• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    MapleStory Zero vs Esfera Will: The Final Battle

    MapleStory Zero vs Esfera Will: The Final Battle


    Zero vs Esfera Will: The Final Battle

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Dow Jones is droppin but my mules are poppin

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I'll show you who's boss of this night market

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    I have played maple for a while and still don't know how to do this, how does one display a text box like this? After somebody comments how I will take this down.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Aurora Black Mage Trio (No BoD, Kanna PoV)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    CMS has released Support System that allows you to get free Typhoon Potion and S rank Gollux Accessories

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Is Anyone Else Getting Insane Lag on Reboot?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    I keep lagging for a good 2-3 seconds really often. Been like this for hours, and restarted the game to no help. Anyone else lagging?

    submitted by /u/Equilibris
    [link] [comments]

    BLOOMING SUNNY DAY

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    I am not sure if I encounter a bug, but I can't seem to have the petal drops after 12am. The 5th reward which require 5k points to get, I claimed it exactly on 12am (2nd April 2020). Is it normal it won't reset because I claimed the last reward on the 2nd day? D: forgive my bad english. I'm also new to the game, not 1 week yet since I play.

    submitted by /u/danieljfn
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get the Snack Bar monster card?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Everything that mentions it is from 2012 and it doesn't seem to be there. Does it still exist?

    submitted by /u/InsideAspect
    [link] [comments]

    Quick newbie question about player appearances

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Every time I see another player they are always surrounded by these cool colorful floating ghosts and spinning orbs around them and I was just wondering where do they get this from? For example, I saw a floating pink bean ghost above a player's head and I thought it looked so cool.

    submitted by /u/Alex_Almansoori
    [link] [comments]

    which character should i open and on which server?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    so i've asked about my character from 12 years a go on another post around here and found out it will be better idea opening a new character.

    so i wanted to ask which character should i open and on which server?

    few things - when i played i had a I/L mage and i got kind of bored with it,

    i dont want a bowman so its pretty much some warrior or rouge (bandit or assassin right?), out of the old ones (at least those that i know)

    im not familiar with all of the others, including pirate, and i would love to hear more about them

    i want to play something fun and that requires mechanic (like "doing stuff", not standing spamming the same skill, when i played i kind of liked the assassin and dark night jobs)

    in addition i wanted to ask which sever should i use (is luna good? or aurora? i have friends who play on those) because when i did play i was in khaini which was kind of abandoned and i did not like it so much

    submitted by /u/Sig770
    [link] [comments]

    JMS released a NEW JOB Flora Mage 'Parthem'

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    anyone has a picture of the isekai quartet medal?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    i have 2 days left and i wanna know if i should go for it or nah

    submitted by /u/zalhat12
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an active and entertaining guild

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an active guild on reboot, that's down for boss runs/carries or just chilling in Henesys lol Character name: PumPumSlaya

    submitted by /u/KingGoldChainsss
    [link] [comments]

    Permanent Pet?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    What are the ways to get a permanent pet, either in-game or even cash shop? Are the RNG Wisp's Wonderberry pets permanent? As a new player, the tutorial Puffram just ran out and it's such a QoL loss without it anymore, and I hate the idea of paying for a temporary 90 day pet.

    submitted by /u/fokxe
    [link] [comments]

    Strongest familiar for lowest level?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Wind Archer skill "Howling Gale" is causing DC at bosses

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Do anyone know what might be happening? Have anyone else experienced it?

    submitted by /u/ippe12
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on Oz Tower 40F and 43F

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    New Oz Tower learner here. Failed a few runs these few days because after binding the boss and wasting 4 and a half minutes, the boss did not register any ticks. Any kind souls can share tricks when binding the boss?

    And also, any recommended apps to record my run for 43F?

    submitted by /u/tkiayeon
    [link] [comments]

    Rings for Kanna

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    I'm planning on cubing rings for some % meso but I'm not sure which rings. I was going to try for some lines on the Synergy ring, Kanna's Treasure, Silver Blossom, and then one of the event rings. Are these viable or should I try to get Gollux or sumn else?

    submitted by /u/zieball
    [link] [comments]

    Quick tips for test of courage

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    1- The ghosts are slightly faster than you

    2- You can jump over the smallest ghosts, but only if you run face-first to them. Requires practice. Sometimes the ghost will detect you and give chase, buy wont kick you out.

    3- You can crouch and avoid the scholar ghosts and schoolgirl ghosts entirely.

    4- Ghosts cycle never breaks, but it delays if your internet is lag.

    5- In stage 3, you might have to jump over the tiny ghost, but in stage 4 you MUST jump

    6- In the last stage, the monster's hat cannot hurt you. You just need to find where the floor ends so you can time the jump right.

    submitted by /u/iara10
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else miss the toben hair damage skin event

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    I'm just posting to cry. I was looking forward to it as soon as I saw the preview. I was just playing 5 hours ago. But I missed it. It was somehow just not in my mind plus there were no notifiers in game. I'm depressed please help

    submitted by /u/mario61752
    [link] [comments]

    I have also made a Google Sheet to track Legion mule SF/Gear/Level Progression/etc.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Hey all, so I recently saw a post of someone posting their excel sheet tracking their Legion Mule gear and SF and wanted to share mine.

    Preview: https://i.imgur.com/R1SFryz.png

    Google Sheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l_iMXg2_DPtyiSUf9r8bI8k2JavgdE2K5gJU--gU5QE/edit?usp=sharing

    How to use:

    • Make a copy of the sheet via. 'File' then 'Make a copy'.
    • Put your default target level and SF inside the box to the right of the sheet.
    • For each character, mark the level progression table up until their level. (For custom level goals e.g. 210 for lvl3 link skills, put the level override inside the custom column). The class name should turn orange if the level is yet to be met, and green if done.
    • Mark the corresponding cell in the legion and link columns to mark the character for "priority". In Google Sheets, under Data then Filter Views, you can filter for just these characters with the "Legion Only" and "Link Only" Views.
    • Along rows 2 and 3, input the target item and target item SF for each item category. The colour opacity of the cell should be solid for complete and 'slightly translucent' for WIP.
    • For each character row, you may put in the current SF of that item. You can simply mark it if you are not tracking SF (e.g. with an 'x')
    • Along the top border, there is an option to expand/hide multiple columns. This is free up screen real estate (e.g. don't need to see what each character legion effect and link skill is, don't need to see level progression when primarily focusing on SF, show/hide optional equipment)

    Happy Legion building

    submitted by /u/RizenNZ
    [link] [comments]

    How do I most effectively use my honor exp?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I have 100k honor for the upcoming half off Sunny Sunday event and currently have unique, 21 att, which I believe is the highest I can get at this rank. Should I lock it and reroll the other 2 lines or try to get to legendary rank?

    submitted by /u/BlueeitGreennit
    [link] [comments]

    Which Class was this?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I was on the map with Sinister Rocky Helmet, and saw someone grinding who's character used this giant robot that was blasting a cannon. I thought it was Xenon, but when I looked up his skills it had Omega Blaster which is just a cannon not the robot.

    I was hoping someone could help tell me which class that was because I wanted to try playing it.

    submitted by /u/MarshallOx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guild and friends to play with in Maplestory reboot!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Hello reddit community :) I recently just started playing maplestory again and would love to join a guild to socialize and progress through with!!

    submitted by /u/mhuang4667
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment