• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    MapleStory After a long time, I finally got the achievement I've made my goal since maining Demon Slayer

    MapleStory After a long time, I finally got the achievement I've made my goal since maining Demon Slayer


    After a long time, I finally got the achievement I've made my goal since maining Demon Slayer

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Gollux come home ��

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Best CRA flame in Reboot?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Beginner lv200 <3

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    14th 250 down in the grind for 10k legion, here's how I did it : Xenon

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Dailies/Bosses/Farming ideas?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    So I just got to my first lvl 200 (really exciting) with my Hero, 350K range buffed (not including 5th job cooldown skills).My routine includes:Hilla

    Zakum

    HT

    Normal Ramm

    Normal Von Leon

    Commerci (Rien Voyages)

    Yu Garden daily

    and that pretty much it, arcane river dailies are a bit boring because it takes my a while to kill mobs over there.and honestly I dont know what to do, is there any other bosses or dailies or farming spots I can do after im done with my dailies?

    EDIT:

    obviously Gollux but its dead now :(

    submitted by /u/Fast_Cricket
    [link] [comments]

    First time NDamien solo!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Raw flames from combining 15 pieces of destruction

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    [Reboot] R>Hajin

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Hajin is a semi-casual guild looking for new members to grow our guild with! We welcome all players alike whether you are a returning player trying to relearn the game because you are quarantined or a veteran looking for some people to boss with.

    Our guild has a focus teaching and learning bosses from a range of CRA all the way to hard damien. Although our primary focus is practicing bosses, we are always willing to help carry new members.

    We also have a fairly active guild discord with plenty of guides and people to help you on your maple journey. You also get to join our wonderful alliance discord with Alfheim, Crayons, Korea, Party Boss, and a bunch of animal crossing fanatics.

    We have no level requirement so just apply in the guild tab and we will get to your application as soon as we can! :)

    submitted by /u/NotTri
    [link] [comments]

    AB Chao Stone Quest - help!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys, recently started playing again after 10+ years & going down angelic buster route!

    I'm level 129 & going back to finish the Eskalade quest-line for essence stones. Currently stuck on trying to find Chao for the black essence stone. I've looked around & most people are saying to go through the Ellin Forest quests, but I'm out of that level range it seems? Any ideas on where I can go to advance?

    tl;dr- Is there a way to find chao without doing ellin forest quests?

    submitted by /u/gyaradeux
    [link] [comments]

    Commerci Solo Voyages Simple Spreadsheet - Updated for 2020 Reboot

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I got super lucky today

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Are regular servers more bearable to play for someone with a job than reboot.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    As it says I work 9-5 meaning I don't have the hours and months to gear up a arcana farmer to grind hours and hours to get a mediocre character. It's why I quit a long time ago. I was wondering if the progression of the reg servers that have no meso farming is more bearable for someone like me with the more content based meso getting methods and the meso market for nx giving a free to play option.

    submitted by /u/AeroDbladE
    [link] [comments]

    LOOKING FOR GUILD - REBOOT GMS

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Active 203 Dark Knight here looking for a guild that has majority of its player base in aus. Makes it easier to cap and do dailies with people who play at the same time of day as i do. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/stewr0ids
    [link] [comments]

    Next burning event?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    So I've been meaning to come back for awhile now, but I'd like to do it when there is one of those events that gives you an extra level every time you level

    submitted by /u/BrokenRealityx
    [link] [comments]

    How to continue the Zero questline

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Returning to maplestory after a long while and picked up where i last left my Zero, or atleast I tried to.

    No npc seems to want to talk to me, there s no available quests, the story doesnt prompt me to continue, its all very strange..

    https://imgur.com/fpCMaqJ here's where im at in the story btw

    submitted by /u/DefinitelyNotKuro
    [link] [comments]

    I asked my friend how the playerbase was in Elysium. I was treated to this masterpiece

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Transfer Hammer Potential

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    If I transfer an item with no potential to an item WITH potential, will the potential be removed?

    I wanted to star a fafnir weapon to 16 stars then transfer it to my perfectly traced absolab weapon with 3L epic.

    submitted by /u/scooper999
    [link] [comments]

    [reboot] Shadower cooldown reduction hat question

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Hey, recently found out that CDR potential on hat applies to 5th job skills. Shadower's trickblade is 14 seconds, is it worth getting doubleline CDR to make it 10seconds? Rather than 21% luck?

    Has anyone done a proper comparison?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/FriendlyWallaby
    [link] [comments]

    At least one item that can only be purchased with nx is included?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    [REBOOT] Current Ring Meta?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Given the recent Goblin event and changes to Gollux what are the best rings for damage? meso/drop?

    Right now all of my rings are only epic 6% potential and highest 12*

    I currently have 1 Sup Gollux, 1 Rein Gollux, 1 Solid Gollux, 1 Master SS, 1 Synergy, 1 Silver Blossom, 1 Kanna ring, and I dont know which ones should be used for damage and which should be used for drop/meso gear.

    submitted by /u/rayzzzzzz1
    [link] [comments]

    Frustration With Vanishing Journey with Low HP

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    So i got to lvl 200 with my Mercedes and started VJ. But wtf I am literally going through pots by the second just to try to survive 2-hit KOs with my 17kHP. It's so frustrating because I have died so many times and i dont even know how to survive. My range is ~250k. Does it get better? Im at the part where im killing lantern erdas and like, it's super difficult for me to survive and im not sure if i want to train somewhere else because i just want max link skill at lvl 210 ... I know my rant may come off as nooby but like, im literally at 0 exp cause i keep dying so im making no progress at all ...

    submitted by /u/shadowm4ster
    [link] [comments]

    Unlucky

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I have not gotten unique on my sw tattoo after 56 cubes. Ugh angry me

    submitted by /u/ShootGunFast
    [link] [comments]

    Starting again

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    So the current situation due to the whole pandamic got me to start playing again. My characters used to be in Kradia but guess that no longer exists. I'm currently in Aurora, my main is a lvl 129 luminous and urgently need some help getting up to date. All types of help and recomendations are well recieved.

    submitted by /u/Quir00
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to maple, starting with only 100m, in normal servers.. Any tips?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    It's that time of my life again where I come back to maple because maple is like cocaine and you can never quit cocaine.

    ANYWAYS, when i last quit i sold off everything and only left about 100m in my account, and some random etc items lol... I wont be spending a single dime.

    I have a few link skills (merc, kanna, kaiser) and i'm going to main a mage (Either IL or FP).

    My question is, what tips do you guys have for progressing in NORMAL servers.

    I know reboot is the way to go if i dont want to spend any money, but I want to pay in regular serves because i like to trade stuff and things like that.

    Any tips are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/BeraKing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment