• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    MapleStory I envy my Fiance

    MapleStory I envy my Fiance


    I envy my Fiance

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    As a kid, I grew up with Maplestory. I left the game around 2012-2013 and returned from time to time for a short period, nothing serious. My latest return was two weeks ago when my Fiance and I finished Stardew Valley and was looking for another game we could play together. We decided on Maplestory with a fresh restart in reboot. She had never played the game before. Everything was new to her, from keyboard layouts, maps, mechanics. She didn't worry about power leveling, min-maxing stats and being efficient. For over a week, she had problems trying to jump on a rope properly. She was fascinated by exploring the map, looking at new monsters, doing quests despite the horrible exp return, table flipping from a rage inducing pet jump quest, had her first KS fight. Almost everything I experienced years ago aside from the barlog's shipride to orbis, she experienced. I envy that she is able to go through the new player phase, something that can really only happen once. For the sake of our savings, I'll try to keep her away from PSS boxes as long as possible.

    submitted by /u/Aethernai
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with my little brother, he is new to maplestory, but he keep attacking the snails. Slow as heck. ��

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Test of Courage

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Straight garbage. Pixel-perfect jumps needed or you have to redo the whole thing again.... Fuck this shit

    submitted by /u/s4r4ngh43
    [link] [comments]

    When those fat numbers stare back at you

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    But fr fk the jump quests

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I wish maplestory understood that no one likes jumpquests where you are abnormally slow and there are no checkpoints so you have to start from the beginning. Was excited for the isekai crossover but after the jumpquest? No thanks.

    submitted by /u/throwawaynick2na
    [link] [comments]

    I gained access to my pre-bb crusader and the rest of my old account :)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Cash Shop Update for April 1 | Official News

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Predatory Practices - Nexon gates better April Fools male hair and face styles with lowest rates at 5%.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Best "non-meta" content?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    What I mean by that is, I really don't like how mid-endgame maplestory is now, just doing dailies and weeklies to progress like a chore. I much prefer leveling new characters, questlines, theme dungeons, etc. What is some of the best content like this? Favorite quest lines/single quests, most fun theme dungeons (especially less-known ones people may have missed), unknown grinding spots that might be sub-optimal but still cool to check out and spend some levels in a new place.

    submitted by /u/Bobicusx
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t love you anymore

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    I reminiscent to my first character I've ever made. I think back to the aventures and endless online friendships. Through all the laughter and tears, You were there for me. You allowed me to form bridges with individuals across the world, and make friends when I felt alone in my dark lonely room. But You have also made me hit the lowest points of my life, having me think about nothing but—You.

    You are an addiction. You're an endless spiral of toxicity that cages birds yearning to be freed into the real word. You trick people into coming back through the disguise of a fruitless utopia. You drain people out of their entire day, only for them to realize that they have achieved nothing by staying in their comfort zone. You make people think more about this "sacred save haven" than the actual world itself.

    You are no longer a hobby, You're a chore. I chase more damage and perm NX, only to realize that it did not give me any satisfaction. I chase events and defeat my daily bosses, only to AFK. I chase a nostalgia that can never be because the child within me is no longer.

    I leave You open even though I'm not playing, only to reassure myself that I am not alone. But I can no longer stay in this toxic addiction—this toxic relationship. I have to be brutally honest with myself and know that, You are not worth it anymore. I am no longer the introverted and shy teenager that hides behind a screen. I am no longer the "nice guy" that puts others before himself. I am no longer the insecure 2m-2m range Dual Blader. And I am no longer Your slave. You were the reason I smiled, and the reason I broke down...

    Maplestory, I don't love you anymore.

    submitted by /u/ferc99
    [link] [comments]

    Got unbanned but still banned

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Quick question to anyone who ever got unbanned. does it take more then 24hours for them to release the ban from the account?

    The GM in the support ticket said he lifted the ban but i am still unable to access past Channel selection.

    If anyone experienced this and can answer about this that would help me allot

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/eliknaffo
    [link] [comments]

    Maplestory - Adventures Of A Perma Beginner #3

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Anyone got any affordable collectibles in Bera?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    So I recently came back on Maplestory like everybody else, so I figured I'd try collecting more old items. Keep in mind I haven't played since 2016 so the economy has changed so much, I can't believe 1 bil is chump change now. Tried that new Auction house but it seems to be pretty taxed too. Was wondering if anyone had some collectibles they'd be willing to part ways with, PM me with an imgur of your stuff!

    Examples of things I'm looking for: football steel helm Frozen Tuna (lv 20 beginner version) Black Umbrella Whooping Stirge (the blue one with Magic ATK) Super Snowboard

    submitted by /u/namdet
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You just need to kill one mob in order to complete april fools quest

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Best Reboot Magician Sub? (Evan)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Couldn't find anything recent. I know of Deimos, VIP and Fearless Prelude shields but not sure which to get.

    Playing Evan on Reboot.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Pentaliatix
    [link] [comments]

    MaprilStory

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    How to use soaring mount?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    My character's job class is hero, and I've been having trouble using my soaring mount (the one I got from the 50mil soaring mount quest). Every time I try to jump with my up arrow, I end up using my war leap skill.

    I've also noticed that when I equip other mounts, it shows up on my upper right corner, but there's no indication of my soaring mount being activated, no matter how many times I click on it.

    How do I use the soaring mount?

    submitted by /u/LastScallion
    [link] [comments]

    This is why Phantom Forest content needs to be reworked.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Range and it’s damage

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    May i ask how much range in general is needed to deal 1b damage per line?

    submitted by /u/CrystPhan
    [link] [comments]

    Fearless Prelude on Regular server

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get Fearless Prelude on Bera? Or do any bosses drop the recipe?

    submitted by /u/earl99
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot 275 Shade Pre-Kanna farm progression video

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Cash Purchase Mistake

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Yesterday I bought a premium water of life to a character that has no pet (accidentally). If I buy a pet can I use the water of life BEFORE the pet turns into a doll? Otherwise, the water of life would expire before I could use it...

    submitted by /u/KickJowBro
    [link] [comments]

    Group of 4 aiming to progress reboot together

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    We are 4 players, I am kinda experienced but never really pushed the progression curve due to time investment, 1 completely new player and 2 others with some experience.

    The new player chose a Bishop, 1 of the somewhat experienced players picked Kanna and the other one a Pathfinder. As for me I picked a NL b/c it seems to be ok for farming and ofc good at bossing and I had a feeling we needed a bit more burst in our group. I am a bit behind level-wise but we mostly hover around lvl 150 for now.

    We do not wished to get carried for bosses and as a result we will be aiming to get our own CRA gear and all of that other good stuff on our own. The question is how do we do it?

    As far as I know this is our to-do list:

    • Pensalir to 12 stars and epic pots on all 6 slots
    • 120 Link skills and Legion (I doubt they will do any tbh but I know its something we can do)
    • basic boss accs (sea sidus, zakum face acc, horntail ring/pendant) and later upgrade those to normal gollux stuff when we can
    • Heizen accs quest to upgrade those slots

    After most of these steps, idk where does that leave us progression wise. It feels like it won't be enough to really push for the damage needed for CRA/hard/hellux which are AFAIK the stepping stones needed to reach endgame status (not even mentioning 5th job b/c u do need some range to actually farm the nodes).

    Would really like some advice on how I can approach this to try and make this work.

    Thanks and have a great day.

    EDIT: Thank you all for all the great advice, Didn't expect so many people to jump at this especially since group play is very niche/inefficient and is kinda rare to stumble upon at least in my experience with Maplestory. I would really appreciate if some1 could help me plan out a roadmap to try help the group focus on what to do because I have the feeling I discouraged them a bit (from my experience its one of the hardest grinds to go from early game to mid game - the one that usually make people quit).

    submitted by /u/furyofzion
    [link] [comments]

    Isekai Quartet Field Trip Test of Courage help

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a guide or any tips on how to do this weeks Isekai Quartet Field Trip Challenge? its a jump challenge

    submitted by /u/pilotw
    [link] [comments]

    TRAIN

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Got to lvl 173 , does anyone want to train together?

    submitted by /u/maorzissu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment