /u/NusSemaj
    [link] [comments]

    Are classes and jobs like wind archer, wild hunter and mercedes, pathfinder just simply better than hunter-bowmaster and crossbowman-marksman?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    The former group consist of the newer classes while the latter are those who existed since maple first came out. Although they have changed quite a lot since then they seems to have reworked the older classes but even then I don't know given how any designer just like to make newer class better. Even gunslinger seems to be better than archer branch and that it seems better to use those instead.

    submitted by /u/upclosepersonal2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment