• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 16, 2020!

    MapleStory [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 16, 2020!


    [Weekly Megathread] Buying, Selling, and Trading - April 16, 2020!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Have something to buy or sell? Maybe you need a price check? Be sure to include what server you play on so others can help you out.

    REMEMBER - We do NOT allow real money transactions. Please refer to the rules if you have any questions about what that means.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    farming in 2x feels like

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    I've made a thread regarding Reboot and the Fam Revamp, and I'd like to ask you guys for some help.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    [MapleStory] The Perfect Drops from Lucid

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Oh, so you’re an Evan Main? We think your bossing has been too easy, so f*ck you!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    my favorite part of doing daily Ursus

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    next KMS event has 50 of each droplets 50m ea for reboot

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Need help with link skill optimization!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    So I am a shadower main (bless my soul I know), and I'm trying to figure out what's the best way for my damage increase with link skill and legion. The choices are like everywhere because new characters are popping out non stop. I have currently 90% ignore def with lumi link skill (15%), crusader codex leafre (before changes from new update), blaster legion, beast tamer legion, and 14 points into hyper stats. I'm just trying to see what is the best pick up for link skills. And I also do not know what I should be focusing on in terms of stats, like crit damage, etc. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Uedo
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY my familiar collection will mean something!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Zero not earning weapon points from mobs

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    My level 202 Zero character doesnt seem to be earning any weapon points from mobs now. I only earn weapon points from clearing the dungeon. Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/CladDinosaur
    [link] [comments]

    KMST Version 1.2.101 (HUGE CHANGES TO GOLLUX SET EFFECT)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    https://orangemushroom.net/2020/04/16/kmst-ver-1-2-101-17th-anniversary-and-spring-project/

    "When two of the same equipment in a set are equipped, only 1 of them will be applied to the set effects."

    As you can see, wearing 2 Superior Gollux Pendants will now only grant ONE part of the Superior Gollux Set, NOT TWO. Can somebody on KMST confirm this (obviously with a different set since KMS does not have Gollux)?

    Edit: I found out from a few friends that this change is targeting 1 INTERACTION. Xenon's using 2 Black Hearts. This will also remove the potential use of Scarlet Ring + Gloom Ring once it comes to GMS.

    submitted by /u/Totally_New_2_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a for Bossing board, First clears, Fastest clears etc.?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I was wondering If GMS has a bossing board with the different bosses.
    Things like First Clear in the Server (Sea, GMS, KMS etc.) First in World (Reboot, Scania, Elysuim etc.)

    Fastest Clear in Server, world, etc.
    That would be so cool if there was something like that!

    submitted by /u/HonestyLL
    [link] [comments]

    Question about transposing

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    I'm a returning player and I read that I should transpose onto SW using jap or fafnir though I don't really know why. But I got a dagger and katara before I can get faf or jap wep so I'm just wondering if I'd be making some mistake by just skipping 150 weps and upgrading the clean SW.

    submitted by /u/rilens
    [link] [comments]

    Should I reflame this?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Solo Progression Training Gears

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    How to accept the "Welcome, MS2 Friends" quest?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I can't find it in my mailbox, and I dont know what they mean by star event notifier. Please help

    submitted by /u/IDLE3
    [link] [comments]

    Is exp loss on death still a thing? I didn't lose any when dying while level 200

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I was doing my arcane river quests and died twice but didnt lose any exp. I dont have anything in my inventory that says it protects me from exp loss.

    I keep looking for any posts about it but all I have seen is posts from years ago talking about how you lose exp on death. Did they change exp loss recently?

    I am in reboot server btw.

    submitted by /u/KTMetis
    [link] [comments]

    Question about next event

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    If I have one character that has 150 SF can I only collect the event gifts etc for that character? Is the daily maple points 1500 from april 22nd until the end date of that event? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TrancerLove
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember the equipment names of evan at the first half of this video (the headband with dragon ears and the robe)? I can't find the name of it online

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    【MAD】MapleStory Black Mage Anime Opening (Fanmade)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Starforce event question

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Quick question, I just came back and read about the upcoming starforce event. Does it comes back, like, every anniversary or this is the first/last time it happens?

    Bonus : is there a discord server/subreddit/forum/whatever where people discuss about money making/markets (legit one obviously) ?

    submitted by /u/AccordingSoftware5
    [link] [comments]

    Best face and eye drop rate accessories?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Correct me if I'm wrong but the reason you use SW monocle and tattoo is because of the higher %stat lines on potential. If you're looking for drop or meso rate, you're probably not going to get the %stat you want in addition to those lines. I mean, you can, but still, improbable. So wouldn't it be better to use the zakum accessories? You have atk and m.atk on the face and possibly 3 set boss effect if you're also wearing the pink holy cup or ventus badge.

    Edit: realized that I'm dumb and SW allows for a lot more stars than zak accessories. But then again, chaos pap mark is rare and the first one you get you're going to transpose for damage. Why not just use black/cpb marks?

    submitted by /u/ThrowawayAcc612
    [link] [comments]

    Shades help! :)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Ive been wondering lately if death mark/spirit trap/split are useful nodes to have (i got them on some free spaces)

    submitted by /u/mongolbaby
    [link] [comments]

    Authenticator Code

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Today i got a email of someone attepmting to change my accounts email, i reverted that and changed my password and security questions, but now when i try to log in its asking me for a Authenticator code, some OTP thing, 6 digits, i never created this code.... and i tried to create one and nope i need to log in to creat one, but i cant log in without writing my authenticator code wich i dont have because i never created one, i tried contacting support but guess what i need to log in... basically i just lost my 16 year old account.

    Does anyone know how can i contact nexon to solve this?

    submitted by /u/Zaggroz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment